Mississippi CAGs

Being a CAG in MS is hard. I just graduated from State. There aren't many places to find deals. I've got a few at the TRU in Tupelo, but that's about it.

Yeah, I found some good stuff on the $10 clearance at the Tupelo TRU last Christmas while I was passing through, but I can't imagine the deals are widespread in my ol' home state.

Thought i was pretty much the only CAG in the hospitality state. Occasionally you can find some video game deals at garage sales or postings on Craigslist in the Jackson area. A few months ago i got a toploader NES, Sega Genesis, and about 40 various games for the 2 systems for $40! Occasionally it helps living in a state where nobody has a clue about video games :) .

If yall have anything to trade for pretty much any system other than PS3 lemme know...also if you have old systems or games you wanna get rid of let me know cause im in the collecting/hoarding stage of my life it seems now :).

Peace out MS Cags!

[quote name='kabuki man']I'm at Ole Miss right now, originally from Indianola. Any MS CAGers feel free to post sweet deals or great places to shop.[/quote]

hey...i think i played you in Puzzle Fighter the other day....cant remember who won or lost but i remember your name. Gimme a holler if you wanna play sometime in the future. See ya

[quote name='kabuki man']I'm at Ole Miss right now, originally from Indianola. Any MS CAGers feel free to post sweet deals or great places to shop.[/quote]

I am from the Memphis area, but I go to Ole Miss too. There is barely any shopping period in Oxford. Thank goodness I live in Memphis.

I see this thread is dead but I'm an MS CAG. I'm from Scooba which is about 30 minutes north of Meridian but I'll be at Ole Miss this fall.

I never really find too many deals that are specific to my area but I do find plenty of deals that are nationwide.

MS cag as well, currently at MSU.

Occasionally I find great stuff at the Best Buy in Tupelo. Bully for $10 sealed, as well as the Scene It? bundle, as well as others.

Tupelo gamer here, just showing my support
1-2583-Elvis-Presley-House-Tupelo.jpg

I'm from Ripley and I usually end up going to the Memphis area Targets to get my CAG deals since there's virtually nowhere in northeast MS to find any good deals.

Every once in a while you can stumble across some games at the local fleamarkets but they're mostly for older systems or Xbox 360. I have a PS3 so that leaves me SOL. Lol.

I'm in Florence and I very rarely find good deals in Jackson either. My best deal to date has been S.W. Force Unleashed for like $7.50 and that was a cpl months ago.

Im in the Brandon/Flowood area and usually end up using Amazon for most of my deals. Watch for the garage sales in the area though come springtime. Occasionally youll end up catching some sweet steals. Last year i got a regular NES, a toploader NES, a Genesis and about 40 games for both systems for $40. A few months later I snagged a PS1 with 20 games for $10. As for newer games, unfortunately I havent found a consistent place with good deals. Occasionally you can catch some clearance items at Target or Walmart but that looks to be about it.

Hit me up sometime on XBL or PSN if you wanna play some multiplayer or coop. My usernames should be over to the left under my CAG name.

[quote name='kabuki man']I'm at Ole Miss right now, originally from Indianola. Any MS CAGers feel free to post sweet deals or great places to shop.[/QUOTE] My friend is there. I will let you know his name.
5.gif

Yea sometimes the craiglist for the jackson area(where I'm from) has good things. On a side note do any of you guys play any type of fighting games here in the state. I'll be hosting a tourney in a couple of months if any of you all are down to come to it. A few friends and I also get together and play ever sunday evening if any of you live near the jackson area and wants to get some games in.

Last edited by a moderator:
I just came back from Mississippi (Natchez) and man I found the Twilight Princess for GC - $5.23! That was a great find for me!

A creation of the marketing people in the seventies or eighties. As I recall, one day we all wore white socks, no matter what shoes we wore.
Search and share all Aldo Shoes Online Store Coupons, Coupon Codes, Deals, and Discounts. Find the best aldoshoes coupons, offers and promotions at
Shop the best brands of baby clothes from our baby clothing shop. Choose from amy coe, Carter's, Koala Baby and more. Unbeatable prices everyday.

Madison here. I've only lived in Mississippi for 3 years now but damn, this really isn't the state to live in if you love video games.

[quote name='MediaJunkie92']Is there a single Independent Gaming Store in Mississippi?[/QUOTE]

I'd like to know the same thing.. I really don't think there is.

Trees, fat people, gas station, walmart, trees, walmart, fat people, gas station, gas station, fat people, wal mart, fat people, chick-fila, fat people, fat people, walmart, trees, and more trees. if you can go through that list without being eaten. then craigslist has some really rad stuff sometimes.

[quote name='Ilovecereal']Trees, fat people, gas station, walmart, trees, walmart, fat people, gas station, gas station, fat people, wal mart, fat people, chick-fila, fat people, fat people, walmart, trees, and more trees. if you can go through that list without being eaten. then craigslist has some really rad stuff sometimes.[/QUOTE]

:rofl:

Sorry for bumping this old thread, but I wanted to see if anyone else is from Mississippi.

Thought about making a new thread but wanted to see if this gets any legit replies instead of making another topic that would die.

bread's done
Back