LEGO BIONICLE Heroes for $15 shipped

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 The Green Giant

The Green Giant

Supreme Overlord of the Multiverse

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 August 2007 - 08:24 PM

I have no clue if anyone here wants the game, it only got a 60% rating, but maybe someone here has children that want this game. Maybe someone wants a cheap Xbox 360 game, I don't know. It's $10 if you live near a Offical Lego Store, which you most likely don't. It's $10 online, but shipping is $5.

http://shop.lego.com/Product/?p=XB386

New Leaf and MK 7 Peeps...

3DS FC: 4742-6334-0289

#2 RelentlessRolento

RelentlessRolento

Conversation Comedy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 August 2007 - 09:18 PM

I had a large part to play in Lego's Bionicle franchise (they owe me, no joke) but I'll wait till its cheaper.

#3 io

io

Posted 13 August 2007 - 09:33 PM

I had a large part to play in Lego's Bionicle franchise (they owe me, no joke) but I'll wait till its cheaper.

Que?

Good deal, OP, especially if it is $10 at the small Mall Lego stores. Aren't there a lot of Lego stores in various malls? I know there's one near me. I've never seen this game for sale, but I know they had the Lego Star Wars games there. We did get a pretty cool Duplo Dinosaur for 50 cents (on clearance from $6.99) when we were there the other day - actually, we got 3 of them ;).

I got the Bionicles game for $9.xx from (I think) a TRU deal posted a few months ago. My kids have played it a little and enjoyed it to some extent, though they never finished it and have moved on to other things. I'm saving it for any future points challenge, though it doesn't seem to be the quick, easy points that say, a game like TMNT provides ;).

#4 RelentlessRolento

RelentlessRolento

Conversation Comedy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 August 2007 - 10:20 PM

Que?

:lol: read up on the history of BZPower.com

I lead a large Art section on the site for about 2 years as a mod starting a really random avatar design chibi gimmick that still is around nowadays that people use as a standard for art creation... It all started around a time when Bionicle was losing some steam in its early years, but the avatar and art section revitalized and kept everything alive for lego :)

there's more to it, but I'm being basic on info ;)

#5 The Green Giant

The Green Giant

Supreme Overlord of the Multiverse

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 August 2007 - 10:55 PM

:lol: read up on the history of BZPower.com

I lead a large Art section on the site for about 2 years as a mod starting a really random avatar design chibi gimmick that still is around nowadays that people use as a standard for art creation... It all started around a time when Bionicle was losing some steam in its early years, but the avatar and art section revitalized and kept everything alive for lego :)

there's more to it, but I'm being basic on info ;)

Umm... ok... I don't get it, but....

So we have you to blame for the terrible Bionicle series they have now? It's the same thing every year, but with a slightly different "weapon". Plus all six main guys are just the same thing with different colors.

So once again, I can blame you for the children wanting other things these day? Good to know. :p

And the Lego Stores are found In CA, CO, FL, GA, IL, MA, Minnesota, NJ, NY, OR, VI, and WA. There is a store locator on the Lego site.

New Leaf and MK 7 Peeps...

3DS FC: 4742-6334-0289

#6 RelentlessRolento

RelentlessRolento

Conversation Comedy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 August 2007 - 11:04 PM

Umm... ok... I don't get it, but....

So we have you to blame for the terrible Bionicle series they have now? It's the same thing every year, but with a slightly different "weapon". Plus all six main guys are just the same thing with different colors.

So once again, I can blame you for the children wanting other things these day? Good to know. :p

And the Lego Stores are found In CA, CO, FL, GA, IL, MA, Minnesota, NJ, NY, OR, VI, and WA. There is a store locator on the Lego site.

:lol: I left once the series got too ridiculus. ever since the first movie I phased out of it, so yes, I am partial to blame... but barely :P