Photo
- - - - -

Glorious list of bonus/promotional DS styli! Magicians Quest: Magical Stylus @GS 5/5

• Please log in to reply
273 replies to this topic

#121 Frosty The Batman

Frosty The Batman

Luv that dirty water

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 December 2007 - 01:47 AM

When I try clicking the above link, this is the message I get:
"Firefox can't establish a connection to the server at click.linksynergy.com."

When I click some links on this site I get that and I don't know why.
Anyone?

6041.png

#122 Guest_Apossum_*

Guest_Apossum_*

Posted 28 December 2007 - 05:41 AM

When I try clicking the above link, this is the message I get:
"Firefox can't establish a connection to the server at click.linksynergy.com."

When I click some links on this site I get that and I don't know why.
Anyone?

sounds like your browser is having issues with cheapy's referral site. or his referral site was down earlier.

#123 Rocko

Rocko

Posted 28 December 2007 - 06:00 AM

I read that in the NG thread and even posted it in the OTT, but before to add it in here. I'll do that now.

This is such great news, since I love that stylus. I don't even know what Ninja Gaiden is, though. I hope it's good on the DS.

#124 Doomed

Doomed

Posted 28 December 2007 - 05:28 PM

This is such great news, since I love that stylus. I don't even know what Ninja Gaiden is, though. I hope it's good on the DS.

If it's anything like the NES games, it will be one of the hardest games you will ever play. It's not even because you're bad at it. It's just because the game likes to Fuck you around.

sig.gif

#125 UncleBob

UncleBob

Posted 02 January 2008 - 02:32 PM

Hey!

I was showing off my DS Lite Magnetic Stand the other night and remembered that it came with a stylus.

Spoiler

The Magnetic Stand (http://www.play-asia...en-70-1nwz.html) is an official accessory from Nintendo in Japan. The stylus that comes with it (shown in the middle of the above picture) has a strap attached to it that allows it to attach to the stand.
"The ultimate weakness of violence is that it is a descending spiral, begetting the very thing it seeks to destroy, instead of diminishing evil, it multiplies it."

#126 Rocko

Rocko

Posted 02 January 2008 - 05:56 PM

Huh. That's interesting. Looks like a neat alternative to the Hori stand.

#127 Mr. Roper

Mr. Roper

Posted 09 January 2008 - 06:18 AM

Stupid Nintendo still has an error with the Zelda Stylus promo. It won't let me take the survey but it is supposed to still be going on. When are they going to fix their horrible site?
King of Fighters 98 and Samurai Shodown 2 are eating up most of my free time right now! Ahhh the Neo, will they ever make games for a console for 16 years again?

#128 maigoyume

maigoyume

The Lost Dreamer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 January 2008 - 06:47 AM

relax, besides they don't HAVE to give us ANYTHING, this is just a bonus for buying the game, i can understand your frustration but honestly just do something to put your mind off of it
Posted Image

It's cheap to ship to/from Canada. Please take a look at Magiic's Magiical Shipping Guide.
For info on Canadian Customs and Tax exemption check Here,
Here and Here
Currently Playing:
Spoiler

#129 DocRamon

DocRamon

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 January 2008 - 12:25 AM

Stupid Nintendo still has an error with the Zelda Stylus promo. It won't let me take the survey but it is supposed to still be going on. When are they going to fix their horrible site?

have you tried e-mailing them, or better yet, calling them?

nintendo customer service is some of the best i've ever seen. i wouldn't be surprised if they just send you one, if you call and ask nicely.

#130 Rocko

Rocko

Posted 10 January 2008 - 09:15 PM

Agreed, call them or email them.

#131 Bazz

Bazz

SamuelElbaz.Blogspot.com

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 January 2008 - 03:44 AM

That Ninja Gaiden stylus is awesome making me want pre-order the game.

I need 1 more sign up if anyone could help please. http://www.yourfree360games.com/index.php?ref=244985
SamuelElbaz.Blogspot.com-Do me a favor and check it out. Would love to hear your feedback;)

#132 Homerun17

Homerun17

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 January 2008 - 07:25 PM

I wish I could find the Mario Kart Stylus DX/(On ebay or somewhere).....

#133 Homerun17

Homerun17

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 January 2008 - 10:50 PM

I found another one.
It was given out at E3 04
Its a pen and a stylus
Sorry I don't know too much about it.
Posted Image

#134 Mr. Roper

Mr. Roper

Posted 22 January 2008 - 01:43 AM

Yay Nintendo is going to send me the feather pen stylus. It looks like it might beat out my castlevania 20th year anniversary extendable stylus from the portrait of ruin preorder.
King of Fighters 98 and Samurai Shodown 2 are eating up most of my free time right now! Ahhh the Neo, will they ever make games for a console for 16 years again?

#135 xtreme_Zr2

xtreme_Zr2

Mr. Sonny Crockett

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 January 2008 - 06:14 AM

Roper, what did you do in order to get the stylus? Id also like to cash in on the brain age styli but that site is down as well..

#136 Mr. Roper

Mr. Roper

Posted 23 January 2008 - 09:52 PM

Wow, I got mine today and it only took 1 week after I emailed them. There website is so disorganized I had to search for 10 minutes before I could find the option to email them. The castlevania one is still the best one I have!

I just told them I had been trying for 6 weeks and I would like the zelda stylus. Or course I had already registered it 6 weeks ago.

#137 petersen98374

petersen98374

Network Admistrator

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 January 2008 - 01:58 AM

I found another one.
It was given out at E3 04
Its a pen and a stylus
Sorry I don't know too much about it.
Posted Image

I was going to bid on that one on ebay, but my wife took me to a car dealership, and we bought a new car instead!

I would have rather got the stylus.

VIC-20, C-16, Atari 5200, C-128D, C-64, NES, Amiga 500, Sega Master System, GameGear, Sega CD, Sega Genesis, 32X, LaserActive, CDX, JVC X'Eye, Saturn, NOMAD, Neo Geo Pocket Color, 3DO, Dreamcast, Gameboy Advance SP, GameCube, Nintendo DS, Wii, DS lite, XBox360, DSi, DSi XL, 3DS, 3DS XL, Wii U, XBOX ONE, ???

#138 Homerun17

Homerun17

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 January 2008 - 09:35 PM

I was going to bid on that one on ebay, but my wife took me to a car dealership, and we bought a new car instead!

I would have rather got the stylus.

I wanted to bid but my computer fucking crashed

#139 Clarke

Clarke

The Pretender

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 March 2008 - 05:03 PM

The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass survey is back up. It came back up in the beginning of March. Mine is already being sent in the mail.

https://my.nintendo....veys/hourglass/

The Brain Age 2 one is up too.
https://my.nintendo....veys/brainage2/

Well wouldn't you know 30 minutes after posting this I receive my stylus in the mail "while" playing Wind Waker. I'm gonna use the stylus for PH when I beat Wind Waker.
Posted Image
So I did the survey March 1st, they sent it March 3rd, and I received it March 6th.

Posted Image

#140 maigoyume

maigoyume

The Lost Dreamer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 March 2008 - 06:29 PM

thanks for the heads up buddy, in for mine :)
Posted Image

It's cheap to ship to/from Canada. Please take a look at Magiic's Magiical Shipping Guide.
For info on Canadian Customs and Tax exemption check Here,
Here and Here
Currently Playing:
Spoiler

#141 UltimoRey

UltimoRey

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 March 2008 - 07:30 PM

Are the survey's still good if I go out and buy a game now?
Posted Image

#142 Clarke

Clarke

The Pretender

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 March 2008 - 10:17 PM

Are the survey's still good if I go out and buy a game now?

Yes. Although I never bought Brain Age 2. I just "borrowed" the PIN from Blockbuster.

Posted Image

#143 Frosty The Batman

Frosty The Batman

Luv that dirty water

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 March 2008 - 03:56 PM

I got my Ninja Gaiden Sword stylus yesterday.
It's wicked awesome.

6041.png

#144 Rocko

Rocko

Posted 23 March 2008 - 04:16 PM

I cannot wait for mine. I'm considering stopping by Gamestop tomorrow (while I'm out buying clearance Easter candy :D) and putting 5 dollars down on a copy to get the stylus, then not pick it up.

#145 StinkyCheese

StinkyCheese

Posted 23 March 2008 - 04:20 PM

You gonna get guitar hero DS for the stylus rocky?
[URL="http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/blog.php?b=3041#comments"][/URL]

#146 Rocko

Rocko

Posted 23 March 2008 - 07:06 PM

I was, but not for $50. Unlike most, I think the game looks fun, but Fuck that $50 shit. $30 is perfect, $40 I might consider it.

#147 Frosty The Batman

Frosty The Batman

Luv that dirty water

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 March 2008 - 09:31 PM

I cannot wait for mine. I'm considering stopping by Gamestop tomorrow (while I'm out buying clearance Easter candy :D) and putting 5 dollars down on a copy to get the stylus, then not pick it up.

That's what I did.

6041.png

#148 CouRageouS

CouRageouS

Rootbeer=Superwater

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 March 2008 - 09:45 PM

Whoa I just skimmed the OP. I want that Red Ranger stylus.
Posted ImagePosted Image

#149 Rocko

Rocko

Posted 23 March 2008 - 09:51 PM

That's what I did.

I have the game preordered at Gamestop online but I really don't want the game... :x

Hopefully they'll give it to me tomorrow and I can save my $35 and use that $5 credit when I pick up P3:FES.

Whoa I just skimmed the OP. I want that Red Ranger stylus.

I'm partial to the Pirates one myself, as far as the Walmart ones go.

#150 UltimoRey

UltimoRey

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 March 2008 - 08:59 AM

The surveys have ended. I was gonna buy Brain Age 2 tommarrow too.
Posted Image