Super Paper Mario, Cooking Mama, Warioware (Wii) $40 each shipped at Amazon

Cooking Mama should be a $20 title by now... My wife wants it but she's completed all the recipes. No way I'm paying over $20 for it.

Super Paper Mario is tempting, but I think I'm going to play the VC download of the original first and wait for this to drop more.

Bleh, I'm still waiting for Cooking Mama to hit the $25.00 range. My girlfriend wants it, but she has already completed the DS version and I imagine the Wii copy isn't all that different.

[quote name='yukine']Bleh, I'm still waiting for Cooking Mama to hit the $25.00 range. My girlfriend wants it, but she has already completed the DS version and I imagine the Wii copy isn't all that different.[/quote]

I'm in a similar situation. I rented Cooking Mama for my wife and she loved it. She played it so much the week we had it she completed most, if not all, of the recipes. Now she wants me to buy it but there's no way I'm spending over $20 for it since she's pretty much finished the game.

WarioWare already has been DoTD at least twice, as low as $25. Bet it will be again, maybe even less. Gosh sometimes it is hard to know what to do on first party titles but I'm going to be careful as I've been burnt on this and a couple DS titles (thinking price drop was going to be rare and it wasn't).

bread's done
Back