Final Fantasy I & II: Dawn of Souls ~$11 AGC

Wetrix

CAGiversary!
Final Fantasy I & II: Dawn of Souls can be purchased at Buy.com for $9.99 after Google Checkout. Choose "Budget" shipping to get free shipping.

My total with tax came out to be, as the title says, around $11.

You need to register a new email to use the Google Checkout $10 off. That's it.

You can also check out other cheap games to use the GC on, like Dragon Quest VIII for the same price or Final Fantasy VI for about $23.

If I missed any other good deals using GC on games, feel free to add them. I'm just giving the heads up for those of you who are interested in getting FF1&2 for GBA cheaper than most eBay sellers or around the same price, except without any hassles or second thoughts about "legit" sellers. It might not be as cheap as KMart's YMMV $8 one, but it's still not bad.

Anyway, if this is a repost somewhere in some hidden thread I might've missed, I apologize in advance.

Thank you everyone, enjoy, and keep on gamin'.

so....it's not really a deal, it's just a matter of Google Checkout save you $10 on anything for first time buyer. =\

[quote name='dbz4ever']so....it's not really a deal, it's just a matter of Google Checkout save you $10 on anything for first time buyer. =\[/QUOTE]

Some people might consider it a deal; others might not. Like I said, I'm just letting those who were/are looking for the game know that it's there for a better price. And the Google Checkout isn't for just first time buyers. I told ya: just register a new email and you can use it, even if you've purchased using it in the past.

What he is trying to say is, posting a game at current retail minus the Google checkout doesn't qualify as a deal...unless maybe you've unearthed some copies of an out of print game.

Good effort though.

[quote name='Wetrix']Some people might consider it a deal; others might not. Like I said, I'm just letting those who were/are looking for the game know that it's there for a better price. And the Google Checkout isn't for just first time buyers. I told ya: just register a new email and you can use it, even if you've purchased using it in the past.[/quote]

+1.

People talk about things they have no idea about.

YOU CAN USE GOOGLE CHECKOUT MORE THAN ONCE. JUST CREATE A NEW ACCOUNT. SIMPLE.

[quote name='swy81']+1.

People talk about things they have no idea about.

YOU CAN USE GOOGLE CHECKOUT MORE THAN ONCE. JUST CREATE A NEW ACCOUNT. SIMPLE.[/quote]Mmm, yes. Abuse the system and get your orders canceled.

Thanks for the PROTIP there capslock man.

[quote name='ZForce915']What he is trying to say is, posting a game at current retail minus the Google checkout doesn't qualify as a deal...unless maybe you've unearthed some copies of an out of print game.

Good effort though.[/QUOTE]

I know what he was trying to say, but I also said why. Some people consider it a deal when you take off certain "x" dollars from a regularly priced item; Google Checkout is one of them — except nowadays, alot of people know about it and take it for granted and don't think it can make something...well, a deal. It might not be mind-blowingly cheap or a even on sale, but it's something. It's just my opinion, of course, and from my experience, people in deal-type forums will usually enjoy those extra dollars off.

But thanks, though.

[quote name='Tsukento']No free shipping for Dawn of Souls or Dragon Quest, but it is available for Final Fantasy VI, making it $19.99.[/quote]

That's weird. I got free budget shipping on mine. Hmm...

[quote name='Wetrix']That's weird. I got free budget shipping on mine. Hmm...[/quote]

probably got flagged now so it wont work

[quote name='Tsukento']You can still pre-order StarCraft Ghost. :D[/quote]
I refer you to this, my friend: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/StarCraft:_Ghost

In 2007, a trailer for Starcraft Ghost was featured on the World of Warcraft: Burning Crusade special edition DVD which came with the Burning Crusade collectors edition pack. New game footage was shown on the trailer showing that it will soon be finished created but for a long time to come.
Basically, it's in quality control right now. I'm certain that they will still release it, but they just put it on hold. ;)

But yeah, please, enough of the GCO deals. They're not good at all, unless you got numerous cards. Abusing the system = not cool.

bread's done
Back