OFFICIAL HALO 2 CAG CLAN

Status
Not open for further replies.

rocksolidaudio

CAGiversary!
Feedback
12 (100%)
Link to clan website at Bungie.net

If you would like to join the clan, please post your gamertag in this thread, and we will add you to the list.

Our clan name will be 'CheapAssGamer'.

Please PM me with any questions, or preferably catch me on AIM (iambrerlappin).

Once again, please post your gamertag in this thread if you'd like to be in the clan. Thanks. :D

clan members:

rocksolidaudio - rocksolidaudio
sj41 - Sticky Waffles
Scorch - ScorchX
bluenatas09 - Bluenatas
ChrisXE - ChrisStrife
LoganDX - LoganDX
Ledhed - LedheD 01
gigglepoo - Noble Penguin
gomer1andonly - GomerV1
SteveMcQ - MSBphilin
Jonny Polychronopoulos - Strateegery
kaji7p56 - kajiCAG
Ugamer_X - UGamer X
oxidative - shesmovedon
serro821 - Dante Devil
CheapyD - CheapyD
zewone - zewone
Wshakspear - Spotted Nigel
Santurio - Ramo Z
onetrackmind - LawrenceArms
jughead - Jugsta
jovherye - Daego Sin
danh920 - danh920
cgh312 - Caesar312
SeeYa - The Ender
prisonerac - ErrorlessChain
cronnos - Cronnos
rywateska - ryan w
H-Town Info - aznplaya4lif3
sying - My Bee Itches
studio - wombat5277
polybren - Brendan
skinsfan56la - Redskinsfan56
organicow - mediahostage
Ragingbull2380 - DARTH REVAN83
KingDox - Kingdox
cag1000 - NJguyskhL
ZeroSupporT - ZeroSupporT
Othergods - Othergods
MrBigFeathas - MrBigFeathas
rig - rig85
Daz9402 - Transformah
twanky - RameN NoodleS 1
asuitor - Chaos Rules
Jad3d - Segetlu
Duo_Maxwell - JMax71382
greendj27 - greendj27
redline - RedlineJunkie
guyver2077 - guyver2077
Boc3phus - Boc3phus
Amc5kidz - Ath3na
bsarkis74 - bsarkis74
Millbuddah - Millbuddah
Maynard - MaynardLD50
bankson - Bankson
briansee - briownsyou
JimmieMac - JimmieMac
docvinh - soul vengeance
goergegavin - Captain Evil
-Never4ever- - Never4ever
Buster Rod G - Mid Boss
mtimisone - Mtimisone
Squirms - Squirms126
flizmo007 - flizmo
Birbo - Birbo
jetsetradio21 - crush1nater
greendc27 - dgreen
Milkyman - milkham
Boogerman - boogerman
pimpinc333 - Pimpinc333
AzianAsspicker - AzianAsspicker
evilpenguin9000 - evilpenguin9000
goosedude - goosedude
Fizzgig - Fizzgig 4000
AzN_BaLLeR - xDiStUrBeD AzNx
batman2million - batmanwannabe
Elrod - DCriminal
zzl365 - three star king
Renzokuken - L2enzokuken
MrBadExample - Levitation Homz
Cracka - flavaflav2004
JcR0 - JcR0
AJA iALAC - AJ iALAC
dutch72 - Dutch65807
cruzincontrol - dirrty
xenoman80 - xenoman80
-BigC- - MrMajicJeff
omnilink - Omnireed
Mookyjooky - Harmakhet
scuba - scubasteve9
gaelan - gaelan
Gauss - Acidflames
murcielago77 - Murcielago77
Arikado - Arikado
shrike4242 - shrike4242
poormojo - Poormojo
Azul_KoolAid - Soulja874
the_gloaming - Slappye
Johnny Postman - Johnny Postman

= 100

waiting list:
AGuth - RGuth

EVERYONE WHO HAS JOINED THE CLAN NEEDS TO GO AND REGISTER AT BUNGIE.NET

Also: I've created a group for us on Bungie.net that is linked to our clan, which is where the majority of clan activity and info will be in future.

SO EVERYONE PLEASE GO JOIN THE GROUP!

sorry to make you guys sign up for several different things, but unfortunately it doesn't automatically add everyone in your clan to the group (though they'll probably add that feature in the future, at which point i'll feel like an ass).

[quote name='spyhunterk19']Question: Can you be in two clans at once?[/quote]

I second the question.. because that would solve my problems! :)

[quote name='Scorch'][quote name='spyhunterk19']Question: Can you be in two clans at once?[/quote]

I second the question.. because that would solve my problems! :)[/quote]Sadly no. Only one caln at a time, however, you could just use a 2 month trial and have that going for another account so you can be in 2 clans at the same time. :)

XBL gamertag: STICKY WAFFLES

We'll try to work this out for you guys once all of the clan features and more things like that are revealed.

We really need serious players, so the more players we get, the better this clan will go, hopefully. The RS3 BA clan didn't work out because nobody was playing it, but that shouldn't be as big of a problem with Halo 2. :)

[quote name='Girion47']Will Halo 2 come with an XBL trial? because if so then I'll join the clan.[/quote]It probally will since Microsoft is really going to be pushing XBL with Halo 2. :)

[quote name='Girion47']Will Halo 2 come with an XBL trial? because if so then I'll join the clan.[/quote]

Extremely likely. And nice signature, dude. Honestly. I love it.

Seal, I challenge you to a duel on XBox Live.. whenever Comcast stops acting wonky.

I'd like to get in as well gamertag jlarlee
Been playing FPS games over the net for about 4 years now so I should be ok

[quote name='StealthySeal']i shall get pwnd with honor[/quote]You shall get pwned like a seal.

sj41- I'm down. I take it you changed your gamertag? I still have you on my friends list as sj41. Resend a friend request. Gamertag LoganDX...

Sticky waffles, huh? What's next- Runny eggs? :wink: ...

yo, count me in...

Lokre

if anyone playes UC or tetris worlds, im almost always willin to accept [then again, ill play almost anything]

[quote name='LoganDX']sj41- I'm down. I take it you changed your gamertag? I still have you on my friends list as sj41. Resend a friend request. Gamertag LoganDX...

Sticky waffles, huh? What's next- Runny eggs? :wink: ...[/quote]How did I never think of runny eggs? :)

Yeah, my sj41 account ends on the 22nd, so I need to try and add alot of people to my friends list and then cancel my old account. Isn't STICKY WAFFLES such a great name? :)

Alright guys, tomorrow afternoon, I'm going to try to make the entire list of people that have posted their gamertags.

[quote name='sj41']Alright guys, tomorrow afternoon, I'm going to try to make the entire list of people that have posted their gamertags.[/quote]

i had some time just now, figured i'd start it in the op. glad to see so much interest guys.

Like I've talked with some of you before, I'm probably gonna have my own clan because I think it'll be good for helping promote competition. We can have CAG vs. my clan matches. My clan will be created when I get back in the night the game comes out, just not sure what I wanna call it yet. If anyone is interested let me know.

Eh, why not...

tag: UGamer X

BTW, why don't ya just name the clan [CAG]? No need for the "E" or anything.

Edit: If you plan on keeping the "E" a possible suggestion would be to have it stand for "Elite"...Kinda generic, but whatever,

And as the list grows, so the chances of this succeeding dwindles. That's the CAG model of inversely proportional clan attendance. Best of luck.

Wshakspear - SpottedNigel

Team name ideas:
$CAG$
Luke C.A.G.E.
Eat Coupon!
Even Best Buy is scared of us
Backorder This

[quote name='WildWop']And as the list grows, so the chances of this succeeding dwindles. That's the CAG model of inversely proportional clan attendance. Best of luck.[/quote]

This is what makes Halo 2 so interesting. The ones who aren't active can be booted and it won't affect the clan. Also, the founder of the clan can assign certain members to recruit new players so that the clan stays active and flourishes.

I will only be a part of this clan if I can be assigned to a spot where I can recruit talent to keep the clan flourishing, and I know some good players from playing Counterstrike so damn much (my kill ratio is higher than my death ratio in 2,000 matches)

BTW, I like the name CAG Elites.

[quote name='zewone'][quote name='SteveMcQ']

BTW, I'll be surprised if even half of you actually participate.[/quote]

For real. I see a whole lot of laggers but thats why rocksolidaudio and I'm sure Cheapy can boot their sorry ass. :D[/quote]

I'll be on quite a bit until HL2, but even then i'll play live most evenings...damn my girlfriends CSI addiction!!!

well, with my classes not starting til january and myself being a halo addict I'll be on damn near constantly [well, when my brother in law isnt over playing sports games]

yall might see me with a guest from time to time, my wife is throughly addicted to halo 1, and I think she's looking forward to halo 2 just as much if not more than myself

as far as clan experience goes, I was in the #3 quake 2 ctf clan for a period of time way back when...damn those were the days

anywho, if anyone is upto some halo 1 via KAI or xboxconnect, send a pm sometime

XBL: Daego Sin
Anyone gonna be in line on Nov.9 MN? Got this puppy reserved (Special Edition)! So no line wainting for me! And besides, I gotta work the next day! :cry:

[quote name='manofpeace20']
I will only be a part of this clan if I can be assigned to a spot where I can recruit talent to keep the clan flourishing, and I know some good players from playing Counterstrike so damn much (my kill ratio is higher than my death ratio in 2,000 matches)[/quote]

I can't promise anything at this point, but if you'd like to reserve a place now regardless please post your Gamertag. We'll probably start making people recruiters down the line if we're having trouble filling matches, but I don't think we'll need that for quite a while.

Also, what does everyone else think of CAG Elite (or CAGE for short)?
I like it, but I'm a bit hesitant since that implies that we're fairly damn good, and I know we have a pretty wide spectrum of skill level here. Thoughts?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back