100th Episode Spectacular Coming this week: Share your favorite CAGcast moments here!

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
If you have a favorite CAGcast moment, post it here and we will try to pull it for the show. If you have the episode number, that would be helpful.

Oh I have an awful (good) idea... I've been thinking about it all day. I will have the best clip ever, guaranteed!*

* No guarantee.

here are mine but i don't remember the episode numbers, sowee

1) Cheapy's story about having to take a dump really bad

2) Cheapy's baby announcement

3) Wombat's PS3 bday gift surprise

4) Wombat's Vagina Clown comment (the first time he said it)

5) Cheapy interviews his parents

When Cheapy had to shit his pants hardcore before the G4 t.v. special.

Have to agree one moment worth including is cheapy's achievement.

achievementtb3.png

do i attatch the clip in email[i use hotmail] or upload it to some upload site then include the link?

This totally doesn't reflect any of my opinions to CAG, CheapyD or Wombat, but here's a test version of my clip. I've started ripping apart #90 and this is what I came up with.

www.twenzor.org/cagcast100fake.mp3

This version does not reflect the finished version -- I just put some of my first clips I ripped out together to see if the idea works.

hey that was a good one :D
when you do the finished version,it should be played on CAGcast!
that reminds me of the Weird Al Interviews with famous people :D

Well Cheapy gave me the idea when he mentioned having guests on the show -- so here's to hoping I guess. Thanks for the comment tho. :)

Someone should do Mrs. Cheapy's graphic review of the Rez Trance Vibrator. I'm just too lazy to cut that clip out.

I'm a lazy guy, so i am not going to find the clip of every part, but i'll help when i can remember.

-Cheapy nearly shittin' his pants.. has to be on there..

- Cheapy talking about finishing Phoenix Wright.... and his dump..
[Cagcast #58.. around the first 10-20 min]

- Big Ass Chains nucca's..

- A couple of the "and I'm Womabt live from _____________"

- Womabt leaving jobs.. i found one in Cag58, and i'm sure Womabt recently left his recent job right?!

-Womabt sniffing milk as a a job..

- Womabt mooching skills.. or lack of.

- The "Horse Armour discussion", matter of fact any discussion about buying

More to come........

The One with the Nazi Cars & the "I hate Trannys" car bit. Alo the part where Cheapy was on Bloomberg where they told him he had to come back and he says he took aleak int he corner as revenge. Gonna edit something together....with bong sound effects ;-) Actually imight just light some for the 100th episode.

[quote name='HOVA uk']I'm a lazy guy, so i am not going to find the clip of every part, but i'll help when i can remember.

-Cheapy nearly shittin' his pants.. has to be on there..

- Cheapy talking about finishing Phoenix Wright.... and his dump..
[Cagcast #58.. around the first 10-20 min]

- Big Ass Chains nucca's..

- A couple of the "and I'm Womabt live from _____________"

- Womabt leaving jobs.. i found one in Cag58, and i'm sure Womabt recently left his recent job right?!

-Womabt sniffing milk as a a job..

- Womabt mooching skills.. or lack of.

- The "Horse Armour discussion", matter of fact any discussion about buying

More to come........[/quote]

Why can't you say WOMBAT!?

[quote name='yukine']Why can't you say WOMBAT!?[/quote]
i told you, i'm lazy..
duh...

it's not like i spelt it like w0m4bta..

[quote name='youruglyclone']the master p/seth green rpg collaboration story was hilarious.

"I gots my cane of Ho'n!"[/quote]

It was deh staff of hoe'n...

idiot

LoL... damn, I'm gonna start low and look for funny clips this week

I dont have time to pull the clip, but if someone else could pull this clip that would be awesome.

I think you should have a clip from when wombat was fooled to go to meatspin.com.

By far my favorite moment on the show, Hilarious!

without a doubt my favorite episode was the one when you guys were talking about the Manhunt 2 controversy (CAGcast #80: Rebooting Your face!). cheapy as well as wombat made a some fine comments about the ESRB rating board:

by cheapy

The ESRB giving an AO rating to this game, is them covering their asses.

But now, look at it this way as well. The ESRB wields incredible power. They drop an AO rating in a game and its game over for that game, it ain't coming out. It's pretty amazing how much power they have.

by wombat

By giving the game an AO rating, saying that it can't be played on the consoles that it's developed for, they're essentially saying that this game cannot be sold in stores.

from the caller

What the ESRB should do, is get rid of the MATURE rating, and have an Adults Only rating.

Since no one else has done this perhaps someone should post this and if a mod can edit it in with Cheapy's first post. This should help get things going.

http://www.download.com/AV-Music-Morpher-Gold/3000-2170_4-10741513.html?tag=lst-0-8

This is a good free program for what Cheapy wants you to do works with all Windows OS. It's a program for mixing/editing audio files.

Remember he said he wanted you to record an introduction to the audio clip yourself and then play the clip. This is a good program for that much cutting/editting.

When Cheapy was telling the story how his "Friend" ate a piece of shit for money. That has to be the most disgusting, yet funny, thing I've heard on the CAGcast

[quote name='Sideshow']Since no one else has done this perhaps someone should post this and if a mod can edit it in with Cheapy's first post. This should help get things going.

http://www.download.com/AV-Music-Morpher-Gold/3000-2170_4-10741513.html?tag=lst-0-8

This is a good free program for what Cheapy wants you to do works with all Windows OS. It's a program for mixing/editing audio files.

Remember he said he wanted you to record an introduction to the audio clip yourself and then play the clip. This is a good program for that much cutting/editting.[/quote]
ah yes..

okay i will do a intro to a clip... thanx for the link.

I think this is from an episode in the 60's, but I can't find the specific episode. Wombat and Cheapy D were talking about televisions. I believe it went something like this:

Wombat: "A TV should be like a woman: at least three inputs."

Cheapy: "Right, and you have one of those models?"

Wombat: "No, sadly no. You?"

Cheapy: "No. And it's not getting an upgraded anytime soon."

Ah, their sexual innuendo was priceless.

When whambat was waiting for his xbox 360 to get shipped from being repaired, and was put on hold for a long time.

When Cheapy D and is friend was drunk and his friend ran into his boss.

When Cheapy D's friend ate a piece of poop for money.

I'm not sure when if this was mentioned, but my favorite moment was when Cheapy erupted in a violent laugh, which he later refered to as his Retarded Vampire. That must have been near the beginning, like CAGCast 15 or so.

been listening since #1 cheapy and wombat. On an episode of the live cagcast. I choked. I called at least 20 times and i finally got in. I had my question ready.. then i just studdered. For a couple of seconds I wasn't sure if i was on cause of the delay. Well, the story ends with cheapy hanging up on me :(. it was funny after i thought about it.

Two episodes in particular stick out to me...I don't know if they still hold up as the quality of the podcasts has gotten that much better, but the episode with Mrs.Cheapy and Mrs.Wombat. It was a great change of pace, and interesting to get a better feel of our two favorite c- and d-list internet celebrities. Umm, and then what I believe was the first live show, where we are introduced to thorbohn3 over and over again...and then something about his mother calling you.

But in general, I think that CheapyD's early stuff humor-wise is just solid gold. He was a bit more risque back in the day, and it was some rotfl stuff. The quality of the shows have gotten better in terms of content, but the entertainment value has waned...as CheapyD doesn't push the edges as much and Wombat comes better prepared. In the early days, I railed on Wombat for being a bit of a nincompoop and being constantly unprepared, but now in retrospect things were much funnier back then as Wombat was challenged and on his toes.

Developer theatre!!! That was also the Cagcast where my comment was read. The other clip (where I again busted out laughing on the bus with everyone looking at me weird) was the one where CheapyD went to some interview for Bloomberg and he threw his suit on then told him it would be an audio interview and wombat asked "So what did you do?" and Cheapy answered with "I took a leak in the corner". ROFL. Solid gold. Also Big ass chains was good. Another one would be the Rez Vibrator. That was funny too.

I'd like to see another extended "There ya' go" montage. Like the one that you did briefly in one episode, but make this one longer. Just a suggestion.

the live show name that tune when the caller had to look at the chatroom for the answers. "kid ikkk carrrr usss?"

the wife inputs one is a classic

bread's done
Back