Nintendo Power Three-For-Three ending soon

UncleBob

CAGiversary!
Feedback
7 (100%)
This has been such a long running promotion with Nintendo that I'm sure all Cags who care have probably gotten in on it by now, but in case you haven't, this is your last chance.

Free Power! Three Free Issues of the New Nintendo Power
Register three or more products and get three free issues of Nintendo Power. After the three-month trial, you'll be able to subscribe for a year's subscription for only $12, just $1 an issue. (CDN $15 for Canadian subscriptions.) This offer is good for only one set of three free issues per individual regardless of the number of separate products registered.

This offer shall expire automatically on July 31, 2007. "Three for Free" trial subscription registrations received after July 31, 2007 will not be accepted. Offer Void where prohibited.
* Click here to find out if you've qualified, as well as details on what you need to do to receive your magazines.
* Click here to read detailed Frequently Asked Questions.
* Click here for more information on Nintendo Power Magazine.​

Just in case anyone's interested....

Oh this was still going on?

I got the three free magazines last E3 even through I only had two things registered at the time.

I'm eligible for the free issues, but I'm already a subscriber. Will I get duplicate issues?
Your Three for Free issues will be added to your current subscription, thus extending it by three months. In order to ensure your existing subscription is extended and that you do not receive duplicate issues, make sure your current subscription is attached to your My Nintendo account, by clicking here and signing in. Click the "My Subscriptions" link on your profile to view any subscriptions. If your current subscription isn't listed on your My Nintendo account, please call our Consumer Service department at 1-800-255-3700.

Awesome. If you already have a subscription, they will add 3 issues to your existing subscription.

[quote name='botticus']I guess this means Nintendo Power is about to get outsourced. Unfortunate.[/quote]

Either that or they're ending the mag like the rumors have mentioned.

Oh well, to celebrate the coming of the end....here's a bunch of unused PIN codes for everybody (only 1 pin# per game per account):

GEIST GameCube

HP8-J64S-LWZR-QM5

5CM-JNNX=3QPS-27T

2MT-LWR9-SFSX-MGJ

2P9-8YUT-3A25-F85

ZYH-T9CT-PG92-EMJ

DQ3-8D6R-P65R-HPZ

I might have a few more lying around, but getting kinda sleepy. Open to PM though if you're desperate. Cheers!!

seems alright

thanks op, lotta ds games im sure will have this

ive been meaning to do it i guess now is the time haha

[quote name='utopianmachine']What? WHAT?[/quote]Nintendo is almost certainly relinquishing control of Nintendo Power. The most likely end is that another publishing company will take it up, but that will end any of the "officialness" of the magazine, so don't expect any future promos from Nintendo with it.

[quote name='botticus']Nintendo is almost certainly relinquishing control of Nintendo Power. The most likely end is that another publishing company will take it up, but that will end any of the "officialness" of the magazine, so don't expect any future promos from Nintendo with it.[/quote]

Jesus. This makes me sad. I've done a little research about this since I posted my "What? WHAT?!", but I'm sorely concerned. Still, perhaps the transition will be for the best, heralding in new staff not bedding the big N. Perhaps then we'll have game reviews not so obviously biased.

[quote name='Khalid']Does it take time before the pin appear in my games, because I input 2 and they arent there yet?[/quote]
Does it say invalid? If so, someone's already used them.

*Edit- might as well remove all those PINs, none of them are working.

More love to share with you lovable CAGers. Additional unused codes aplenty, so enjoy! (only 1 pin# per game per account):

GEIST GameCube

8N8-2SYS-EUWJ-T5C

2HM-6N8V-6QNH-L57

3TN-W9TX-3HEJ-HTV

Q3V-TVJY-76M2-DY7

H5L-NYRT-SB7B-MXE

U9E-G45V-5VJJ-7D5

KL5-2M7Z-PXLE-R7T

QFN-FZUW-NPWL-DWV

VB5-SNJW-GF5L-5C5

UXU-2KYV-HQ4D-2NM

ODAMA GameCube

GHR-48WT-LQ7L-6JA

FIRE EMBLEM GameCube

EAW-X7GX-GL4P-GP5

Nintendo Power's reviews are friggin ridiclous.

For example: Giving Chao Theory for DS and consoles the same score, giving POKEMON ****** RANGER twice the score of the new Splinter Cell game.

Thanks for reminding some of us. But I didn't think this promo would end for years. Oh well..

To answer the question, there's nothing to cancel, you'll just get 3 magazines, that's it unless you register 3 more games/systems.

Also, if you don't already, you can sign up for a MyNintendo account. It's free, if you purchase anything from the Wii Shop channel, those products will also be added to your registered items list.

[Edit] I forget to mention, for the 1st-party games (GameCube, GBA, DS and Wii), once registered, you unlock downloadable goodies like wallpapers, icons, etc.

// Roth

Do you guys think that the 12 issue for 12$ will still be working after july 31 for the person that register the 3 for free before expiration date of the promo?

I used this Geist code: KL5-2M7Z-PXLE-R7T.
Then I registered my GC console.

Bought all of my games used off CAG and didn't see any inserts with codes. Dang, I only need 1 more. That kind of sucks. Oh well, it was worth a try.

Thanks anyways!

Dang, I just looked through all my Nintendo published GC games (Animal Crossing, Eternal Darkness, Luigi's Mansion, Metroid Prime, Paper Mario, Super Mario Sunshine, Zelda CE, and Zelda Wind Waker) and they all had inserts (subscribe to NP & get the guide free), but none of those had a promo code. That's lame.

[quote name='exRounder']Is this stackable? Can I get six issues with six games/systems registered?[/quote]

Don't think so.

btw aren't the codes on the receipts of the games you buy?

bread's done
Back