Photo
- - - - -

Glorious list of bonus/promotional DS styli! Magicians Quest: Magical Stylus @GS 5/5

• Please log in to reply
273 replies to this topic

#241 SiK99

SiK99

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 July 2010 - 01:37 AM

Anyone know where I could find one of the e3 2004 flashing styli? I've looked on ebay and there are none.

I've checked Ebay for over a year and haven't seen em. Gonna be a rare find if someone ever decides to put one on there.

#242 predseth

predseth

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 July 2010 - 03:29 AM

I've checked Ebay for over a year and haven't seen em. Gonna be a rare find if someone ever decides to put one on there.

That makes me want one even more.:cry: It's just a stylus, it's just a stylus. What do you think it would go for? That had to have been worth the price of going to e3.

#243 SiK99

SiK99

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 July 2010 - 03:42 AM

That makes me want one even more.:cry: It's just a stylus, it's just a stylus. What do you think it would go for? That had to have been worth the price of going to e3.

I've bid on quite a few rare stylus off Ebay (I am a huge collector) and haven't had any go above $50. It really just depends on how rare it is and how many people are after it....probably no less than $20 though.

As of right now, I have 3 rare stylus on my "to get" list and that is one of them. Another was Japan-only (gonna be tough to find as well) and the third one I want isn't out yet.

#244 LeafPanda

LeafPanda

One Dollars

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 July 2010 - 03:47 AM

Can you take a pic of your rare stylus collection? I am pretty curious about which ones you have, Stylus collecting sounds interesting.
Currently Playing: Halo Reach, Black Ops, New Vegas

#245 SiK99

SiK99

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 July 2010 - 05:10 PM

Can you take a pic of your rare stylus collection? I am pretty curious about which ones you have, Stylus collecting sounds interesting.

I have a few coming in the mail so I will wait till I get them before taking a picture. I'm not even sure I can fit them all in one picture now...at least not close enough to see some of the smaller ones.

I am up over 100 styli now with many being store-bought.

#246 LeafPanda

LeafPanda

One Dollars

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 July 2010 - 09:10 PM

kk alright thanks
Currently Playing: Halo Reach, Black Ops, New Vegas

#247 SiK99

SiK99

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 July 2010 - 03:28 PM

(Well I was going to post this in the collection thread but I no longer see it listed...)

PDP Store-bought Styli: Mario/Luigi with Case, Transformers, Pokemon, Nintendo Characters.
Posted Image

Club Nintendo Rainbow Styli/DS Cart Case w/ Rainbow Styli
Posted Image

Gashapon Styli (Bomberman, Zelda, Mario & Pokemon)
Posted Image

Other Misc. Store Bought (Gundam, Dragon Quest Slime, Mario, StarWars, Kirby & Transformers
Posted Image

Pre-Order Bonus Styli:
Posted Image

I have a few more styli but they are mostly just regular ones that either came with the DS systems or a case.

If you have any questions or want to know what a specific one was in the picture, feel free to ask.

#248 Freedom Fries

Freedom Fries

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 July 2010 - 08:59 PM

o_O which one is your favorite?
Posted Image

#249 SiK99

SiK99

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 July 2010 - 09:47 PM

o_O which one is your favorite?

Either the Legend of Zelda feather/quill stylus or the Dragon Quest Smile Slime ones. GTA chopsticks get an honorable mention.

#250 utopianmachine

utopianmachine

Deal Ninja

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 September 2010 - 07:41 PM

http://www.gamestop....roduct_id=78407

Crafting Mama DS is saying it comes with a special stylus, but there is no pic up yet. I'll keep checking.

#251 utopianmachine

utopianmachine

Deal Ninja

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 September 2010 - 08:25 AM

Well, a pic is up. Unfortunately, it's a drawing of the bonus, but this gives the general idea, I'm sure.

Posted Image

#252 CouRageouS

CouRageouS

Rootbeer=Superwater

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 October 2010 - 12:29 PM

I don't know if anyone would want it but I have a Kirby Canvas Curse stylus that I will mail to anyone for free. The size is for the original fat NDS but I figure there may be a collector in this thread who would want it. I'm selling my DS and found it in the case. Please don't PM me and just respond in this thread that you would like it and then I will PM you. Thanks!
Posted ImagePosted Image

#253 Asgardian

Asgardian

Crazy Ass Game Collector

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 October 2010 - 05:59 AM

Wow, Sik99, you do have a ton! That one for nemo, is that a preorder bonus of a game? Do you mind taking a closer up picture of it, thanks! Never seen it before. I did not see in your collection the one that came with Orcs and Elves, do you have that? It's pretty cute.

CouRageouS, I wouldn't mind taking your Kirby Canvas Curse stylus, but I'm not a hard core collector of stylus, so if someone more serious wants it.

Thanks.

BTW, Does anyone have a pic of the "e3 2004 flashing styli" I did come across a light-up stylus before but I gave it to my mom... if it's the one, I better tell her to take care of it! lol..

#254 mickeyp

mickeyp

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 October 2010 - 01:52 PM

I don't know if anyone would want it but I have a Kirby Canvas Curse stylus that I will mail to anyone for free. The size is for the original fat NDS but I figure there may be a collector in this thread who would want it. I'm selling my DS and found it in the case. Please don't PM me and just respond in this thread that you would like it and then I will PM you. Thanks!

I would love the kirby canvas curse stylus. I love to collect them and I love the game. I also like pink.
Smile

#255 adriley313

adriley313

Posted 20 October 2010 - 03:23 PM

That collection is sick.
I'm starting to collect Stylii.

@Sik99- where did you get the Dragon Quest ones from.

@Asgardian- when you try to Google it, you come to this thread

I'm gonna start with Pokemon and collect any I can find and buy.
I really want that Zelda one.

Anyone have any stylii they don't want, i'd be happy to take them.
thx a bunch y'all
Now Playing:
:360: Prototype 2
:3ds: Fire Emblem: Awakening

Now Reading: Impulse by Steven Gould

#256 utopianmachine

utopianmachine

Deal Ninja

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 October 2010 - 03:24 PM

Just wanted to toss on this thread the Okamiden stylus that comes with a preorder of Okamiden at GameStop.

http://www.gamestop....roduct_id=77741

Posted Image

#257 adriley313

adriley313

Posted 10 December 2010 - 05:12 PM

i think someone needs to the Harry potter stylus
im tempted to get it just for the stylus.
http://www.amazon.co...&pf_rd_i=507846
Now Playing:

#258 mickeyp

mickeyp

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 December 2010 - 08:43 PM

i think someone needs to the Harry potter stylus
im tempted to get it just for the stylus.
http://www.amazon.co...&pf_rd_i=507846

I saw this and wanted it also. But I did not get it.
Smile

#259 adriley313

adriley313

Posted 17 December 2010 - 02:04 AM

im so tempted to get it
maybe if it becomes on sale
Now Playing:

#260 SiK99

SiK99

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 January 2011 - 05:23 AM

Wow, Sik99, you do have a ton! That one for nemo, is that a preorder bonus of a game? Do you mind taking a closer up picture of it, thanks! Never seen it before. I did not see in your collection the one that came with Orcs and Elves, do you have that? It's pretty cute.

I sold all my DS stuff, including my stylus collection last fall. The Nemo stylus was from some Finding Nemo DS game in Japan. There might be other pictures of it online somewhere. I did have the Orcs and Elves one too.

@Sik99- where did you get the Dragon Quest ones from.

The original ones I got from ebay. The newer sets I got off of NCXS website. I believe play-asia had them too. Both sites are probably sold out though.

#261 RabbitSuit

RabbitSuit

CAG Newbie

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 February 2011 - 08:33 PM

(Well I was going to post this in the collection thread but I no longer see it listed...)

PDP Store-bought Styli: Mario/Luigi with Case, Transformers, Pokemon, Nintendo Characters.
Posted Image

Club Nintendo Rainbow Styli/DS Cart Case w/ Rainbow Styli
Posted Image

Gashapon Styli (Bomberman, Zelda, Mario & Pokemon)
Posted Image

Other Misc. Store Bought (Gundam, Dragon Quest Slime, Mario, StarWars, Kirby & Transformers
Posted Image

Pre-Order Bonus Styli:
Posted Image

I have a few more styli but they are mostly just regular ones that either came with the DS systems or a case.

If you have any questions or want to know what a specific one was in the picture, feel free to ask.

Gah! I really want to see that collection you had, but the images are down for me.

Anyways, I saw somebody wanted pictures of the Japanese Promo Nemo Stylus (although that may have been months ago), so I just wanted to post this and run:

Posted Image

They pop up on eBay every now and then. There's one up now for around 16 dollars with shipping if anybody wants to grab it.

#262 SiK99

SiK99

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 February 2011 - 10:00 PM

Yeah, I deleted them from Photobucket. (sorry)

#263 AwesomeD

AwesomeD

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 March 2011 - 11:01 PM

I will try to post pictures of my rare DS stylus collection before I sell it.
Posted Image

#264 RabbitSuit

RabbitSuit

CAG Newbie

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 March 2011 - 11:09 PM

I look forward to seeing it.

Yes! I am in a signature! :applause:

#265 craziecatlady06

craziecatlady06

Posted 18 March 2011 - 03:55 PM

Sorry, new users aren't allowed to post images in forum posts.

I would post the pictures if I could. I even have the E3 light up stylus. Sorry

#266 mickeyp

mickeyp

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 April 2011 - 05:08 PM

I got the okamiden stylus from gamestop.
Smile

#267 AwesomeD

AwesomeD

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 April 2011 - 04:52 AM

BOOM!

Posted Image

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Posted Image

#268 RabbitSuit

RabbitSuit

CAG Newbie

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 April 2011 - 04:59 AM

Wow, nice! *_* very nice.

Kinda surprised to see you don't have the ST Zelda Feather stylus, but both the Convention and Club Nintendo Zelda Feather stylus.

Yes! I am in a signature! :applause:

#269 AwesomeD

AwesomeD

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 April 2011 - 05:19 AM

Wow, nice! *_* very nice.

Kinda surprised to see you don't have the ST Zelda Feather stylus, but both the Convention and Club Nintendo Zelda Feather stylus.

The only stylus I wish I would of gotten was the Sega Presents Touch Darts dart stylus. Doesn't matter anymore since I am getting rid of everything... expect for maybe the E3 blue light one...
Posted Image

#270 CollectiCopia

CollectiCopia

Posted 26 April 2011 - 12:59 PM

Didn't see it on the OP, so here's this:

Pre-ordered copies of Okamiden from GameStop came with a paintbrush-styled stylus.

Pokemon Black and Pokemon White preorders at Toys 'R' Us came with a free bundled accessories pack that contained a dual pack of styli featuring Zekrom and Reshiram respectively and game cartridge holders and a cleaning cloth.

This same accessories pack is actually for sale at TRU.