Photo
- - - - -

CAGcast Contest: Win free passes to E for All!

• Please log in to reply
50 replies to this topic

#31 aaa123

aaa123

Posted 05 October 2007 - 05:06 AM

Hello cheapyd some people who have entered this contest seem to be out of state including a few from the east of u.s or far away. I rather see people willing to go to this event instead of waste tickets for nothing. Some others posted for saying they don't care. I'm just saying. If they can't go at least give the ticket back for some else. Have fun at e for all gamers.

#32 jkanownik

jkanownik

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 October 2007 - 08:22 PM

As if I didn't already feel bad enough about having paid for my tickets...
Posted Image

AC: 4682-1344-1734 (Leenie - Home)

#33 labstering

labstering

Posted 06 October 2007 - 10:50 PM

This is cool! I'm currently listening to the #92 pod cast and I hear that we get the pass!!! Coool! I was wondering too CheapyD if I could get 2 because my fiancee is coming today and she's going to be here for 2 weeks which will go wel into the E for All days so yah I hope I can.

If i cant that would be alright, we'll just have to buy one ticket for her. :lol:

CAGcast RULES!!!

So yah, do I give my address or something?

#34 DarkNessBear

DarkNessBear

Posted 07 October 2007 - 09:16 PM

When do we get the passes? =D My GF is excited that she gets one to (maybe).

Ill take some pics to post on CAG.
360/PS3/PC/Wii Owner Currently playing: U3, Skyrim, AC:R

#35 xmrblondex

xmrblondex

has Basketball Jones

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 October 2007 - 02:12 PM

Thanks Cheapy and Game Quest Direct! I'm heading off to E for All!
Stay ready, ain't gotta get ready

#36 CheapyMom

CheapyMom

Non-Technical Advisor

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 October 2007 - 02:44 PM

Just to let you know that I have PMed all the guest code winners and given them a code redeemable online for a 4-day pass.

If you didn't hear from me and were hoping for a free pass, consider yourself on a virtual waiting list. I asked winners to notify me as soon as possible if they aren't going to be using their codes so other CAGs could use them. Hopefully it will work out and everyone who wants a pass will get one.

#37 DarkNessBear

DarkNessBear

Posted 08 October 2007 - 08:01 PM

Thanks CheapyMom!

Yay!

Uhm, how do we register? Is it an Exhibitor code? Priority Code? Guest Code?

Oh you said guest codes. Nm.

*added*

I signed up, I think its done. Didnt really confirm that it was paid for or anything.
360/PS3/PC/Wii Owner Currently playing: U3, Skyrim, AC:R

#38 zerowing

zerowing

makiri ♥

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 October 2007 - 10:15 PM

Awesome thanks CheapyD, CheapyMom, and GQD for this chance to go check out E for All, see you all there and I hope to get some pictures (and swag).
Brawl Friend Code: 0860-2941-1088 PAUL

#39 CheapyMom

CheapyMom

Non-Technical Advisor

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 October 2007 - 10:30 PM

According to Troz1820, if your registration was successful you should receive a registration confirmation by e-mail to print and present at the Convention Center. If you didn't receive a confirmation I would consider that the registration didn't work.

Troz any tips for those who might be having trouble?

#40 daft07

daft07

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 October 2007 - 12:39 AM

Okay I can wait on this "virtual waiting list" event. I hope i still get a ticket to this big show.

#41 atomsk

atomsk

A van down by the river

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 October 2007 - 01:50 AM

My registration went through fine. I'm definitely able to make it.
[thread=85641]My Tradelist[/thread]

#42 aaa123

aaa123

Posted 09 October 2007 - 02:24 AM

e for all is an embarrasment to true gamers and i would rather be castrated than attend that show.

Dude your from "Virginia state" so why bother postting here.

#43 Skovacs13

Skovacs13

Posted 09 October 2007 - 05:45 AM

Yo cheapy I will go If you have a waiting list I would like a ticket or two. Thanks man later

#44 SoNiC1023

SoNiC1023

About treefiddy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 October 2007 - 12:50 AM

I dunnop if this has been posted yet but all you guys that get to go to E for all nintendo has just revealed that everyone who is there gets to play Smash Bros Brawl and Mario Galaxy! Congrats:applause:Heres the story. http://www.maxconsol...ws&newsid=21634
Posted Image

#45 atomsk

atomsk

A van down by the river

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 October 2007 - 02:07 AM

I dunnop if this has been posted yet but all you guys that get to go to E for all nintendo has just revealed that everyone who is there gets to play Smash Bros Brawl and Mario Galaxy! Congrats:applause:Heres the story. http://www.maxconsol...ws&newsid=21634

galaxy looks cute, but brawl? no thanks, there's a couple of real fighting games to play this month.
[thread=85641]My Tradelist[/thread]

#46 bart tron

bart tron

Posted 10 October 2007 - 04:05 AM

Hello CheapyD,
I was wondering if you are still giving out any e 4 all tickets. I live in Los Angeles area about a couple mins away from the event. I would like to play the new super Mario Galaxy, LittleBigPlanet, and rockband. It also seems cool to go e4 all because it feels almost like the e3 shows. I think its going to be an awesome event to go including the concert. I have 2 friends who had already bought there tickets about a week ago and it would be great to group up with my friends. I would like to be on the virtual waiting list. Thank you.

#47 CheapyMom

CheapyMom

Non-Technical Advisor

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 October 2007 - 12:12 PM

Hello CheapyD,
I was wondering if you are still giving out any e 4 all tickets. I live in Los Angeles area about a couple mins away from the event. I would like to play the new super Mario Galaxy, LittleBigPlanet, and rockband. It also seems cool to go e4 all because it feels almost like the e3 shows. I think its going to be an awesome event to go including the concert. I have 2 friends who had already bought there tickets about a week ago and it would be great to group up with my friends. I would like to be on the virtual waiting list. Thank you.

I'll answer for Cheapy since I'm in charge of this project: -Sure thing. You're number 1 on the list now.

#48 die138

die138

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 October 2007 - 02:43 PM

I would also like a ticket....if any end up being available. I live in Arizona but I would want it to be sent to California so my brother could use it. Two would be great, but one ticket would be appreciated. Thanks!

#49 Ssolis13

Ssolis13

Posted 10 October 2007 - 03:00 PM

I woluld like a ticke if you have any left I can not afford $75 to go for two days. I live about 10 minutes away form the show. So if there are any tix left i would appreciate it if I could get one. Thanks Wombat is the shit later cheepy

#50 firebirdx01

firebirdx01

Posted 11 October 2007 - 06:48 AM

Hey Cheapyd,

I'm into Mass Effect and Smash Bros. Brawl. I live right around LA and would definitely make a show for it...

Cheers

#51 CheapyMom

CheapyMom

Non-Technical Advisor

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 October 2007 - 11:42 AM

Reminder to guest code winners: Today's the last day to use your code to register for the Expo. Also- if you can't use your code please let me know so I can pass it on to a CAG on the waiting list.