Baten Kaitos Origins $9.99 @ Best Buy YMMV

Chronis

CAGiversary!
Feedback
16 (100%)
When I was at the Best Buy near me in Patchogue, NY, I noticed they had BK Origins marked down to $9.99. The little game tag divider thing wasn't the normal one but a computer printed sticked that said "Was: [however much it was] Now: $9.99" So I doubt it's universal. But if you have a BB near and you want the game, it's cheaper than the $15 clearances at other stores.

do you have the SKU number? it will help some people to verify the validity of the price if it is actually a cut or clearance.

Hmm...never seen "was $xx now $xx" at best buy.

Doesn't sound like a frontline game, so its probably an odd YMMV clearance at (roughly) 75% off.

[quote name='topnotch97']do you have the SKU number? it will help some people to verify the validity of the price if it is actually a cut or clearance.[/quote]

:( I don't. Since I haven't even started BK1, I decided to pass on it. Sorry Nicole Hernandez.

Hey Chronis, I just stopped by the same bestbuy in patchogue (near sunrise hwy right?) and the price tag said "Was 9.99, Now 4.99". One price change later, and I nabbed a copy for $4.99. When I left around 8pm there was still a copy left.

[quote name='stavros45']Hey Chronis, I just stopped by the same bestbuy in patchogue (near sunrise hwy right?) and the price tag said "Was 9.99, Now 4.99". One price change later, and I nabbed a copy for $4.99. When I left around 8pm there was still a copy left.[/quote]

:applause: Yup, that's the BB. I'm surprised they dropped the price again though. Especially since it's one of the better Cube games they have left.

Man you guys are lucky. The manager of the Best Buy I go to looked at me like I was crazy when I asked him about green tagged games being 50% off (as is the case in other BBs in the area). I think he said he would "give" me 10% off of a game that was $50 >_

Hey man i actually work at that best buy.. hahah..

This is a STORE ONLY PROMOTION. YOU WILL NOT FIND THIS ANYWHERE ELSE other than maybe 4-5 other Best Buys in the NATION. Sorry!

next to the frontlane i saw this with a red dot and a clearance tag under it, 17.99. of course when i took it to the register it rang up 39.99 and the chick thought i was trying to scam her

bread's done
Back