The Godfather (Wii) $29.99 on Amazon

ClassicRockFan1

CAG Veteran
I know some people were excited about the price drop at Game Crazy for The Godfather. If you're still looking for it and don't feel like paying for tax, you can get it on Amazon and use the free shipping.

Don't want to wait for it to be shipped? Buy it at Game Crazy and Amazon. Play the Game Crazy copy while you wait for the Amazon shipment and return the Amazon one to Game Crazy for a full refund.

Saves you an extra $2.40

If this has been mentioned somewhere already, my apologies. I'm fairly new to the site.

This is very tempting! I may pull the trigger later today. I wanted to wait until it hit $20 but it seems to have already disappeared from lots of stores...

GameCrazy just dropped to this price as well, so it might be across the board in the next few weeks. I like to see those Wii prices drop.
This is a great game - definitely worth it if you haven't played it before.

[quote name='Doomed']Does this have multiplayer? *doubtful*[/quote]It's not the kind of game you would want to play multiplayer, but no, it does not.
It's very story-driven and is very detailed and classy for a GTA-style game.

[quote name='ClassicRockFan1']Don't want to wait for it to be shipped? Buy it at Game Crazy and Amazon. Play the Game Crazy copy while you wait for the Amazon shipment and return the Amazon one to Game Crazy for a full refund.

Saves you an extra $2.40
[/QUOTE]
That is bad karma....

Ooooo, I saved $2.40 and lost the respect of my local Game Crazy guys, yay!

Just pay the city tax ya jerk

Good deal! I'm tempted, but I have to save my money for this fall. Almost everyone I've talked to that has played the game loves the controls.

I played this as a rental and it was really fun, but the graphics are just terrible. I'm not one to pick a game on graphics alone, but the Wii has to be able to do better than this.

I was acually just going to post this :x

Great deal, I'll rent it first at gamefly but If it's good, I'll buy it.

Thanks.

It is an excellent game, but Godfather has never looked pretty on any of the systems it came out on.

More details can be found on my Godfather Wii thread on the Wii forums; still inexplicably active, Lord knows why.

[quote name='RollingSkull']It is an excellent game, but Godfather has never looked pretty on any of the systems it came out on.

More details can be found on my Godfather Wii thread on the Wii forums; still inexplicably active, Lord knows why.[/quote]

That's probably 'cause it's one of the only good Wii games available right now.

[quote name='daminion']I played this as a rental and it was really fun, but the graphics are just terrible. I'm not one to pick a game on graphics alone, but the Wii has to be able to do better than this.[/quote]

You're definitely picky if Godfather has 'terrible' graphics.

This game, IMO, is worth $50. I've had a great time with it. $30 is even sweeter.

I'm thinking of getting rid of my 360 version and getting the Wii version instead, it sounds like the Wii controls really add something to the game, and the 360 versions graphics aren't that great anyways.

[quote name='Squirms']Thanks OP, been looking for something to use my $5 discount on from buying my Harry Potter book on Amazon[/quote]

I just remembered I have that as well. Really should use it. :whistle2:k

bread's done
Back