Big Update! Please Read!

JohnDoeChan

CAGiversary!
Feedback
200 (99%)
Due To Some Of My Current Predicaments, I Regret To Say That I Am No Longer Going To Trade On The Cag. I Will Continue To Resolve All Current Trades And Transactions, Until All Loose Ends Are Taken Care Off. I Have Had A Great Experience Trading On Cag And I Hope The Pople Ive Traded With Can Say The Same. Unfortunately, All Good Things Have To Come To An End. Thank You Cag For A Great Trading Forum And An Even Better Community.

- Johndoechan...:d

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='HighlightShow']Interested in a couple of things:
Mario & Luigi Partners in Time
New Super Mario Bros.

CoD3
Gears of War

CML, thanks.[/quote]

sorry, didnt see anything.

[quote name='JohnDoeChan']

:gc: GameCube Games
Sonic Rush (player's choice)

:gba: GameBoy Advanced Games (all games are cart only)
Sonic Adventure

[/quote]
I think you got titles or platforms mixed up. Sonic Rush is on DS, and Sonic Adventure was originally on Dreamcast but was then remade on Gamecube under the name Sonic Adventure DX: Director's Cut. I see stuff I want but I don't got much monies right now. I need to set up a TL. And buy stamps. And padded envolopes. :lol:

Man, it's cbump in here.

[quote name='Doomed']I think you got titles or platforms mixed up. Sonic Rush is on DS, and Sonic Adventure was originally on Dreamcast but was then remade on Gamecube under the name Sonic Adventure DX: Director's Cut. I see stuff I want but I don't got much monies right now. I need to set up a TL. And buy stamps. And padded envolopes. :lol:

Man, it's cbump in here.

[/quote]

thanks for the heads up, Doomed! just fixed it up.

[quote name='yummytyson']CML for R6:V and Gears, willing to add some paypal too.[/quote]
i didnt see anything on your list, but your more than welcome to pm a sale offer.

[quote name='yummytyson']CML for R6:V and Gears, willing to add some paypal too.[/quote]

i didnt see anything on your list, but your more than welcome to pm a sale offer.

cml 4 any of these:

Final Fantasy XII Collector's Edition (sealed)
God of War
Legend of Zelda: Collector's Edition
Mario Kart Double Dash
Metroid Prime
Metrois Prime 2: Echoes

Hello. Could you please cml for Dragon Quest VIII, Final Fantasy XII, MGS3: Subsistance, God of War, Shadow of the Colossus, and the Ratchet and Clank series? Thanks

Im intersted in Mario and Luigi Partners in time. I have Animal Crossing for the DS, Brain Age and Hoshigami. Hoshigami is a new game and i just bought it. Havent played it through yet, but if you make me a good deal, i will be willing.

Thanks.

P.S: All come with box and manuals. I think i lost a couple of the stupid stuff nintendo puts in them like subscriptions to Nintendo Power but thats about it.

bread's done
Back