Photo
- - - - -

Information Central - Questions? Ask here.

• Please log in to reply
273 replies to this topic

#61 mkda

mkda

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 February 2008 - 09:19 PM

Check. Check. And check. Thank you. :D

Oh, one last thing: I really like how you have all those links set up in your comments. How do you do that?

Go here: http://www.cheapassg...o=editsignature

#62 Foladar

Foladar

Forum Guide: Contests/ Free Stuff

• Forum Moderator

Posted 14 February 2008 - 09:31 PM

Pretty sure theres a wait time on sigs too, though.

#63 DrazenX

DrazenX

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 February 2008 - 03:19 AM

do gaminglagoon and rewards1 send you microsoft point codes through email like prize rebel?
SharedReviews! Make $2 for every survey you write!

http://sharedreviews...ef_nick=DrazenX

#64 Foladar

Foladar

• Forum Moderator

Posted 15 February 2008 - 08:48 AM

Gaminglagoon's been 50/50 for me, they sent my points card via email, but my sub card via mail (though I'm in Fla) .. I imagine it might be the same for Rewards1.

#65 paragon18

paragon18

Posted 17 February 2008 - 09:37 AM

I have an question about this one offer called Efax i don't get, it says this

If it's a free trial, why do you need my credit card?
If you cancel anytime during the 1 month free trial period, your credit card will not be charged for the normal subscription fee. Trial also includes a $3.00 (USD) credit for usage fees (i.e sending). If you are enjoying faxing with eFax, do nothing, and your membership will automatically continue with a monthly fee of $16.95 (USD), for as long as you choose to remain a subscriber. No commitments, no hassles. Cancel anytime.

I know it's a trial but the thing i don't get is the 3$ fee, is it saying as soon i sign up for it and enter my CC there gonna charge me 3$ fee or is it saying there giving 3$ in my efax account.

Sorry im very new to this.

#66 mkda

mkda

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 February 2008 - 05:44 PM

paragon18: It sounds that they give you $3 credit for sending faxes.

Trial also includes a $3.00 (USD) credit for usage fees (i.e sending).

#67 paragon18

paragon18

Posted 18 February 2008 - 12:46 AM

oh, thanks man.

#68 gfanikf

gfanikf

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 February 2008 - 02:32 PM

If you use paypal plugin can you do yahoo auction on different sites (not different tranins, but say a different network) but with a different household members name or addresses (say ones inlaws or such)

#69 Foladar

Foladar

• Forum Moderator

Posted 22 February 2008 - 02:46 PM

If you complete an offer on one site, and complete it on another site .. your account will likely be locked.

#70 gfanikf

gfanikf

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 February 2008 - 03:07 PM

If you complete an offer on one site, and complete it on another site .. your account will likely be locked.

Even if the two aren't owned or operated by the same company (like Tranin and Highroller Vbux)?

#71 mkda

mkda

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 February 2008 - 04:57 PM

Even if the two aren't owned or operated by the same company (like Tranin and Highroller Vbux)?

Yeah, it doesn't matter which company you sign up through. ONE offer, do it ONCE!

Also, people are saying the paypal plugin creates a virtual card and most probably is not allowed now. Ask Trainn to be absolutely sure of this.

#72 endlessPRO

endlessPRO

Posted 23 February 2008 - 08:17 PM

best place to get a 360 , Wii , ps3 for not many referals are?
[IMG]http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/%5BIMG%5Dhttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v95/InSong/Luffy_Signature_by_juengel08.jpg%5B/IMG%5D[/IMG]

#73 Wicked One 612

Wicked One 612

Posted 23 February 2008 - 09:22 PM

Best place to get pretty much anything (including what you listed) is probably Trainn sites.

360Elite4Free.com

360 Elite system - 9 referrals
$480 Cash - 10 referrals
$475 Gift Card - 10 referrals
Elite Platinum - 12 referrals
360 Elite Bronze - 11 referrals
360 Elite Silver - 11 referrals
360 Elite Gold - 12 referrals

YourNintendoWii4Free.com

Nintendo Wii - 5 referrals
Silver Bundle - 6 referrals
Platinum Bundle - 7 referrals
Gold Bundle - 6 referrals
$250 Cash - 5 referrals

YourPS34Free.com

Gold Bundle - 13 referrals
Silver Bundle - 14 referrals
$425 Cash - 10 referrals
80gb System - 10 referrals
Bronze Bundle - 12 referrals
$375 Cash - 8 referrals
40gb system - 8 referrals
40gb Starter Bundle - 9 referrals
40gb Pro Bundle - 11 referrals
40gb Platinum Bundle - 12 referrals

Here's my 360Elite4Free referral link if you're in a charitable mood.
http://www.360Elite4...php?ref=4624136

#74 Foladar

Foladar

• Forum Moderator

Posted 24 February 2008 - 10:48 AM

As the above already stated, Trainn sites are easily the best IMO for big ticket items.
YourPS34Free isn't bad @ 8 refs, and they also adjust referral rates if there is a pricedrop while you are working on the site.

#75 mkda

mkda

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 February 2008 - 06:20 PM

Definitely Trainn sites. Other sites may state lower referrals, but the "hidden" costs are usually double the credits. Also, Trainn has more full credit offers, whereas other sites have these same offers for half a credit.

The people who have their links on my sites (in sig) are trying to do trainn sites, so help them out if you like. :)

#76 Ghostface420

Ghostface420

Still Flyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 February 2008 - 10:44 PM

on gaminglagoon can you order a amazon giftcard? if so how?

#77 gfanikf

gfanikf

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 February 2008 - 10:52 PM

I did a refferal for some other sites, with paypal virtual cards. They were declined for some weird reason, but then the charge appeared on my paypal. I closed both cards (I do have a bank account linked) should that prevent a charge for "later fees"

The first one was this Increase my Margin because it came from the Utah one and was 4.95

The second one was
IP-olnsupplier 8666133376 KN and for 1.95 anyone know what this one is?

What else should I do?

#78 Foladar

Foladar

• Forum Moderator

Posted 24 February 2008 - 11:02 PM

Most offers and/or freebie websites don't allow prepaids, and I believe paypal virtual cards are considered prepaids.
That would cause the site to reject the CC.

#79 gfanikf

gfanikf

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 February 2008 - 11:04 PM

Most offers and/or freebie websites don't allow prepaids, and I believe paypal virtual cards are considered prepaids.
That would cause the site to reject the CC.

I've never had problems with the same owner with VC, I'm just annoyed about the charges. I look at it as small, BUT I want to insure I wont get charged when the trial runs out.

#80 gfanikf

gfanikf

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 February 2008 - 02:07 AM

Anyone know how I can get my money back or ensure that can't take more than the initial fee. I had one pending pulling the initial money from my account (my back up). Will the attempt to process a later charge (if they give me crap canceling) be impossible with the card closed?

#81 bugsomeoneelse

bugsomeoneelse

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 February 2008 - 04:35 AM

Guys, I'm going to try to win GH3. Which website is better, prizerebel or Gaming lagoon?

I'm going to do surveys, ones that don't require my address or a CC because I don't like to give my address out to people. Which would fulfill these needs better?

#82 Foladar

Foladar

• Forum Moderator

Posted 25 February 2008 - 04:36 AM

I'm pretty sure all the surveys require your address, but I'd probably lean towards Gaminglagoon if I had to choose between the two.

#83 bugsomeoneelse

bugsomeoneelse

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 February 2008 - 04:49 AM

I'm pretty sure all the surveys require your address, but I'd probably lean towards Gaminglagoon if I had to choose between the two.

Really? Is there any way to avoid using my address? I don't want to get a ton of spam mail, since I live with my parents (I'm 15).

#84 Foladar

Foladar

• Forum Moderator

Posted 25 February 2008 - 04:52 AM

Nope, they require your address as some of these sites will also mail the item to you.
I'd also check to make sure whatever site(s) you decide on don't say 18&older in their terms.

#85 bugsomeoneelse

bugsomeoneelse

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 February 2008 - 04:53 AM

Nope, they require your address as some of these sites will also mail the item to you.
I'd also check to make sure whatever site(s) you decide on don't say 18&older in their terms.

Yeah I can use my address for receiving an item (prize), but I don't want to use it for the offers. Is this possible?

#86 Wicked One 612

Wicked One 612

Posted 25 February 2008 - 05:26 AM

Yeah I can use my address for receiving an item (prize), but I don't want to use it for the offers. Is this possible?

The lead that kicks in has nothing to do with whether the address you use on the survey is the same as the one on the site. I mean I wouldn't want to put any ideas in your head or anything like that.

#87 Foladar

Foladar

• Forum Moderator

Posted 25 February 2008 - 05:40 AM

They've frozen/banned acccounts for using incorrect information, I'd probably use my address and just watch what you sign up for .. I can't say I've gotten any crazy spam (to my street address) so thats just my opinion.

#88 bugsomeoneelse

bugsomeoneelse

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 February 2008 - 05:47 AM

How do they know if you've been using false information or not?

#89 Foladar

Foladar

• Forum Moderator

Posted 25 February 2008 - 05:52 AM

Probably because they can compare with your information on file and what you've provided to the advertisers (ie: the surveys/offers you completed) but that'd just be a guess.

#90 kube00

kube00

Grammar Hammer!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 February 2008 - 06:53 AM

Anyone have any experience with onlinerewardcenter.com recently? I got a 2 gb nano a while ago, 2 years ago for the cost of about $35 doing offers.

CAG TradeList
Co-Founder of The Gamer's Lounge The Gamer's Lounge: All About video games!
Former EIC of Goozernation.com