Phoenix Wright:Ace Attorney $10 TRU YMMV

hah... yeah, i'm pretty sure this is one of those clearenced games from awhile ago at TRU.

[quote name='Masterkyo']My local TRU have at least 50 copies markdown $10.[/quote]
And I've hit three in two different states with no luck. YMMV indeed.

[quote name='KingofOldSchool']I've hit 48 states and still nothing.[/quote]

Try Missouri. The store off of Noland Rd in Independence had probably 40 copies when I was there yesterday.

[quote name='Chitown021']Try Missouri. The store off of Noland Rd in Independence had probably 40 copies when I was there yesterday.[/quote]

Figures, the one store in the state I did not check has them. :roll:

Apparently the TRU closest to me had about 80 copies of this game about 3 weeks ago. The lady in the game section told me some hoarder came in and bought all 80 they had on one transaction! $800 worth of Phoenix Wright:hot:

[quote name='Chitown021']Apparently the TRU closest to me had about 80 copies of this game about 3 weeks ago. The lady in the game section told me some hoarder came in and bought all 80 they had on one transaction! $800 worth of Phoenix Wright:hot:[/QUOTE]

*sigh* This is why people from SD and FW shouldn't pro-create.

[quote name='Chitown021']Try Missouri. The store off of Noland Rd in Independence had probably 40 copies when I was there yesterday.[/quote]

Missouri must be the place. I found a bunch (10+ on the shelves) at the one in Joplin. But I've had the game for a while, so it didn't really matter to me.

[quote name='KingofOldSchool']Figures, the one store in the state I did not check has them. :roll:[/quote]

I'm in Illinois and, last I checked, there were one or two copies still floating around the clearance bin at my local TRU.

bread's done
Back