PS2: wild arms 3 $4.99 used @gamestop.com

Yeah the price of Alter Code F has been down to $12.99 for several months now. Maybe that is why I NEVER see it used anymore.

I dislike #3 the most but for $5 its worth purchasing. Not as good as the $2 new @ Overstock from many years ago :)

This one is actually my favorite WA (best storyline, wacky sidequests-UFOs!, and the last WA to use the old battle system which I liked better than the hex system).

[quote name='mxpowar']This one is actually my favorite WA (best storyline, wacky sidequests-UFOs!, and the last WA to use the old battle system which I liked better than the hex system).[/QUOTE]

ZOMG the hex was sweet. It kept #4 from getting too repetitive.

[quote name='freshzen']Not as good as the $2 new @ Overstock from many years ago :)[/quote]

ding ding ding. Mine is still sealed :whistle2:#

I picked up Wild Arms 3 in-store for the same price, although it took awhile to find one in decent condition. For $5, it's a decent game.

decent game for the price i like 1 (one of my personal favs) and 2 better. But certainly a good game for the price i sitll see htem all teh time at CC for 9.99 or less minus the cool deals discount if you prefer a sealed copy.

Ah... memories of the overstock sale... and I too have mine sealed

I remember TRU having them for 3 bucks during thier 90% off sale a couple years ago and thinking "damn thats too much for this after getting it for 2"

bread's done
Back