2 Halo 3 Wireless Hand Controllers
Halo 3 Legedary Edition
AX200 PanaSonic Home Theather Projector
and more

30 Runner up prizes include
Mini Fridge Full of Dew

http://www.ebgames.com/gs/gamefuelsweeps/default.asp

Here is link. Enjoy

Void in Florida too?! pfft, *shakes fist at contest in disgust* seems like florida is getting left out of alot of these contests lately :(

That's an amazing contest...

I have pretty damn good luck with contests and i wouldnt mind getting this, though i'm still looking to win a PS3 first... :p

[quote name='reicaden']Void in Florida too?! pfft, *shakes fist at contest in disgust* seems like florida is getting left out of alot of these contests lately :([/quote]
tell me about i really want one of these fridges lol

Entered, Thanks OP.

Any reason its void in NY or FL? Or Rhode Island for that matter. I can understand Guam or PR, but why these 3 states? Some law against this type of sweepstake? Or taxes?

Thanks for the heads up on this contest. I think I saw this contest plastered all over a case of Mountain Dew but not being a Halo fan myself I decided not to investigate.

Honestly I don't even want some of this stuff, but I figure there is always ebay (and my fellow forum members ;)

[quote name='smellhasreturned']I want the mini fridge

thanks op[/quote]

XD, I would also rather have the fridge.

Yeah, that Game Fuel is pretty good. Before now I've always hated MD, but the GameFuel was pretty delicious.

About the "not in NY/FL" thing, I think it might have something to do with taxes on the goods?

[quote name='SanjiX']Thanks OP, and Game Fuel isn't bad! :D[/quote]

I hope not, I just bought a 12-pack of it!

Does it taste like the "Code Red" cherry flavor that they used to (and probably still do) make? I had a feeling that it was just Code Red in a Halo 3 can.

But the cans are awesome.

bread's done
Back