Wombat has Halo 3!

[quote name='Xevious']How did you guys get a copy of the game?[/quote]

That's what I'm wondering. Especially how Wambat got an early copy.

If you go out looking for a copy at night I would say you have a chance of finding one. Figure some of the mass retailers like walmart, target, toysrus, will have people working electronics that don't know better and break street date. Figure tomorrow there will be quite a few people who get the game in the mail from online retailers shipping early as well...

Haha, awesome. He deserves an early copy since he usually does get the shaft when it comes to getting games to check out.

Can't wait to hear impressions.

I find it weird though that when looking it up, you can't see what the achievements are. They just show nothing. Not even all secret achievements. They must be using some new code or something with this game.

well he was playing the game with other people for 3 hours..
and i bet he got it for free

Dunno if he really was playing it, or whether he was just trying a glitch out to make it look like he was.

Look at his acheivements. Nothing.

Surely he would've gotten one after three hours of playing, neh?

[quote name='kPod']Dunno if he really was playing it, or whether he was just trying a glitch out to make it look like he was.

Look at his acheivements. Nothing.

Surely he would've gotten one after three hours of playing, neh?[/quote]

Like I said before, it's going to show up when you actually start playing the game. It's probably some new code developed by Microsoft and Bungie to make it so nothing shows up, even Secret Achievements, or the number of Achievements until you start playing.

That reminds me, I need to find 3 CAG's to a 4-player co-op run of Campaign.

I beat it yesterday and all the achievements showed up on my brother's account.

Some showed up on mine, though you can't see it through xbox.com unless you compare my gamerscore to someone else. I guess they're trying to prevent spoilers. If you look at my tag from your dashboard, you'll see some of the achievements that i've got.

I just messed around in Forge, and my little brother is playing campaign on easy. Im not touching campaign until I can play co-op with my friends. No matchmaking though, so we will see how long I can hold to that.

a kid i went to college with, his brother reviewed games for USAtoday.com for a while, he got the games right when they went gold or to print, like 3 weeks ahead of launch. that may be how wombat got his. that or grandma sold it to him at wal-trash.

Maybe Major Nelson had some "guys" pick him up in a cube van in the middle of time square and was repeatedly threatened and beaten in order to shutup about Halo 3. I think today is the day that people can talk about it and review it. Joystiq and X3F have their's up.

[quote name='hcamacho']and after all this time the wombat has not shown up on cag , what the hell, why he doesn't answer his community?[/QUOTE]

its called "saving it for the show"

[quote name='Wombat']its called "saving it for the show"[/quote]

i'm curious what you think. Gamespot and IGN gave it 9.5.

[quote name='E*Master']Don't IGN and Gamespot give most hyped games a 9.5?[/quote]

not really, check their scores for Zelda: TP, Lair, Heavenly Sword and Metroid Prime 3 :cool:

[quote name='E*Master']Don't IGN and Gamespot give most hyped games a 9.5?[/quote]
I dont see Killzone1 having 9.5
BWHAHAHAHAHA

Cant wait what Wombat has to say about Halo3.
He really did sound like that he wanted the game after his 3 hour impression.

What are you tlaking about? Killzone was soooooo 1337 I bought one copy and 5 sealed ones for their legendary status! No seriously I do see your points. I eprosnally prefer to rent the games from game Gameaccess.ca (our verison of gamefly) and get my own impression. If it sucks I just mail it back the same day. I will do the same for Halo 3.

Wombat is going to finish the fight before it begins.

Now maybe he won't bitch about losers playing the game so much and him being behind because he has a life as his reason for sucking in the multiplayer.

Wombat needs to play with cags. It's a much better social experience than the majority of live players. cheapy can attest to this.

bread's done
Back