15-Year-Old WoW Loser Gets Seriously Owned (Big Images)

A Happy Panda

CAGiversary!
Feedback
61 (100%)
Oh the hilarity.

http://www.zellomesh.com/forums/view_topic.php?id=2147485707&start=0

21cs1.jpg

221po0.jpg

23em6.jpg

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

"stupid ass, u cant hack or nuthin. i got norton"

The beauty of the internet is that with so many people on it, you might actually have a chance of finding one that gives a shit.

[quote name='Jon Rose']The beauty of the internet is that with so many people on it, you might actually have a chance of finding one that gives a shit.[/QUOTE]

K go away.

That is freaking hilarious lol I am glad there is someone out there who had the sense track down a scammer. Also this line was hilarious "stupid ass, u cant hack or nuthin. i got norton" lol

that was freakin amazing....

if i was afullmoon1, i'd call the mom, let her know what happened, and give the money back. it's the right thing to do.

Can someone get a screenshot of the character afullmoon1 created?

[quote name='Jon Rose']The beauty of the internet is that with so many people on it, you might actually have a chance of finding one that gives a shit.[/QUOTE]
Super-cool.

Can someone give me the cliff notes for all that? I didn't really understand what I was reading (It could be that I haven't had coffee yet)

afullmoon1: why not be man enough to answer the fucking phone?
WoWfan4life: cuz dude
WoWfan4life: my mom
afullmoon1: .......

My new favorite excuse!

Trying to read that is like watching the implosion of civilization, one text line at a time.

The scary thing is that kids don't look at the illiteracy of chatspeak and see anything perverse or out of the norm. I suspect they use it wherever and whenever they can, actually. The future's so bleak, I gotta wear Sam's goggles.

[quote name='jovherye']fuck! That was an awesome read! "I got Norton!" LOL!!!! That kid's shit for brains![/QUOTE]

If someone said that to me, I would have said "And you wonder why your brand new computer is fucking slow!!!"

This is why I gave up on MMORPG's because there are too many fucking kids fucking the gaming experience for everyone.. Last time I checked, SWG was now being run by teenagers on my server.

[quote name='ITDEFX']If someone said that to me, I would have said "And you wonder why your brand new computer is fucking slow!!!"

This is why I gave up on MMORPG's because there are too many fucking kids fucking the gaming experience for everyone.. Last time I checked, SWG was now being run by teenagers on my server.[/quote]

Most adults shouldn't have time to play a game like WoW.

How did you get his info? PayPal? Just something I would want to know if I was ever scammed. That was hilarious, by the way!

[quote name='help1']How did you get his info? PayPal? Just something I would want to know if I was ever scammed. That was hilarious, by the way![/QUOTE]

It's not me. I got it off the forum I linked.

Also, I'm pretty sure he just got it off of Paypal, IDK.

[quote name='level1online']on a side note, he's got two of my favorite programs installed: Peer Guardian 2 and Bit Comet :)[/quote]

lol...

[quote name='kmartbum001']Most adults shouldn't have time to play a game like WoW.[/QUOTE]

They way they warped SWG......... it will take forever to regrind my old character to something as good as it was during the early years of that game before the revamp.

It's just not worth the time and effort to go through all that shit again.

[quote name='aTOH']afullmoon1: why not be man enough to answer the fucking phone?
WoWfan4life: cuz dude
WoWfan4life: my mom
afullmoon1: .......

My new favorite excuse![/QUOTE]

my favorite part :rofl:

Liked it, but I really hope that guy who sold the account either gives him that character or gives the money back, or else he scammed the kid.

He caught the scammer which was pretty damn awesome but he'd just be scamming him in a turnaround.

[quote name='dg7md']Liked it, but I really hope that guy who sold the account either gives him that character or gives the money back, or else he scammed the kid.

He caught the scammer which was pretty damn awesome but he'd just be scamming him in a turnaround.[/quote]
Basically, the guy selling the account was scammed because the kid withdrew the transaction and had the password info for the character. The seller threatened the kid that if he touched any item, he would take action. He took action by getting his account back and taking the money. While he did pretty much take the kid's money, I don't think that's really scamming. I'd say it's called teaching a kid a hard-learned lesson in not stealing your own parent's money for your own stupid shit. :p

[quote name='Tsukento']Basically, the guy selling the account was scammed because the kid withdrew the transaction and had the password info for the character. The seller threatened the kid that if he touched any item, he would take action. He took action by getting his account back and taking the money. While he did pretty much take the kid's money, I don't think that's really scamming. I'd say it's called teaching a kid a hard-learned lesson in not stealing your own parent's money for your own stupid shit. :p[/quote]
So... as long as you CATCH the scammer before you get scammed at all, you can freely take kids mom's money AND keep the account while being able to be justified for stealing their money, thus becoming a scammer in his own right?

Now that kid tried to pull a stunt but he was probably just a little kid, you don't remember doing stuff like that? Surely not to the same degree, but I think all of us at least stole something from somewhere before as kids. He would have learned his lesson if the guy called the house to give that kid a real lasting lesson of honor, or even from the fear of the situation alone. That would have been pretty funny to see. Now if the guy let the kid have the WoW character, that's a whole new arguement here. I assume he kept the character, though.

That guy stole that money, so I can't really respect the guy who steals from a kid's mom. If it were the actual guys account? Sure, still wrong, but less immoral. However, he just stole from an innocent (a mother) just because her son went into his mom's account and acted like a stupid dick on AIM. The dude caught him, just report him and let his mom know and let that be that.

Anyway, this is taking it way too seriously but the point still remains, the man who 'busted' the kid for "scamming" ended up becoming the scammer himself and I just don't like that type of behavior

[quote name='Xevious']Can someone give me the cliff notes for all that? I didn't really understand what I was reading (It could be that I haven't had coffee yet)[/QUOTE]

just ignore my post here.

That was wonderful, I woke up with a screaming 3 year old and had an instant headache, so this just completely brightened my day.

And yes i find it great that the kid got scammed back, 2 wrongs make one hell of an entertaining right.

[quote name='dg7md']Now that kid tried to pull a stunt but he was probably just a little kid, you don't remember doing stuff like that? Surely not to the same degree, but I think all of us at least stole something from somewhere before as kids.[/quote] I dunno about you, but I can't seem to recall kids actively taking hundreds of dollars from their parents for their own personal gain before computer games became a big thing. Especially not with the intent to steal other things from others.

A few sticks of gum, a magazine, some drinks, couple of bucks. That's usually the kind of stuff we've all taken at some point when we were kids. Never hundreds of dollars in money. Especially from our parents.

...Unless you specialize in a profession of bank robbing or insurance fraud. :p

Considering how the guy who almost got scammed behaved and wrote, I would think he eventually contacted the parents anyways and returned the money, full well informing them what the kid did. That would REALLY fuck with the kid. Make him think he has no chance of getting the money and constantly being paranoid over who's calling until one of his parents shouts at him from the other room.

Whoever the guy is, hopefully he still uses AIM and can be contacted about what happened afterwards.

[quote name='willardhaven']Isn't it illegal to buy/sell accounts? How could Paypal do anything if the transaction itself is illegal?[/quote]

Paypal probably wouldn't do anything.

I thought the point was that the kid was so stupid he'd believe anything the guy told him. Dollars to donuts, the guy was just jerking the kid around at that point - I doubt he'll actually try to get that 120.

What really irked me was that the kid pleaded for mercy and then 30 seconds later the kid has gone right back to full-on scammer smartass mode, only to get kicked in the teeth again. Some people are just too stupid to learn, I bet this kid is a real piece of work in real life.

[quote name='camoor']Paypal probably wouldn't do anything.

I thought the point was that the kid was so stupid he'd believe anything the guy told him. Dollars to donuts, the guy was just jerking the kid around at that point - I doubt he'll actually try to get that 120.

What really irked me was that the kid pleaded for mercy and then 30 seconds later the kid has gone right back to full-on scammer smartass mode, only to get kicked in the teeth again. Some people are just too stupid to learn, I bet this kid is a real piece of work in real life.[/QUOTE]

I bet he's a fucking loser in real life. Did you see how fast he collapsed into a little baby back bitch? He's probably all-hard and e-thugging online, but a complete weiner seeing as he's only 15. No remorse for this kid. Got what he deserved.

[quote name='A Happy Panda']I bet he's a fucking loser in real life. Did you see how fast he collapsed into a little baby back bitch? He's probably all-hard and e-thugging online, but a complete weiner seeing as he's only 15. No remorse for this kid. Got what he deserved.[/quote]

It's funny - I used to be a real idealist early in life, but ppl like this kid made me wake up and smell the coffee. Some ppl are born to lose and no amount of well-intentioned help, guidance, or mercy is going to change that.

bread's done
Back