Ninja Gaiden II - Gen. Discussion & Info - No Longer A X360 Exclusive Title

• Please log in to reply
584 replies to this topic

#571 coolsteel

coolsteel

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 August 2008 - 07:19 AM

Up to Chapter 4 on Mentor, and jesus christ is it annoying. Being spammed by incendiary ninja, rocket pods, and the like is very nerve-wracking.

That was a major problem, no real counter for those rocket pods and it just kept getting worse. When I finally got to the regular monsters and zombies I have never been happier.

#572 David Hibiki

David Hibiki

Well then...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 August 2008 - 02:37 AM

Patch is out. Fixes the chapter save glitchs? Makes the game run "smoother".

http://www.n4g.com/x...ews-191166.aspx

#573 MorbidAngel4Life

MorbidAngel4Life

Down with the Clown.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 August 2008 - 08:59 AM

Fuck the Ch. 4 Miniboss on Mentor. I beat it then fucking died so I have to fight it again :cry:
Get free Microsoft Points, Amazon gift cards, and more on Points2Shop!
http://points2shop.c...banners/3270175

#574 rhymetimesfine

rhymetimesfine

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 September 2008 - 06:24 AM

Patch is out. Fixes the chapter save glitchs? Makes the game run "smoother".

http://www.n4g.com/x...ews-191166.aspx

I let my cousin borrow my copy while I've been waiting for this (Ch. 10 freeze :bomb:). He couldn't really get into the first NG on xbox, but said this game gave his hands "action-gasms"

#575 mercilessming

mercilessming

Call upon Dyzan

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 September 2008 - 12:00 AM

I got this game back close to release, almost day of release. Played the heck out of it, then just recently went back where I left off the end of chap 12, and I think it has gotten ridiculously hard. You have to fight 3 bosses and 1 boss is doubled up. I have no life kits, magic power. I am almost at the point of just selling or trading it, just hate to give up on a game, I have never given up before on a game due to it just being to hard, I usually even beat a game I am bored of it.
Do you feel the need to prove you have Online Obsessive-Compulsive Personality Disorder (a.k.a. The Grammar Nazi) ????

#576 coolsteel

coolsteel

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 September 2008 - 01:01 AM

I got this game back close to release, almost day of release. Played the heck out of it, then just recently went back where I left off the end of chap 12, and I think it has gotten ridiculously hard. You have to fight 3 bosses and 1 boss is doubled up. I have no life kits, magic power. I am almost at the point of just selling or trading it, just hate to give up on a game, I have never given up before on a game due to it just being to hard, I usually even beat a game I am bored of it.

Game isn't really the type you can just let sit around for a month or two. You let your skills weaken then came back to the harder levels. It got a little hairy around the end but I didn't encounter anything that ever made me go i'm going to quit , throw a controller maybe but not quit.

#577 Matt Young

Matt Young

Follow the buzzards

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 February 2009 - 11:28 PM

I just opened this game last night after getting it when it was on sale for $10 at Best Buy a few weeks ago. It can be pretty challenging at points, even on Acolyte. That chapter 2 boss forced me to use all my health potions to beat it.

I don't know how much time I'll get to spend with this game due to having so much else to play, but I like it so far. It's well worth the $10 I spent.

155toba.gif2i6pefo.gif675n9f.gifhsl3pl.gif

#578 Marvelous Mark

Marvelous Mark

I love redhead maids!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 February 2009 - 12:24 AM

a few months back i was stuck at the tunnel right before you fight Dagra Dai on master ninja because the screen would go blank and the xbox would crash when i hit the cut scene. i had too wait for a update to fix the problem.

as mentioned above, incendiary ninja and rocket pods were a big issue because there was way too many. but i found a good way to kill the incendiary ninjas, use the scythe and press A, X, Y, Y. they cant really hit you while you are spinning in the air. hope this helps.

Why is there no Persona avatars on PSN?  [-(

#579 dropbearGSH

dropbearGSH

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 February 2009 - 07:00 AM

I'm hoping that they release a "Black" version of this. Or at least do DLC with new weapons.

#580 ananag112

ananag112

CAGS FOR COCO!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 March 2009 - 11:46 AM

This is now coming out on the PS3 with new content:

http://kotaku.com/51...kyline=true&s=x
Posted Image

#581 David Hibiki

David Hibiki

Well then...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 March 2009 - 03:06 PM

Oh boy another "Only on 360" game going to PS3. No suprise though there since Sigma came out on the PS3.

Seems like all the good games will be timed exclusives from here on out as is.

#582 coolsteel

coolsteel

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 March 2009 - 03:39 PM

Yeah no real surprise, I wonder what will be added this time around. Maybe the ninpo will be tweaked so it doesn't suck this time .

#583 ananag112

ananag112

CAGS FOR COCO!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 March 2009 - 03:56 PM

Hopefully the added content will come out on the 360 as well.
Posted Image

#584 thrustbucket

thrustbucket

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 March 2009 - 04:22 PM

I am really not sure how this happened, especially since Microsoft is/was the Publisher. That's like Gears going to PS3.

#585 FriskyTanuki

FriskyTanuki

Get bopped, son.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 March 2009 - 04:31 PM

I am really not sure how this happened, especially since Microsoft is/was the Publisher. That's like Gears going to PS3.

Maybe the reason is that MS published Ninja Gaiden II while this is Ninja Gaiden Sigma II, the sequel to Ninja Gaiden Sigma?

These guys are saying the improvements/additions are:

- It will be an upgraded version of Ninja Gaiden 2 (not a direct port).
- Set to release in Autumn 2009.
- The magazine will be reporting new elements in upcoming issues.
- New weapon - spiked hammer “Genma”.
- New giant boss battles that were not in the 360 version.
- New playable character - female ninja Ayane.
- The game is 50% done.

You read it. You can't unread it.

Horror Chicken: F.E.A.R. and Resident Evil 4

PSN/XBL: CrashSpyro | Steam: CrashTanuki | Wii U: FriendlyTanuki