Paypal "Flash Card Flip" Instant Win Game

Thanks OP. Wow, the anticipation of the loading of my result is killer haha. And then when I saw $10,000 I was like OMG but alas, just entered into it hehe. Thanks.

didnt win shit

loser11.jpg

Grand Prizes (5): Apple® MacBook Pro 15". Approximate Retail Value (ARV): $2,464/each. First Prizes (2): Two Northwest Airlines roundtrip, coach class Complimentary tickets to anywhere in the continental United States and Canada awarded in the form of Certificates. ARV: $1,000.00/each. Second Prizes (10): SONY Playstation® 3. ARV: $599.99/each. Third Prizes (20): Apple® iPod Video 30GB. ARV: $244.90/each. Fourth Prizes (150): HP 1GB USB Flash Drive. ARV: $19.99/each. Fifth Prizes (250): Logitech Headset and up to 100 SkypeOut Minutes. ARV: $15.50/each. Sixth Prizes (2,000): Up to 100 SkypeOut Minutes. ARV: $2.50/each

ABOUT THE ONLY GOOD THING IS THE GRAND PRIZE AND THE PS3 : )

0-2, I'd pass out if I were to win the macbook pro. Seriously, I've been wanting a Mac for the past 7 years and I just stuck with PC's due to being in school as a computer science major and wanting to do my work on my laptop. Then I buy a laptop last year and two weeks later I find out that I could have run XP on a new macbook.

Oh well :p

[quote name='shyataroo']I don't think you can win...I checked the source there is no link for a winner.[/quote]

Because it's likely in the flash file. Look at the source and you can see where the swf is embedded.

bread's done
Back