UPDATED! AT&T Blue Room Contest - Win a 360 Elite + Bioshock CE & PS3 60 GB + LAIR!!!

guynextshore

CAGiversary!
Feedback
302 (100%)
Hey everyone,
I haven't seen this contest posted yet - so I'm happy to share this to you guys!

This is AT&T's Bioshock A-List's contests:
Win an Xbox 360 (Elite), Bioshock Collector's Edition game, as well as signed & framed concept art from the A-List on location shoot with Irrational Games!

Enter for 360 ELITE + BIOSHOCK LE here.

Ends 09/30/2007.
& good luck!

//// EDIT ////

This is an updated, Thanks to KENDRO!

Appearantly the same site is also holding a contest for a PS3 & Lair:
Win a Sony PlayStation 3 (60 GB), Lair game, as well as signed & framed concept art from the A-List on location shoot with Factor 5!

Enter for PS3 (60GB) + LAIR here.

This contest ends 09/01/07 (enter NOW!!)

I do hope a cager wins either of these two!

[quote name='Malik112099']thanks OP ... ps i tried 3 times before i got he stupid captcha thing right[/quote]
I don't think you have to do that part...that's just if you want to register for the site.

Thanks OP!

Am I the only one that laughed at the Big Daddy that looks like it's on a trampoline?

And I want that concept art more than anything.

[quote name='oleander']I don't think you have to do that part...that's just if you want to register for the site.

Thanks OP![/quote]
Yep, registration is not required. I doubt I'd ever use the site again, so I didn't bother registering. Just entered the contest.

Thanks OP.

I don't think it took my entries. Itspit back this in red text:

You must upload a file.

You must enter questions for developers.

Anyone else see this?

-Eric

[quote name='Mad Scientist']I don't think it took my entries. Itspit back this in red text:

You must upload a file.

Anyone else see this?

-Eric[/quote]

It's saying the same for me too.

i get that pink box that says
You must upload a file.

that too

POS! I tried to enter that contest and had no luck. I then noticed they're having an E for All contest, and I tried to enter that one, uploaded a picture, asked 5 questions and then when I submitted it said I needed to upload a picture. WTF?! It's not worth the hassle of me typing of the 5 questions again when it's not accepting what I write. Besides that there's not a single rule anywhere. I read the rules and regulations, but it doesn't say what my picture should be or anything, effing AT&T garbage!

How weird alot of people are getting these error messages. I did it just now and I had no problem with both contests. It did not ask me any questions or upload anything.

bread's done
Back