[Canada] Pepsi Score Every Hour Contest

Firestorm

CAGiversary!
Feedback
16 (100%)
This is for Canadians so I posted it here in the Canada forum like last year. This is the contest where you can enter once every hour to win a prize. High chances of winning at the beginning, or at least eventually! I got my 360 from this contest last year and there are some other CAGs who won as well =)

RFD Thread with FAQs and everything: http://www.redflagdeals.com/forums/showthread.php?t=485176

People at RFD have done a lot of work putting together FAQs and stuff, so read and play nice! No bashing of RFD users here please.

How to Play:
Enter the PINs below every hour you want to enter. If you don't want NHL08, do not enter in those draws as it's only one prize per household. You can ever all the PINs for every draw, they are reusable. But only useable once per draw. There are no surveys this year

List of PINs and UPCs:
http://pepsi.additional-pylons.com/
Just click the button and it'll copy it to your clipboard

CAG Winners List
mkrowe - Xbox 360 Core on September 9th
chrisryans - Samsung 32" LCD HDTV on September 10th
Icelight - Xbox 360 Core on September 10th
wingy17 - Xbox 360 Core on September 10th
JGonspy - Xbox 360 Core on September 13th
DInTheHeez - NHL 08 on September 13th

[quote name='Prize List']
Prize Description Number of Prizes Available to be Won
EA SPORTS™ NHL® 08 video games - 960
Xbox 360™ Core video game and entertainment System - 200
Samsung 32” LCD HDTV - 120
Sidney Crosby Autographed Hockey Stick - 28
Sidney Crosby Autographed Replica Hockey Jersey - 28
†ALL-STAR VIP Experience - 4
††Meet Sidney Crosby Experience - 4 [/quote]

It works for me. Hopefully I'll win something this time. Everything except for the actual game would be appreciated, or I could just give it to a friend.

[quote name='Hovercraft']do you need to buy pepsis?[/quote]

No, if anything like previous years they'll have a link with a survey. You fill out the survey and get a code that you can enter into any of the draws (1 per hour). You can get one code every hour using this method.

Sweet thanks for the heads up Firestorm.

I hope that I have better luck this year than last your I think I enter over 300 times without winning

I was at almost 200 entries last year, no luck. But if I start at the beginning this time, I think I have some chance.

I wonder if I win a chance to meet Sidney Crosby, if I can trade that for something better. Or hopefully it'll have the option to go for specific prizes again.

[quote name='JGonspy']I wonder if I win a chance to meet Sidney Crosby, if I can trade that for something better. Or hopefully it'll have the option to go for specific prizes again.[/quote]

I wonder if I could replace Crosby with Linden =D

I'd take an autographed Crosby stick/jersey :lol:

Still going to go for something else first, this is all dependant on that prize listing to be correct, although the person who posted it on RFD got everything else about the contest correct about a month ago so I don't see why he/she wouldn't have gotten the prize listing right.

Crosby's a great player, but his attitude rubs on me the wrong way. He doesn't seem as modest or soft-spoken as Gretzky and Lemieux were.

Hoping for a 360 to complement my accessory kit that I won last year. =P

Some new info

[quote name='scottyboy2k5']Some OFFICIAL rules:

Limit 1 unique entry code per person per email address per hour.
- I assume this means that if you have 12 entry codes you can enter each of them once every hour.

If you have a ConnectID account setup you are already registered in the contest and only need to login.

The TV is a 32" LCD HDTV

All entry codes are printed on the outside Pepsi, Diet Pepsi, 7-Up and Diet 7-Up products as well as Lays Chips and Gatorade Thirst Quenchers. Not all specially marked packages are available in all areas.
- There is no online NPN availability... so that means no surveys to fill out as well as no stockpiling and dumping of NPNs, etc.

Prizes are randomly distributed throughout each day with the exception of the "All -Star Dream Package" and the "Meet Sidney Crosby" prizes.
- The all-star prize essentially includes airfare from a Canadian airport to the all-star game events along with 3 nights accommodation for 2 people.
- I don't know if this means that you won't know which prize you're entering for at any given hour or if they just shuffle the order of the prizes around each day.[/quote]

So this means the PINs aren't unique and we can use them without even trying out a survey. I'll try to keep the first post updated with PINs from here and RFD. If you get new PINs we don't have, please post them here and/or RFD.

Thanks for posting this Firestorm. I don't go to RFD all that often, so I wouldn't have seen this starting up already. Good luck to all the Canadian CAGs out there!

[quote name='GuardianFlash']do I have to buy chips and pepsi to get code? Where is this survey I can take to get codes?[/quote]
No survey this year. Just enter the codes from the first post. I'll put them under the date that I updated with. Currently there are around 20 useable codes =D So that's 20 per hour!

You are e-mailed if you're a winner. 5 minutes after the hour. The first winner is PlugInBaby from RFD.

got all my codes entered for this hour... now to wait.

does anyone know how many times you can win? (like should i be entering right now on an nhl 08 or wait for the 360 or hdtv?)

[quote name='centracore']got all my codes entered for this hour... now to wait.

does anyone know how many times you can win? (like should i be entering right now on an nhl 08 or wait for the 360 or hdtv?)[/quote]

Pretty sure rules state one prize per person for the whole contest

360 this hour, entering and trying to make it 3 for 3 in pepsi contests for me :D

I'll be going for 360 and tv for now, likely branch out later

So I got up this morning, came to check the forums, and remembered this started today. So I went to see what the prize was for this hour... 360 core, entered the PINs and I just got a winning notification! Thanks so much for the contest post Firestorm, I'm probably the first CAG to win this year. This means I don't have to enter PINs for the next long while too! :D Good luck to all the other Canadian CAGs out there entering PINs!

[quote name='mkrowe']So I got up this morning, came to check the forums, and remembered this started today. So I went to see what the prize was for this hour... 360 core, entered the PINs and I just got a winning notification! Thanks so much for the contest post Firestorm, I'm probably the first CAG to win this year. This means I don't have to enter PINs for the next long while too! :D Good luck to all the other Canadian CAGs out there entering PINs![/QUOTE]
damn thats lucky

i want a TV

[quote name='mkrowe']So I got up this morning, came to check the forums, and remembered this started today. So I went to see what the prize was for this hour... 360 core, entered the PINs and I just got a winning notification! Thanks so much for the contest post Firestorm, I'm probably the first CAG to win this year. This means I don't have to enter PINs for the next long while too! :D Good luck to all the other Canadian CAGs out there entering PINs![/quote]

Congrats, I'm hoping for a 360 or the TV

[quote name='centracore']got all my codes entered for this hour... now to wait.

does anyone know how many times you can win? (like should i be entering right now on an nhl 08 or wait for the 360 or hdtv?)[/quote]

One entry per hour - read the rules. If you submit more than once you probably get DQed for that hour.

[quote name='mkrowe']So I got up this morning, came to check the forums, and remembered this started today. So I went to see what the prize was for this hour... 360 core, entered the PINs and I just got a winning notification! Thanks so much for the contest post Firestorm, I'm probably the first CAG to win this year. This means I don't have to enter PINs for the next long while too! :D Good luck to all the other Canadian CAGs out there entering PINs![/quote]

Awesome! Get Bioshock asap!

[quote name='scary perry']One entry per hour - read the rules. If you submit more than once you probably get DQed for that hour.[/quote]

Limit one (1) entry per person per email address per Entry Code per hour.

That means you can enter with every Entry Code every hour.

[quote name='mkrowe']So I got up this morning, came to check the forums, and remembered this started today. So I went to see what the prize was for this hour... 360 core, entered the PINs and I just got a winning notification! Thanks so much for the contest post Firestorm, I'm probably the first CAG to win this year. This means I don't have to enter PINs for the next long while too! :D Good luck to all the other Canadian CAGs out there entering PINs![/QUOTE]

Congrats on the new 360. Don't be going for a second one now ; )

[quote name='Hovercraft']damn thats lucky[/quote]
I was SO overdue for some good luck. Last week my dog had to have his eye removed suddenly (cost 3k) and my furnace died last Wednesday (6k), my poor consoles are overheating because without the furnace fan, no A/C.

[quote name='JGonspy']Congrats on the new 360. Don't be going for a second one now ; )[/quote] You kidding? I'm glad I don't have to go through that ordeal for weeks and weeks! I'll keep checking the threads to cheer others on but I won't be entering again. I'm not a fan of those who use multiple households, but to each their own I guess. This is it for me, and I'm happy! Although I did win the premium xbox pack in last years Pepsi contest. It was on the 2nd last day after doing it for what seemed like forever. And the poor thing has been replaced 3x since recieving it mid-December last year.

[quote name='Hoonose']Limit one (1) entry per person per email address per Entry Code per hour.

That means you can enter with every Entry Code every hour.[/quote]

Hmmm. That is very different indeed.

bread's done
Back