I have some weird genesis game that has a picture of HITLER on it.

Paco

CAGiversary!
It says Advanced something in Japanese. It has a picture of HITLER square in the middle with Joseph Stalin, Bentino Mussolini and Douglas MacArthur? I don't remember. Anyone have any info on this game?

Here's a pic I just took right now. Simply for LULZ

lulzev8.jpg

Well if did not think about it. The cover cleary has the leaders of etc countries on it. it is probably "Advance WWII" or something like that.

It is a stratergy game I am guessing. Where you have to lead your country into battle or something like that. It is probably a game where you select your favorite power and get it on in a game of chinese checkers.

Where did you get that from???

Also Hitler is a more respected figure in Japan being Japan was one of the Axis powers at the time.

[quote name='nyprimus4']Did anyone else notice the Modem logo on the bottom. Online Mega Drive game?[/QUOTE]

there were online games for many systems in the 8 bit era.. it just wasn't widespread as it is now..

FDR, Churchill, Hitler, Stalin, and Mussolini, guessing its WWII strategy game, and from what I have read Nazism has a strange following in Japan

[quote name='Ikohn4ever'] from what I have read Nazism has a strange following in Japan[/QUOTE]
That would explain the Hitler boss in Persona 2: Innocent Sin:
Persona2_hitler.JPG

I have no idea how to post YouTube segments here. But taken from Invasion of the Neptune Men (a Japanese film), you'll get to see the very lovely Hitler Building.

And I know there's gonna be some idiot who idolizes Japan so much they'll think Hitler was pretty cool.

[quote name='guinaevere']I have no idea how to post YouTube segments here. But taken from Invasion of the Neptune Men (a Japanese film), you'll get to see the very lovely Hitler Building.

And I know there's gonna be some idiot who idolizes Japan so much they'll think Hitler was pretty cool.[/quote]

Media Tags.

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jt02kBH7-W0[/media]

[quote name='Ikohn4ever']FDR, Churchill, Hitler, Stalin, and Mussolini, guessing its WWII strategy game, and from what I have read Nazism has a strange following in Japan[/quote]

Damn, Hitler gets top billing and placement?!? And what about Tojo?!? Why did the Japanese conveniently leave their military forces/leader out?!?

[quote name='guinaevere']I have no idea how to post YouTube segments here. But taken from Invasion of the Neptune Men (a Japanese film), you'll get to see the very lovely Hitler Building.

And I know there's gonna be some idiot who idolizes Japan so much they'll think Hitler was pretty cool.[/QUOTE]

[media][/media#] take away the #

[quote name='Dead of Knight']That would explain the Hitler boss in Persona 2: Innocent Sin:
Persona2_hitler.JPG
[/quote]
Did that make it into the US version?

[quote name='evilmax17']Did that make it into the US version?[/quote]

The Americans got Persona 2: Etneral Punishment, not Innocent Sin. Basically, we got part 2 of a 2 part sequel. Confusing...

As for this Hitler game, I agree with the other guy. Seems like a Dai Senryaku game.

[quote name='shieryda']That game has got to be worth some money.[/QUOTE]
Well there was one on ebay complete and mint and it started at 99 cents. No one bid on it. Must not be worth anything and no one wants it.

[quote name='dafoomie']Thats Advanced Daisenryaku, a series which is still in production today. Turn based strategy.[/QUOTE]
I bought the Xbox one on the super-cheap a while back. Haven't played it yet. Looked a little...bland.

[quote name='addicted2games']Well there was one on ebay complete and mint and it started at 99 cents. No one bid on it. Must not be worth anything and no one wants it.[/QUOTE]
Judge not the value of something just by one eBay auction. I've gotten some great, rare stuff just because nobody else was looking for it. With much of the rarest stuff, that's how it goes. That doesn't mean it's useless; it's just under a lot of people's radars.

bread's done
Back