Amazon 8/13 DOTD - Eragon 360 - $14.99 (Gamestop Coupon has game for $9.99)

[quote name='ddrlenz']lol...for once GameStop has a better deal at $9.99[/QUOTE]
Yeah, but all the "new" copies of Eragon at my local Gamestops are used labeled as new. At least this one would actually be new. Still can't bring myself to buy it though. I hated the demo that much...

Bleh, I bought it for $10 and it's not even worth that much. If you really want some easy points it might be worth, hmmm, $5, but no more. They basically took a page from the beat-em-up LotR games and somehow managed to make it more boring than it ever had to be.

If you're so inclined to purchase it, there is still a $5 PriceGrabber rebate available.
http://video-games.pricegrabber.com/xbox-360-games/m/29575200/

I wish Amazon would have some kind of a voting thing for the daily deals like they did for their month-of-thanksgiving items. Some of their deals are terrific, while others are...like this. If they're going to be selling items for such a discount, it might as well be ones that are worthwhile and not available elsewhere for a better price...

This game is only for achievement junkies, I am playing through it now in-between sessions of Rainbow Six. It's hack and and slash combo mania with little to no strategy (except for managing health).

They are super easy, play through each level on normal 20 pts then play it on hard for 30 more, find all the eggs for another 100. Pad your AP numbers here, easier than Madden 06.

[quote name='babycarlitos']anyone has the coupon.. I wanna get it new , then return it to walmart and get my 2nd guitar for guitar hero[/quote]

Oh no you didn't.

Well, im calling that this thread will soon be derailed.

*sits back and watches*

[quote name='babycarlitos']anyone has the coupon.. I wanna get it new , then return it to walmart and get my 2nd guitar for guitar hero[/quote]

Wow, that's pretty ballsy to come out in say you're gonna commit fraud.

Does anyone have the gamestop coupon? I might just go to gamestop anyway since paying tax is cheaper than $4.50 shipping.

I love Achievement Points as much as the next guy...but I'm sure within 6 months this game will be in GS and GC bargain bins for less than $2.99. I'll snag it then.

[quote name='hwong3']Does anyone have the gamestop coupon? I might just go to gamestop anyway since paying tax is cheaper than $4.50 shipping.[/quote]
EBC3003035.jpg

[quote name='SoulEdgeVII']How do you check what the deal of the day is? Is there a DVD deal of the day? Thanks![/quote]Just click the tab at the top with all the product categories of the page and select video games. After that it should be on the right side of the page. As far as I know there is none for dvds.

bread's done
Back