Can A MOd Pm me and tell me why they locked my Vidoe tape QUestion Thead

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='punqsux'][quote name='yeahokthenfu']Because you cant spell video[/quote]

he did spell QUestion right not...[/quote]
confused

I think the community has answered your question, rather harshly but answered nonetheless. I think it's safe to say that the mod who locked this did so because you are trying to circumvent a copy protection. Such topics are a no-no here.

Wow, i didnt know people were this dumb. After reading the name of the thread let me restate... I didnt know people were so shaq-fuin stupid! I bet his dog wears a shirt when he takes him for a walk that says :imwithst:
Seriously though, you wanna come right out and say your trying to do something illegal, get mad at the mods for locking it, and then have a nerve to start a thread with the worst spelling ever. You should really be ashamed of yourself.

[quote name='daphatty']I think the community has answered your question, rather harshly but answered nonetheless. I think it's safe to say that the mod who locked this did so because you are trying to circumvent a copy protection. Such topics are a no-no here.[/quote]
what a nice guy

[quote name='Scorch']Someone should BAN him!!

(wishful thinking..)[/quote] :lol: If only this was a Disney movie were dreams do come true. :wink:

poster2.jpg

Sorry...I couldn't resist..

Evenly though could be highly legal, we do have the right to make a single copy for ourselves, I do for alot of my stuff so I can see how this could be seen as a little bit harsh.

[quote name='ZeroSupporT']Evenly though could be highly legal, we do have the right to make a single copy for ourselves, I do for alot of my stuff so I can see how this could be seen as a little bit harsh.[/quote]

Actually, that's up for debate. If you believe the MPAA, you aren't allowed backups. Period. They're the only ones that feel that way, but they're also the ones with the lawyers and the money.

I don't think that they've tried interpretation in court yet, but look at how the RIAA lawsuits went. It's probably best not to risk it.

people act like making a back up for myself is WRONG but they dont see allowing 100 of their friends to borrow a PC game and download it into their machine and play it for FREE WRONG

its not breaking any laws as long as you dont sell it and you own the real copy.

[quote name='slidecage']people act like making a back up for myself is WRONG but they dont see allowing 100 of their friends to borrow a PC game and download it into their machine and play it for FREE WRONG

its not breaking any laws as long as you dont sell it and you own the real copy.[/quote]

Copy protection is there for a reason, to prevent copyng. Why would they prevent something that's legal?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back