Eugaet's FT/S

eugaet

CAGiversary!
Feedback
147 (100%)
Have:
Xbox 360-branded snowboard [old branding, not the newer Fall 2011 style] (new, never used or taken out of packaging)

Pics on request for the snowboard.

Please also see:
XBLA codes: LINK
Strategy Guides: LINK

Want:
Amazon gift cards
PayPal

Tradelist is woefully out of date, spoilered below for personal historical reasons.

[Up'd 10/1] Eugaet's FT/S List [Guides/PC/360/DS/DVD/Toys/Books/Comics]

I have a sealed Zelda Twilight Princess Collector's hardcover guide from the recent GS drop. Looking to trade it for a sealed Zelda Phantom Hourglass Collector's hardcover guide.

[Don't make me send you a bobcat.]

Please read the following terms for sales/trades, it may have been modified recently. [terms modified 7/28]

Click the spoiler for terms:

Looking for trades and/or PayPal or money order.
I ask an extra $1 for PayPal payments. I will not accept cash offers. Feel free to request a CML, never know what I'll be interested in. If you request my asking price and do not find it agreeable, don't hesitate to counteroffer.

I'll try to note condition next to the items below. If condition is not listed, please ask.

I enjoy packaging entirely too much...it will take you 5 minutes just to open the damn thing, if you're lucky. Books, DVDs, DS games, and jewel cases will be packaged with corrugated cardboard reinforcements on both sides and sealed in a padded envelope. Most everything else will be wrapped in enough bubblewrap to ensure the item does not get damaged (or to use as a floatation device if necessary) and sealed in a corrugated cardboard box. I like to use a lot of packing tape.

Package items that you are shipping to me w/ the same care, please. 9 times out of 10, any package that is flexible will be folded over and shoved into my mailbox...no matter how many times you write 'do not bend' on it. Please reinforce the package.

If you are offering PayPal/money order, please give me your zipcode so I can determine shipping costs. I prefer shipping media mail + delivery confirmation for books, games, and DVDs. PC Hardware will be shipped either USPS parcel post + delivery confirmation or UPS ground (w/ tracking # of course). Delivery confirmation or tracking number will be PM'd. Shipping method can be upgraded if negotiated. I may ship international if requested.

For trades, I prefer cross-shipping. For sales, PayPal or money order must be received before I ship, no exceptions, no matter your rating. I have a very busy schedule and may not be able to ship items immediately upon payment. Rest assured, it will ship as soon as possible as I do not want a negative rating. If there is any problem at all, please PM me before posting a negative rating so we can work towards a resolution.

If I don't respond to a PM or reply w/in a reasonable time frame, I'm either asleep (CDT, GMT-5), working, attending to personal business,
on vacation (which will be noted at the top of this message), or I've died a horrible death. In the event of the latter, please send flowers.

List will be updated (somewhat) regularly (but not so often actually, if history is any indication).

::: WANT :::

:: PayPal/Money Order ::

:: Systems and Accessories ::
Wii points

:: Games ::
-- must be sealed or complete/mint and never have been registered on Nintendo.com --

:: Wii
Pokemon Battle Revolution
Wii Play (game only is OK)

:: DS
Mario & Luigi: Partners in Time
Picross
Planet Puzzle League
Touch Detective

:: GC
Beyond Good and Evil
Eternal Darkness: Sanity's Requiem

:: Strategy Guides ::
-- must be in new condition w/ little to no shelf wear --

Please see my post in the Strategy Guide Buy/Sell/Trade Thread.

::: HAVE :::

:: PC Hardware ::
-- all hardware is known to have worked last time I used it and will be thoroughly tested if an interest is shown --

Iomega Zip 100 external drive + some Zip disks
Labtec LCS-150 PC Speakers x2
Microsoft Strategic Commander
PNY 128MB CF Memory Card
Port NoteWorthy USB Combo 21-key Keypad
SanDisk ImageMate CF/SM Dual Reader x2
-- will not ship the following, local pick-up only --
AcerView 34T monitor
CTX CVP-5468A monitor
HP OfficeJet C2890A
Sony Trinitron CPD-1425 monitor
Sony Trinitron MultiScan 200sf monitor

:: Games ::

:: XB360
Beautiful Katamari (sealed)

:: NDS
Star Fox Command (sealed)

:: PC
Note: I can test these games to make sure they install correctly in Windows XP if requested. Otherwise, it's as is.
* never installed...opened box to look at contents, game never made it off the backlog, CD/DVD never taken from the case/sleeve
Abuse (jewelcase)
Age of Empires II: The Age of Kings * (complete, box missing top flap for rebate purposes, otherwise mint)
Age of Mythology * (complete/mint)
Arcanum: Of Steamworks and Magick Obscura * (complete/mint)
Baldur's Gate II Collection w/ bonus CD * (complete/mint)
The Curse of Monkey Island (verifying condition, strategy guide available)
Magic Carpet Plus (jewelcase)
MS Flight Simulator 2002 * (complete/mint)
Myth: The Fallen Lords (jewelcase w/ manual)
StarCraft Battle Chest * (complete/mint)
Thief: The Dark Project * (complete/mint)
Total Annihilation Commander Pack * (complete/shelf wear, some box tears)

:: Strategy Guides

Please see my post in the Strategy Guide Buy/Sell/Trade Thread.

:: Misc
-- I really have no idea how I'm going to ship this, but will look into it if interested --
Guild Wars Factions standee (the cardboard stand-up you see in game stores...this one came from a local GameStop) Pic - pending, looking for a freaking box

:: DVD ::
Clerks
Contact
Donnie Darko
Drop Dead Gorgeous
Good Will Hunting
Lethal Weapon 4
Stargate
Suicide Kings

:: Toys ::
McFarlane Toys Akira Kaneda figure (sealed)
McFarlane Toys Trigun Vash the Stampede figure (sealed)

:: Books/Comics ::
-- please ask for format and condition...I'll need to look up values on the comics --
Cybernetic Samurai by Victor Milan
Dave Barry in Cyberspace by Dave Barry
e: A Novel by Matt Beaumont
Jurassic Park by Michael Crichton
Killer.app by Barbara D'Amato
Munchkin Master's Guide by Steve Jackson Games
Munchkin Monster Manual by Steve Jackson Games
Reaper by Ben Mezrich
Shadow Moon by George Lucas and Chris Claremont
Society of the Mind by Eric L. Henry
Spawn vol. 1 by Todd McFarlane
Spawn vol. 2 by Todd McFarlane
Spawn vol. 3 by Todd McFarlane
Spawn vol. 4 by Todd McFarlane
Star Wars Episode I The Phantom Menace by Terry Brooks
Star Wars Trilogy
contains:
Star Wars by George Lucas
The Empire Strikes Back by Donald F. Glut
Return of the Jedi by James Kahn

The Crow: Quoth the Crow by David Bischoff
The Crow: Temple of Night by S.P. Somtow
The Crow: The Lazarus Heart by Poppy Z. Brite
The Crow: Wicked Prayer by Norman Partridge
The Lost World by Michael Crichton

Thanks for looking.
eugaet

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Eugaet!
nice list you've got here going on.

Still waiting on that book/dvd lists :). however if it's for free in a trade in,
I'd like your PSMag Demo Issue 111 (sealed): along with our deal - since I'm interested in trying out the .hack/gu.

Well BUMP!

[quote name='guynextshore']Hey Eugaet!
nice list you've got here going on.

Still waiting on that book/dvd lists :). however if it's for free in a trade in,
I'd like your PSMag Demo Issue 111 (sealed): along with our deal - since I'm interested in trying out the .hack/gu.

Well BUMP![/quote]You got it. I'll get the DVD and book list together tomorrow.

Bump for updates (and because it was on page 3).

Added some books and comics + a few more items to my want list.

Thanks for looking,
eugaet

Eugaet!
I've off. finalize the deal on my page... just curious but are you still going to include the psmag demo I requested? it's alright you choose not to, just wondering that's all.

Well bump!!

The only things I'm interested in on your list is Brain Age 2, Mega Man Ann. Collection (wondering what the condition is), and Metal Gear Saga (depending on if the current trade falls through). Let me know about those items. Thanks dude.

swift

Spawn vol. 1 by Todd McFarlane
Spawn/Batman by Frank Miller and Todd McFarlane

These are all Graphic Novels right?

[quote name='getmeoutofjoliet']Spawn vol. 1 by Todd McFarlane
Spawn/Batman by Frank Miller and Todd McFarlane

These are all Graphic Novels right?[/quote]Volumes 1-4 are trades w/ reprints, Spawn/Batman was a oneshot.

Here's some links showing the cover and contents of the exact versions I have:

Volume 1
Volume 2
Volume 3
Volume 4
Spawn/Batman

Also, Happy Birthday to me Bump!

bread's done
Back