Anybody has a XBOX 360 Live Subscription Number to spare?

until_you

CAG Veteran
I lost my wallet this weekend. In my wallet was a month subscription to xbox live gold for the xbox 360. I have called a XBOX 360 Live customer service today to see what they can do. They can't do anything. I was wondering if anyone out there have a spare code they are willing to give up. I have just bought a copy of halo and I wanted to play live.

Thanks in advance everyone! ;)

Hilariously enough, I do have a 1 Month Live Card to spare!

Too bad you lost your wallet, though. I require three forms of identification.

I didn't know it was going to be such a big deal to ask for a test drive subscription code. I wanted to actually try it out first before actually purchasing a subscription myself. Whatever happen to good karma? If you do good things for people, it'll come right back to you. Plus I didn't just sign up for just a subsciption code. I actually do play a lot of video games. Maybe not the XBOX 360, but I'm a big Final Fantasy fanatic. I apologize for actually "offending" anyone on this forum.

[quote name='jousley']9684 7774 5567 2230

try that..if it works...congrats![/quote]

Thanks for the nice gesture. It won't be forgotten.

[quote name='Kapwanil']Hilariously enough, I do have a 1 Month Live Card to spare!

Too bad you lost your wallet, though. I require three forms of identification.[/quote]

I'm actually trying to get it all replaced now, but it's hard since I live in New Orleans. I have to drive about 20-30 miles for the next closest city that actually still have life.

[quote name='Kapwanil']Hilariously enough, I do have a 1 Month Live Card to spare!

Too bad you lost your wallet, though. I require three forms of identification.[/QUOTE]

I know people aren't helping this guy out, but I too am looking for a one month card and I'm willing to pay for it so please pm me

[quote name='until_you']I didn't know it was going to be such a big deal to ask for a test drive subscription code. I wanted to actually try it out first before actually purchasing a subscription myself. Whatever happen to good karma? If you do good things for people, it'll come right back to you. Plus I didn't just sign up for just a subsciption code. I actually do play a lot of video games. Maybe not the XBOX 360, but I'm a big Final Fantasy fanatic. I apologize for actually "offending" anyone on this forum. [/quote]
People are generally quite cynical on the interwebs...newbie asking for something that's about 10 bucks for free. I don't quite blame the folks for flaming you.

if you wanted a test drive...people do offer 48 hour codes, if I check I might have one for you.

also I think jousley is messing with you. XBL codes are alphanumeric.

sorry to the a killjoy folks...but someone's gotta play devil's advocate.

i also need a 1 year card, i totally lost mine, lol, here is a pic of me as proof that i am sad over this...

imsadlolcp7.jpg

[quote name='youruglyclone']People are generally quite cynical on the interwebs...newbie asking for something that's about 10 bucks for free. I don't quite blame the folks for flaming you.

if you wanted a test drive...people do offer 48 hour codes, if I check I might have one for you.

also I think jousley is messing with you. XBL codes are alphanumeric.

sorry to the a killjoy folks...but someone's gotta play devil's advocate.[/quote]

I figured that the xbl codes are alphanumeric. I had one before I lost it. And I actually did find a 48 hour code on the internet, thanks for the offer tho.

I don't blame for the flaming, but I just thought that someone would be nice enough to offer me a code after I lost my wallet. A little generosity would be nice.

If you didn't have nothing nice to say, shouldn't say it at all. Right?

Should've just ignored it, and go about your way. Thinking a nasty thought is ok because I wouldn't know what you're saying, but saying nasty things is just cruel.

I guess I just need to shrug it off huh.

I got a 48 hr code from Halo 3, that im just GIVING AWAY!!!! GOING FAST!!!, yeah but Meh dont need it, I got a 13 month card from Buy.com when it was cheap with Google checkout.

Also, Im pretty sure this works, but if you go to "Sign Up for Xboxlive" on the Xbox dashboard and create a NEW! Gmail or Hotmail account, It will automatically hook you up with One month free.

I signed up for a new Hotmail account and they did give me a whole month subscription to XBOX Live. Thanks for the suggestiong joe2187!~

[quote name='until_you']I signed up for a new Hotmail account and they did give me a whole month subscription to XBOX Live. Thanks for the suggestiong joe2187!~[/quote]

So it worked?...cool, Spread the word, exploit the system!, Send me money!, You cheapass

wow, thanks, thats really helpful, but then again, don't you get one month free with the purchase of a pro or elite? so this only works for people who loses that trial card right?

[quote name='freshzen']$20 says until_you never returns again!![/QUOTE]

I will take that bet for when he loses his 1 year card and his other wallet. All kidding aside though, sucks that you lost your wallet and I just want to inform you that those one month trials run out. It only works with a certain amount of profiles that you create, so you will end up having to pay again afterwords.

[quote name='IAmTheBiggestInuyashaFan']I will take that bet for when he loses his 1 year card and his other wallet. All kidding aside though, sucks that you lost your wallet and I just want to inform you that those one month trials run out. It only works with a certain amount of profiles that you create, so you will end up having to pay again afterwords.[/quote]

I highly doubt any wallet was lost. The person is a scammer, trying to play off the sympathy of others.

Why would someone join a forum and their very first post be a sob story and asking for something for free?

I guess you just lost 20 bucks freshzen.

And I don't scam people sp00ge. A sob story is Hurricane Katrina taking everything away from me and my family and everyone in the New Orleans area; Not me losing my wallet and asking some people in a forum if they had a "spare trial card" that I can try out Xbox Live.

Like I explained. I just bought a copy of Halo 3, and wanted to see how it would be like to play with it live. I should've tried to read the Halo 3 manual before I posted this entry, because when I was reading the manual yesterday, behind the manual was a 48 hour trial card.

I didn't think this topic would've been so controversal. Next time when I join a forum, I won't ask for anymore free stuff.

I wish I found the trial card they gave me when I first purchased the Xbox 360 last summer, but I moved around so much, waiting for our home to be rebuilt (finally finished!). It either gotten thrown away with our moving boxes or somewhere in the attic. I should've taken my time to look for it, then get flamed by the members on cheapassgamer.

FYI IAmTheBiggestInuyashaFan I'm a girl.

[quote name='until_you']I guess you just lost 20 bucks freshzen.

And I don't scam people sp00ge. A sob story is Hurricane Katrina taking everything away from me and my family and everyone in the New Orleans area; Not me losing my wallet and asking some people in a forum if they had a "spare trial card" that I can try out Xbox Live.

Like I explained. I just bought a copy of Halo 3, and wanted to see how it would be like to play with it live. I should've tried to read the Halo 3 manual before I posted this entry, because when I was reading the manual yesterday, behind the manual was a 48 hour trial card.

I didn't think this topic would've been so controversal. Next time when I join a forum, I won't ask for anymore free stuff.

I wish I found the trial card they gave me when I first purchased the Xbox 360 last summer, but I moved around so much, waiting for our home to be rebuilt (finally finished!). It either gotten thrown away with our moving boxes or somewhere in the attic. I should've taken my time to look for it, then get flamed by the members on cheapassgamer.

FYI IAmTheBiggestInuyashaFan I'm a girl.[/quote]

You lost everything in Katrina, yet you still have a 360 and just purchased Halo3? You're in such a bad spot in your life financially, yet you still have a broadband connection? Either you are indeed full of shit or you really need to take a step back and reevaluate your priorities.

And yes, you should probably think twice about joining a forum with the sole purpose of looking for a free handout. Normally, I'm a really nice guy, but this is one of those rare cases when I call it as I see it and am brutally honest about it.

[quote name='monkeydeew']code for pics?[/QUOTE]

x2 -- I got a spare 1 month code, non-trial

Might be able to dig up a 12 month code for some more "racey" pics

Wasn't Katrina like, 2 years ago? And it's still impacting your Xbox Live trial codes to this day?

I lost my wallet on the Titanic. I had four 1600 Microsoft Point cards in it. I was hoping some kind soul could send me some free Microsoft Points, cuz I was on the Titanic and stuff.

[quote name='joe2187']I got a 48 hr code from Halo 3, that im just GIVING AWAY!!!! GOING FAST!!!, yeah but Meh dont need it, I got a 13 month card from Buy.com when it was cheap with Google checkout.

Also, Im pretty sure this works, but if you go to "Sign Up for Xboxlive" on the Xbox dashboard and create a NEW! Gmail or Hotmail account, It will automatically hook you up with One month free.[/quote]

Does this for the original Xbox too? I'm too cheap throw down $50 for Live and just want to play a couple games of Halo 2 online.

[quote name='Blackout542']Does this for the original Xbox too? I'm too cheap throw down $50 for Live and just want to play a couple games of Halo 2 online.[/quote]

i dont know if it works with the original Xbox, but i still got the code, just looking for someone more friendly to give it to and not the obnoxious PM's ive been getting.

Ive had two PM's for the code so far one by a person that just said "GIMME CODE PLES PM ME THNX"...Needless to say...Nuh Uh, How rude.
The other one said he'd give me a refferral?....Thanks for the refferal...for what?

Did I not pointed out that my house is fixed? Did I say I I was poor? Did I say I was stuggling financially? I never said anything like that. I'm not trying to start a war with anyone on this forum.

You pointed out that I was giving a sob story to the people on this forum. I wasn't giving anyone a sob story. I was just giving an example of a REAL sob story. And I did lose my wallet and was curious if anyone would give me a trial card and I was sadly mistaken to think someone would actually give me one. All anyone had to say was yes or no.

And no I'm not full of shit. I have a job. And I did purchase a Xbox 360 last summer. And I did purchase a copy of Halo 3. If I had money to purchase these things, I should have money to purchase a trial card. I just wanted to try it to see if I liked it before I did buy a subscription for myself. I didn't know so many people were going to get on my case about this. If someone asked for a subscription card and I had a spare, I would totally give it to them. I didn't know if was going to be such a BIG DEAL!!!

I'm a nice girl too, but everyone is being a little hard on me. I'm a noob when it comes to forums and I didn't think it was going to be such a big deal! My sole purpose of joing cheapassgamers is not because I wanted a handout. That wasn't my intentions. And if it seemed that way, I'M SORRY.

Until_you...the reason these people are assholes is because these people are "Cheapasses" that alone should tell you all you need.

But hey you got a free month now so fudge them, dont know if it works more than twice. Its worth a try.

[quote name='until_you']Did I not pointed out that my house is fixed? Did I say I I was poor? Did I say I was stuggling financially? I never said anything like that. I'm not trying to start a war with anyone on this forum.

You pointed out that I was giving a sob story to the people on this forum. I wasn't giving anyone a sob story. I was just giving an example of a REAL sob story. And I did lose my wallet and was curious if anyone would give me a trial card and I was sadly mistaken to think someone would actually give me one. All anyone had to say was yes or no.

And no I'm not full of shit. I have a job. And I did purchase a Xbox 360 last summer. And I did purchase a copy of Halo 3. If I had money to purchase these things, I should have money to purchase a trial card. I just wanted to try it to see if I liked it before I did buy a subscription for myself. I didn't know so many people were going to get on my case about this. If someone asked for a subscription card and I had a spare, I would totally give it to them. I didn't know if was going to be such a BIG DEAL!!!

I'm a nice girl too, but everyone is being a little hard on me. I'm a noob when it comes to forums and I didn't think it was going to be such a big deal! My sole purpose of joing cheapassgamers is not because I wanted a handout. That wasn't my intentions. And if it seemed that way, I'M SORRY.[/QUOTE]

I apologize for calling you a he, I had no idea. Secondly, I have plenty of the 48 hour codes, I could have scrapped up one for that. I just think the one month thing was a little much to ask for when you just sign up. I personally had no intention of being rude like some of the others, a simple yes or no should have done fine there. I was simply pointing out that signing up a new profile and getting the one month trial runs out after a certain amount of profiles created (I believe 3). It is sad what happened to you with Katrina and all, but just try to establish yourself more or ask for a 48 hour code (a very small trial that comes free with games) next time. Like I said, I have plenty of the 48 hour codes, but I don't hand them out to people that waste time for me (meaning don't pm me asking for them, I will offer them out myself).

What surprises me about reading this thread is that no one pointed out to the OP that you get the 48-hr trial with every copy of halo 3 :error:

OP, you have to understand, this site gets a lot (I mean, A LOT) of spam and newbie beggars (particularly for Xbox Live subscriptions) all the time. We tend to get really pissy about these sort of things. If you're new to forums, just make sure next time to get an idea of the forum culture and use the search function exhaustively.

[quote name='IAmTheBiggestInuyashaFan']I apologize for calling you a he, I had no idea. Secondly, I have plenty of the 48 hour codes, I could have scrapped up one for that. I just think the one month thing was a little much to ask for when you just sign up. I personally had no intention of being rude like some of the others, a simple yes or no should have done fine there. I was simply pointing out that signing up a new profile and getting the one month trial runs out after a certain amount of profiles created (I believe 3). It is sad what happened to you with Katrina and all, but just try to establish yourself more or ask for a 48 hour code (a very small trial that comes free with games) next time. Like I said, I have plenty of the 48 hour codes, but I don't hand them out to people that waste time for me (meaning don't pm me asking for them, I will offer them out myself).[/quote]

I'm a virgin to Xbox Live and didn't know they had a 48 trial. I just remember seeing a month trial when I purchased the Xbox 360. If I knew they was a 48 trial card, I would've asked for that.

[quote name='seen']What surprises me about reading this thread is that no one pointed out to the OP that you get the 48-hr trial with every copy of halo 3 :error:[/quote]

Yeah, I posted this topic before even cracking open the case for Halo 3. When I finally opened it up and read the instructions, I notice the 48 hour trial card.

[quote name='judyjudyjudy']OP, you have to understand, this site gets a lot (I mean, A LOT) of spam and newbie beggars (particularly for Xbox Live subscriptions) all the time. We tend to get really pissy about these sort of things. If you're new to forums, just make sure next time to get an idea of the forum culture and use the search function exhaustively.[/quote]

I'm a total noob to forums. This is probraby the second forum I joined. The first one, I wasn't too active. I will try to stay active with this one. I'm a total gamer. Most of my money is spent on video games or my other hobbies. :)

Thanks seen! I do understand!

LOL thanks freshzen. I was actually trying to make a funny face, but the compliment brighten up my day. =)

Wow.... just wow. Confirmation she's a girl and everyone rolls over and is trying to be helpful.

It still doesn't change the fact that she joined the forum solely to mooch from some sucker(s). But hey, whatever.

LOL @ this thread!

Everyone is bashing her until she states she's a girl. Are you guys fucking kidding me?

It's obvious that "her" intention was to join this forum for the sole reason of scoring a free month off of someone who desperately falls in love with her (fake) avatar.

The only redeeming factor is that "she" is now trying to do damage control. Oh well, whatever floats your guys' boats.

17/f/ma here. anyone want to buy me a few games? I'll trade some hawtt pixx!!!11

Ill even put up an avatar that looks like me taking a dump for you desperate fools to call adorable!

Well I guess no matter what I say, everyone has their own opinion. As long as I know that I didn't solely join this forum for a free code. Thanks to everyone that understands and accepts my apology. To everyone else, well whatever. I tried.

Of course I'm cheap freshzen. CHEAPASSGAMER.COM

dont worry about it until_you i been here for almost a year and i found something out. there are two types of people on cheapassgamers, one real assholes who try to make your life worst because they have no life, two really nice and decent people who try to help. dont let the assholes make you hate this site.:D

[quote name='lilchubz11']dont worry about it until_you i been here for almost a year and i found something out. there are two types of people on cheapassgamers, one real assholes who try to make your life worst because they have no life, two really nice and decent people who try to help. dont let the assholes make you hate this site.:D[/quote]

Yup, thats the only reason people are ever assholes, they have no life. It can't possibly be annoyance at the people that are constantly begging for free stuff, people that post in wrong forums, or people that shit their pants over a girl. Now you tell me who the people with no lives are. People like spooge that are sick of stupid people, or the people that suddenly chimed in on this thread because ZOMG THERES A GIRL ON HERE AND I'M A VIRGIN THAT LIVES IN MY MOMS BASEMENT, AND I'LL BEND OVER BACKWARDS FOR ANYTHING WITH A VAJAYJAY! Judging by that ass kissing post you made, Id say your in the latter group.

bread's done
Back