Free $5 coupon for Amazon.com for a referral!

iowaholdem

CAGiversary!
Feedback
17 (100%)
Actually, you don't have to sign up at my referral links, but I have a coupon code for $5 off a $20 order at Amazon.com that has to be used today! So, post here why you should get it, and what you're ordering and I'll choose someone and PM them the code.

I got the code for preordering Harry Potter this summer, but I haven't found anything I want to buy, so it's either going to go to waste or to a CAG. About the referral thing, that'd just be really nice if you'd sign up under my GamingLagoon or PrizeRebel accounts below, but I certainly can't - and won't - make you. :applause:

I'm going to go hop in the shower, so by the time I get back, hopefully there'll be a few responses and I can give that code away!

I should get this code because I'll use this to purchase a book to further my knowledge in life to help the general public. I'm in the process of joining the law enforcement in my bay area.

I should get this code because, well, my mom's birthday is coming up and I'd like to be able to get her something nice.

[quote name='Kapwanil']I would use it on a wok and a steamer because I want to be able to cook up some dim sum like nobody's business.[/quote]
A winner is you! :applause::applause: I'm freaking hungry and dim sum sounds delicious!

To everyone else, I've left Kapwanil with a list of criteria for using the coupon code. If his order doesn't reach $20 before shipping or isn't sold/shipped by Amazon.com, I've asked him to post the code in this topic so that it's up for grabs to the rest of you. I've also asked him to post the code in this topic after he's used it, too, to see if it's valid for more than one purchase. So be sure to check back later and hopefully everyone will get to use the $5 off coupon!

I just ordered a bamboo steamer as well as a cookbook by Ming Tsai from Amazon using the coupon! Thanks again, iowaholdem! I also double-checked to see if the code could work more than once for any other hopeful CAGs and, sadly, it doesn't.

And now, while I wait for the shipment to come next week, I'm going to go out and get some dumplings and shumai! Thanks again!

[quote name='trunks982']speaking of dim sum, did anyone ever heard of the song called Dim Sum Girl by Notorious MSG?[/quote]I've never heard of it, but the name "Notorious MSG" had me cracking up!! :lol:

bread's done
Back