• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 August 2007 - 05:15 PM

That was pretty damn funny.

#62 GamerChris

GamerChris

It's a Funny Name.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 August 2007 - 05:23 PM

My first reaction was "ew don't touch Cheapy's Nintendo DS" but then he described the control panel and I was like "oh, nevermind then".

#63 Will D Thrill

Will D Thrill

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 August 2007 - 05:31 PM

Having used these before I can attest that it is something you don't want to live without.

I was quite shocked that Cheapy actually did a live ass washing on camera, but the shock and awe was broken when he explained that you sometimes have to arch forward or backward. That's the same technique I use. :D

LOL!

EDIT:
Now I have that song stuck in my head.

#64 Sentinel

Sentinel

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 August 2007 - 05:54 PM

CheapyD's interviews with Bloomberg will seem somehow... different... after this.

#65 FunkyDoRight

FunkyDoRight

DudlyDoRight w/ funk

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 August 2007 - 09:04 PM

Most disturbing thing I have ever seen. I have to ask. Does the ass wash eliminate the need of paper?

#66 Backlash

Backlash

www.thecoverproject.net

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 August 2007 - 09:18 PM

Hmm, FunkyDoRight's question also leads me to the thought that the ass wash eliminates the possibility of the awesome yet mysterious "clean getaway" that you can only achieve by wiping and somehow coming away with nothing on the paper.

#67 sinewav

sinewav

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 August 2007 - 10:32 PM

Man they gotta import those things here in the US, I'd buy one in a flash! What's stopping them?

#68 Gregalor

Gregalor

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 August 2007 - 10:37 PM

Man they gotta import those things here in the US, I'd buy one in a flash! What's stopping them?

Nothing. You could probably get one. When's the last time you were toilet shopping?

#69 SmellsLikeRandyMossGuy

SmellsLikeRandyMossGuy

Evil CheapyD

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 August 2007 - 10:49 PM

That seems a little excessive...

#70 Gregalor

Gregalor

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 August 2007 - 11:24 PM

That seems a little excessive...

Why? Because they put better thought into its design with things like the inability to slam the seat down? Things like that don't cost much, us Stupid Americans just don't think about these things.

Japanese people probably think nothing of this. Just as you might go to a country where it's customary to squat over a hole in the ground the has handles on either side on the floor, and you would think "How primitive," they may think the same about us. Then again, I'm sure the less upscale apartments have "normal" toilets.

As for the spraying, a lot of countries have this as a standard. And if you think about it, it makes a lot of sense. When was the last time you adequately cleaned anything by smearing it around with some dry paper?

#71 hoofrog

hoofrog

Game Whore

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 August 2007 - 11:37 PM

As usual, great video, absolutely hilarious.

I do have a question though Cheapy, what is your workflow for filming/editing/posting videos? I have a low-end 3CCD camcorder, Sony Vegas and non of my YouTube vids come out that clear. Excellent job.l

#72 Smaqaho

Smaqaho

Posted 01 August 2007 - 11:45 PM

No mangina wash?

#73 dragon_image18

dragon_image18

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 August 2007 - 12:54 AM

Haha. I can't believe he used it on camera.

#74 Johnny-C

Johnny-C

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 August 2007 - 02:46 AM

Ass AND Vag wash? THE FUTURE IS NOW MY FRIENDS!

Also, I never understood reading/playing games on the toilet. Isn't that the road to hemorrhoid-town?

#75 SlaughterX

SlaughterX

Teh Killer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 August 2007 - 02:51 AM

One thing I wonder does it have an ass drier too? Anyway anyone have one for trade? :)
"Member of the most player hated race who made this invaded place and stayed it with a straight face..." - MF DOOM

#76 ObiWanShinobi

ObiWanShinobi

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 August 2007 - 04:36 AM

Hmm, FunkyDoRight's question also leads me to the thought that the ass wash eliminates the possibility of the awesome yet mysterious "clean getaway" that you can only achieve by wiping and somehow coming away with nothing on the paper.

Had one of those about thirty minutes ago.

#77 nicz888

nicz888

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 August 2007 - 05:05 AM

where is the ass dryer option???

#78 rlse9

rlse9

Posted 02 August 2007 - 06:11 AM

This video is great. Slightly disturbing but great. Why isn't this the norm in the US? It should be. The heated seat is genious, nothing worse than a cold toilet seat on an early winter morning.

This is one step towards eliminating the need for toilet paper and replacing it with 3 seashells...

#79 beerguy961

beerguy961

I'm gonna get tore up

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 August 2007 - 07:25 AM

I love my grandparents' toilet in Japan. Even in summer, a warm toilet seat is greatly appreciated.

#80 ratzombie

ratzombie

aka yunkie

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 August 2007 - 08:10 AM

Funny video, but for some reason I laughed the most when you stuck your head out of the toilet room to describe the quiet toilet-lid shutting feature.

And... nice t-shirt. ;)

#81 TheH2s

TheH2s

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 August 2007 - 11:32 PM

Awesome video Cheapy!

How is it that the US the greatest country in the galaxy doesn't have these seats standard? I desrve an ass wash!!!

#82 life.exe

life.exe

We're done here.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 August 2007 - 12:07 AM

Hahaha...sometimes you gotta lean into it. lol.

#83 cag1000

cag1000

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 August 2007 - 03:41 AM

Fkn hilarious I must own it.

#84 HeadRusch

HeadRusch

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 August 2007 - 04:28 AM

Electric Toilets. Seriously, those freakin Japanese.............pretty soon...HIGH RESOLUTION TOILET, HELLO KITTY EDITION!

Also: No Fan?? Your massive caucasian Gaijin shits must choke-out the entire building dude.....wheres the Japanese Oust??!?

PS: Toilets here today have the "slowly closing lid".....at least the better brands do.

PPSS: What about Japanese public toilets...the old "Squat over the trough" stuff....now thats definately a step in the wrong direction....

#85 jovherye

jovherye

Ultimate Captain Barbell

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 August 2007 - 05:29 AM

Holy shit Cheapy!!! Just saw the video and you made my wife and I laugh loud! The fact that you actualluy demoed it was fucking hilarious! I will never get tired of your videos from Japan. Long live Cheapy! Long live CAG! Now, go wash your ass again! :)
My Dreamcast still breathes!!!

#86 Graystone

Graystone

Posted 03 August 2007 - 06:31 AM

Did I just see a grown man get his ass washed on the internet?

Anyone else notice Cheapy had it set to full blast. :D

#87 DugFreez

DugFreez

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 August 2007 - 07:26 AM

There is no doubt that sales will go up in the U.S. because of this video. The only question in my mind at this point is if I should pay the extra $ for the auto open and close and the Oscillatioing Cleanse... or just throw down the 600 bones for the Cheapy model?

I NEED A CLEAN ASS! There is no question abount that.

#88 mikeohara

mikeohara

Metal Is Not Easy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 August 2007 - 07:57 AM

damn, I need one of those for my apartment.

#89 HeadRusch

HeadRusch

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 August 2007 - 11:59 AM

I need one of those for my living room......they make one with a massage and reclining action?

#90 masterofdarkness

masterofdarkness

Hey you Pikachu!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 August 2007 - 02:37 PM

Next website
CleanAssGamer.com
Connect Your Xbox 360 to wireless internet with an ethernet cord!Click Here!

Posted Image