**DEAD** Free month of gamefly

Noodle Pirate!

CAGiversary!
Feedback
74 (99%)
Today is the last day for this email I got and thought I would throw it out for whoever could use it. It should still work since today is the 31st.

This is not a referrel link and I get no credit for signups, its just a free month for people who haven't had the service before. Heres the fine print:

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Free trial valid in the 50 United States only. This limited free trial offer expires 7/31/07 and cannot be combined with any other offer. Limit one per household. First-time customers only. Internet access and valid payment method required to redeem offer. Referrals made through the Friends and Family Program are not affiliated with GameFly's Refer A Friend program and do not count toward your Referral Rewards. GameFly will begin to bill your payment method for the plan selected at sign-up at the completion of the free trial unless you cancel prior to the end of the free trial. Your friends' e-mail addresses are safe with us. We won't give, sell, rent, or loan your friends' personal information to others, and we won't send them spam. For more details, see our complete Privacy Policy at http://www.gamefly.com/help/privacypolicy.asp. Please visit www.gamefly.com/help/termsofuse.asp for complete Terms of Use.[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Just make sure you cancel before the 30 days is up!![/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]PM me your email and I will foward you the email offer if you're interested.[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]:)[/FONT]

Last call for this offer. I will probably be away from the computer for a few hours and today is the last day for this . Anyone else?
Can't gaurantee I will see any requests later tonight.

I'm just curious. Doesn't GameFly always give a free month for first-time customers? So will this offer be added to that? 2 free months?

OK final call, I will be going to bed soon so PM me quick with your email address if you want in on it.

Re: normal trials, I think they are just 10 or 15 days. This is a special friends and family email I got that offers 30 days for free. I dont think its a normal trial offer, but you can't have had a previous gamefly membership. Or at least be creative enough that you cant be tied to a previous membership ;P

========================================================

EDIT: Right, I'm off to bed, if anyone else wants one that didn't get to me in time, maybe you could find someone else who posted in this thread that is online and they might be able to foward you the email offer. :)
Sorry to those who read the thread after I went to bed .

[quote name='magnawiz']I'm just curious. Doesn't GameFly always give a free month for first-time customers? So will this offer be added to that? 2 free months?[/QUOTE]
Pretty sure its something like a 10 or 14 day trial, or reduced rates for first-time customers (something like 9.95/14.95) .. I opted for the reduced rate personally.

bread's done
Back