Free UMD Demo of Jeanne D'Arc for PSP

Don't even have a psp yet....but when the slims come out I will enjoy this....I probably wont even have the demo yet knowin' sony.

Thanks, Op!

Finally! The fascists at Gamestop wouldn't let me take one of these without a preorder. They fail to see the point that demos are supposed to get you INTERESTED in a game, and it's pointless to give them to people who are already comitting to buying it.

So I resorted to downloading the demo via torrent and was highly impressed. I just finished Final Fantasy Tactics Advance and am craving more SRPG action. This game is everything I want right now.

Needless to say, I'll be at Gamestop on Tuesday for this, 10% coupon in hand.

Thanks a bunch, OP. Free demo UMD's are always welcome.
I've been hearing a lot about this game but really haven't paid much attention. Maybe this demo will make me go buy it. Especially if its like Final Fantasy Tactics.

Thanks trunks! I was on the fence about getting this game at some point. Now I'll have a chance to test it out with this demo. Niiiiice!

EGM gave it 8.0 7.0 8.0
Good: Solid gameplay, spiffy visuals, $30 price tag, bizarre setting
Bad: Slightly easy, no job system
Better than: The Messenger

IGN gave it 9.0

no reviews from GS and 1UP yet.

I think you all will be impressed with it. I was.

Good: Solid gameplay, spiffy visuals, $30 price tag, bizarre setting
Bad: Slightly easy, no job system
Isn't this a little silly? Since when is a job system a PREREQUISITE for a tactics RPG? Isn't that a little like docking an RPG for having "no materia system"?

I got a Jeanne email from Sony and when I noticed you can get a free UMD, I came to make this topic. :p You beat me to it, OP(you know, I've got to say I like TC as in topic creator over OP). :p

I've been interested in this for a while now. And since I'm playing Fire Emblem: Sacred Stones on my GBA now, I'll probably still be in an SPRG mood afterwards.

Wait, click on what? Has the site changed recently, because I don't see any links in the lower left corner other than the box marked "Game Details."

I've signed up for every UMD now, and the only one I ever got was a Gangs of London one, MONTHS AFTER I signed up. Sonys free is fail. I get massive spam from them, and never get my demos :( Worst part is, I just bought a PS3 so I support their lack of sending me free demos.

Never tried for anything from free sony, but I acutally asked my local GS about 2 weeks ago if they had the Jeanne D'Arc demo, but all they had was the Syphon Filter LS demo. Of course I got it, but I would have liked it if they had Jeanne D'Arc.

Meh. I ordered/signed up for the demo on 8/18 & here it is 9/23 & it still hasn't arrived.

I feel dirty...& used...

[quote name='ZCG']Meh. I ordered/signed up for the demo on 8/18 & here it is 9/23 & it still hasn't arrived.

I feel dirty...& used...[/quote]

Sony often leaves you feeling that way. Try buying a PS3.

[quote name='georox']I've signed up for every UMD now, and the only one I ever got was a Gangs of London one, MONTHS AFTER I signed up. Sonys free is fail. I get massive spam from them, and never get my demos :( Worst part is, I just bought a PS3 so I support their lack of sending me free demos.[/QUOTE]

Same here. I sign up for every free demo they offer and haven't received Jack.

bread's done
Back