Register Brain Age 2 for free DS Lite Stylus Set!

Seen this yesterday, but take note at:
Now if you register Brain Age 2: More Training in Minutes a Day, and fill out our quick survey, you can get a free DS Lite Stylus Gift Box.
I have yet to find the survey though D: It's not linked anywhere on the website, even after registration.

[quote name='mrelusive']Seen this yesterday, but take note at:

I have yet to find the survey though D: It's not linked anywhere on the website, even after registration.[/QUOTE]
I was wondering the same thing, since I registered the game Tuesday, apparently before this offer became available.

I think what they'll do, though, is email the survey to everyone who registers the game. At least, I think that's what they did in the case of Big Brain Academy: Wii Degree, where you could get the Wii Remote keychain.

I won't be heartbroken if I don't end up with the rainbow styli, but as a CAG, it's hard to pass up free stuff. :)

Also, Foo228, this is for registering just the $20 game, not the $150 bundle. Of course, if you don't already have a DS, it's a pretty useless $20 game...

Well I registered my game, and then I reloaded the page above while I was logged into My Nintendo, and the survey was available. Thanks so much for posting this, OP! I wasn't going to get this game otherwise, but I love free stuff ;)

Cool. This is like the first new game registration promo they've had in, what, a year? Hopefully there's still copies left at CC so I can PM with no problems @ BB. :p

Wow, that's probably $15 worth of styli if you were to buy them retail. Makes me want to go get a $15 copy of the game.

What makes a DS Lite stylus different from a DS stylus?

Not much. I think the Lite stylus was made to be a little more ergonomically comfortable, but I don't even use it--I have one of those Hori extendable ones instead.

A few months ago, I would of been desparate enough to buy BA2 just for this, though now i'm not.

Its been like two years since Nintendo last gave something away (Pokemon XD GameCube skin & Kirby Canvas Curse pink stylus.) C'mon Nintendo, we need more free stuff. :roll:

[quote name='SanjiX']A few months ago, I would of been desparate enough to buy BA2 just for this, though now i'm not.

Its been like two years since Nintendo last gave something away (Pokemon XD GameCube skin & Kirby Canvas Curse pink stylus.) C'mon Nintendo, we need more free stuff. :roll:[/QUOTE]
there is the free wiimote keychain

[quote name='gunm']Not much. I think the Lite stylus was made to be a little more ergonomically comfortable, but I don't even use it--I have one of those Hori extendable ones instead.[/QUOTE]

I guess I should have asked what I meant: Will a DS Lite stylus stay put in the DS Phat slot?

Thanks for the head's up; I registered/did the survey for both brain age 2 and big brain academy (wii). Had no idea these promotions were taking place, thanks OP

[quote name='seanw']I guess I should have asked what I meant: Will a DS Lite stylus stay put in the DS Phat slot?[/quote]
No, the DS Lite stylus is fatter than the DS Phat stylus.

I went ahead and snagged it for 9.99 shipped from Buy.com w/ Google Checkout. Not too shabby for the game and stylus package.

Nope.

The DS Lite stylus is bigger and won't even fit in the original DS stylus spot.

I hope I can do this...I've been using the pink Kirby stylus and was dreading having a boring stylus in my Lite :)

[quote name='seanw']I guess I should have asked what I meant: Will a DS Lite stylus stay put in the DS Phat slot?[/QUOTE]

[quote name='mrelusive']I have yet to find the survey though D: It's not linked anywhere on the website, even after registration.[/QUOTE]

if you are already a mynintendo member, often times if you register a game within the first few weeks of it coming out, Nintendo will send you an e-mail with a questionaire about the game you can fill out. Likes/dislikes, whether you play it with freinds, online etc. I've gotten these many times for stuff like Animal Crossing, New Super Mario bros, etc.

So if you used a fake e-mail address or just signed up or something, you won't be getting that. I'm not sure if it matters in the least for this promotion though, but that's what they're talking about if you're curious.

[quote name='ratpimples']is anybody else getting server errors when trying to access the stylus site?[/QUOTE]
I'm getting the same message. Does anybody have another link?

I went and registered and when the product screen came up, reg'd my DS Lite and BA2, but now if you go to the OP's link and try to follow the link to register it and take the survey, it says that I've already reg'd and I see no way to take the survey. DENIED!!!!

I guess I'm stuck with a lot of people on this one. I registered this on Tuesday and can't find the survey. I tried the link on the page in this topic, but it doesn't link to the survey.

Since you are all typing posts in English, I imagine that unless your words are being dicated to you by a second party, that you know how to read the language as well. That being the case:

READ MY PREVIOUS POST

I imagine the survey will be e-mailed to you within the next few weeks. In fact for future reference, even in threads beyond this one, reading them tends to be a good way of obtaining information on said topic. Just a little Pro-Tip.

Someone mentioned that the survey was linked on the Nintendo site itself, but now it's no longer available.

Once you register a game, you unlock special features on that game's product page on the Nintendo site, so I'm assuming that's what they were referring to.

I registered the game myself, and the only active link I see for Brain Age 2 is the manual. Where the special features are supposed to be is simply the message that special features are unavailable.

Whether this promo is going to open up if and when you receive a survey via email or whether it is offered on the Nintendo site itself is unknown at this time.

roc's feather;3274281 said:
I imagine the survey will be e-mailed to you within the next few weeks. In fact for future reference, even in threads beyond this one, reading them tends to be a good way of obtaining information on said topic. Just a little Pro-Tip.

So what you're saying is you're not sure either, right?

;)

I registered it Tuesday, but if you goto the link in the op and log into your username, the survey should automatically pop up. I did it and am confirmed to get one in 4-6 weeks.

[quote name='tubtub']I registered it Tuesday, but if you goto the link in the op and log into your username, the survey should automatically pop up. I did it and am confirmed to get one in 4-6 weeks.[/quote]

I've tried logging in on both Firefox and Explorer...no survey that I can see on that page. Is it supposed to be a pop up or just a link?

haha buy.com deal for this game at $10 + $5 rebate for writing a review on pricechecker =

Brain Age 2 = $20 MSRP
3 stylus set = $5 MSRP x2.3
Total = $33

so all thats worth about 30 and something dollars and you get it for 5 :D

I can reach the OP link at the moment.

This is what it says if you're not logged into My Nintendo:

Nintendo wants to hear your thoughts on
Brain Age 2: More Training in Minutes a Day

Get a free DS Lite Stylus Gift Box

All kinds of players are enjoying the fun of playing video games thanks to Nintendo DS, and Nintendo wants to get to know our fans better through a special Brain Age 2 survey program. Through this program, you can sign up for My Nintendo, register your Brain Age 2: More Training in Minutes a Day game and fill out a quick survey to get a free DS Lite Stylus Gift Box with seven brightly colored DS Lite styluses.

Here's what you need to do to get your DS Lite Stylus Gift Box:
  • Register Brain Age 2: More Training in Minutes a Day
  • Take a quick survey
  • Confirm your address
Setting up a My Nintendo account is free and easy. As a My Nintendo member, you can sign-up for e-mail newsletters, participate in Nintendo's online forums, register your Nintendo products and much more. Click here to see all the benefits of being a My Nintendo member.
If you're already a My Nintendo member, just enter your Username and Password at the top of this page to find out if you already qualify.
If you don't have a My Nintendo account, click here to sign up -- it's free!

And here's what it says when you're logged in:

Nintendo wants to hear your thoughts on
Brain Age 2: More Training in Minutes a Day

Get a free DS Lite Stylus Gift Box

As a My Nintendo member, you already know the benefits of membership. Now if you register Brain Age 2: More Training in Minutes a Day, and fill out our quick survey, you can get a free DS Lite Stylus Gift Box.
To register your game, please visit the product registration page with the PIN number that came with your Brain Age 2: More Training in Minutes a Day. You can find the PIN on the Nintendo Power offer insert.
Then, grab your Nintendo DS and get ready to have fun as you challenge your mind in Brain Age 2: More Training in Minutes a Day.

If they were giving this away, I'd have to go buy the game. But since I doubt they are, I don't.

edit: Oh flip, I'm might just get it anyway.

clubNintendo.jpg

Well, it looks like the rainbow styluses are the only thing that they're giving away for this US promo. That Club Nintendo set is quite nice, though...sigh...

i was able to access the survey just fine... i logged into my account, it directed me to this site, i took the survey, clicked the button to confirm my order, and got a thank you page saying that i'll get my stylus set in 4-6 weeks.

funny thing though...

i didn't register the game. i don't even have it.

[quote name='guinaevere']Tagged so I don't forget about this.

they gave me a free soccer ball a while ago.[/quote]
Whaaa? How? That is so incredibly cool!

But yeah, they did have the Big Brain Academy Wii remote keychain thing a few months back. I gots that right here. It is kind of cool but I'm not using it as a keychain.

I was considering picking this up at Gamecrazy using a CC price match (only one GC that I know of price matches). I was in there today and had them hold a Heroes of Mana for me. I'll be back in tomorrow with CC and Best Buy ads (had to run out and pick up one of the latter since they don't include them in my paper any more) to get BA2 and HoM for $45 in cheap-ass GC credit.

bread's done
Back