Wombat on Vacation? Bring in Shipwreck(s)!

InuFaye

Banned
Cheapy, since wombat is not gonna be here for a show next week, why not bring in ship and even mrs.ship if she wanted to. Its just an idea it could be an interesting twist on the cagcast, and we wouldnt have to miss a show.

Just an idea!

Sounds like a good idea, but if Cheapy doesn't feel like doing a CAGcast without Wombat, hopefully he will at least get caught up on those YouTube videos he has been promising us.

yes, do a show with the Shipwrecks! no audience members please, i really can't stand my fellow CAG buddies' voices. *sorry dudes*

[quote name='evanft']Perhaps ViolentLee? He plays video games and is quite knowedgeable about current gaming news.[/quote]
You mean Justin Leeper? That dude is pretty cool and just cohosted Geekscape with Johnathan London (its a video podcast).

i think what this topic is trying to say is we dont like having to go a whole week without a show, so do a show with somebody! anybody!

[quote name='CheapyD']Looks like we will be able to get a show out this week after all...[/QUOTE]

So who did you find to take Wombat's place this week?

[quote name='bobo2k4']So who did you find to take Wombat's place this week?[/QUOTE]

Ill give you a hint, he's the best candidate for the job

[quote name='Wombat']Ill give you a hint, he's the best candidate for the job[/quote]

The best candidate? In what context?

I guess that'd be Shipwreck. But I don't think Ship can do a podcast without Mrs. Shipwreck. It's like...against the podcast code or something.

[quote name='Wombat']Ill give you a hint, he's the best candidate for the job[/quote]

Well there's a clue here... it's a dude. That's what "he" means.

G.I. Joe? Donald Trump? Batman? Optimus Prime? Lion-O? Jamie Madrox? Slim Goodbody? Teeny Little Super Guy? Chuck Norris? Super Grover?

Hey look Wombat hacked Braks account. :lol:

Kidding aside, it might be odd hearing a different voice on the cagcast. Should be interesting.

[quote name='zewone']Best would imply that the candidate is good, so it can't be.[/QUOTE]

something tells me I shouldnt send you a friend request on xbox live

[quote name='Wombat']something tells me I shouldnt send you a friend request on xbox live[/QUOTE]
:lol:

Everyone gets one chance. Go ahead and send it if you want.

I hate you guys. I went into a CAG relapse thinking there was gonna be no show this week and downloaded episodes 50-60 to listen to this week. It was good stuff. For the guy that said a Q&A with Mrs. Cheapy, that's episode 52 (with Mrs. Wombat also) It's good stuff.

Also, 53 and 54 are Wombat and Cheapy getting their Wiis and Cheapy getting his PS3 (a hater from the beginning).

Me thinking there was gonna be know show gave me a chance to relisten to old episodes, though. I highly recommend anyone that needs the CAGlift to start re-listening to old episodes. It's good stuff and it's replay value is high.

[quote name='grm4009']the shipwrecks rule!!!! Wombat is horrible and annoying![/quote]

wha???

[quote name='grm4009']the shipwrecks rule!!!! Wombat is horrible and annoying![/quote]

I would say annoying but horrible?

Hey, hey, hey. Wombat makes the show, too. If it was just CheapyD would it be as interesting? No offense to Cheapy, but some of Cheapy's high points in the show have played off of Wombat. The are exact opposites, but compliment each other.

bread's done
Back