IAmTheCheapestGamer

Posted 10 November 2009 - 07:19 AM

I picked up:

Socom Confrontation 9.97
Pikmin Wii 9.97
Madworld 9.97

In Natick, MA

Too bad Crisis Core is ringing up full price though

If that's the headset bundle of Socom, I'm gonna go tomorrow n grab all them shits from my local two Sears stores.:D If it is, then that's even better than the $24.99 that the Socom bundle is supposedly clearanced to at FYE now.

i added a link to more wang pics. yu wang i mean not wang wang as in penis.

Sarcasm-Just one of the many services I offer.
Posted Image

#7352 Dahk

Dahk

You Know Nothing

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 November 2009 - 01:22 PM

Sorry, it was the standalone. I should have specified

Currently Playing
:ps3: Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn

DahkX.png

#7353 Devil May Cry

Devil May Cry

Witty remark

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 November 2009 - 01:48 PM

Knew it was too good to be true. Oh well.

ZuREZ44.jpg

I pay $20 a month for my phone bill. Sign up through me and we both get $25 off our bills! That's a free month! PM me for more info if you're curious.

#7354 shieryda

shieryda

Opus Eponymous

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 November 2009 - 03:09 PM

I need to go scan NHL09 and Far Cry 2 now.

#7355 Josef

Josef

Touched the dead

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 November 2009 - 03:41 PM

Animal Crossing: Wild World scanned for $19.97 and $34.99 at two different Sears. Have yet to find it for $9.97. I hate YMMV Sears clearance titles.

#7356 aleraiders

aleraiders

2 PS4's in 2 HRS

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 November 2009 - 03:50 PM

Originally Posted by Dahk Posted Image

Knew it was too good to be true. Oh well.

couple months back i got that endwar headset bundle for 20.xx or so (at target)...flipped endwar at GC for like 12.xx..so anything is possible!!

Don't you just love it when stupid people think you're stupid.....

#7357 IAmTheCheapestGamer

IAmTheCheapestGamer

Posted 10 November 2009 - 05:40 PM

Crap. I'll still try if I see a bundle version though, since maybe some employee somehow thought the clearance price is supposed to be on that as well.

Posted Image

#7358 kuroi_kenshi

kuroi_kenshi

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 November 2009 - 06:11 PM

Picked up a copy of Motorstorm (PS3) for $2.97 today. I swear clearance stock just randomly appears at that store. I've been in there at least a half a dozen times before today and it was not anywhere to be seen.

#7359 aleraiders

aleraiders

2 PS4's in 2 HRS

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 November 2009 - 06:35 PM

Picked up a copy of Motorstorm (PS3) for $2.97 today. I swear clearance stock just randomly appears at that store. I've been in there at least a half a dozen times before today and it was not anywhere to be seen.

sweet...

ima check out my local sears

Don't you just love it when stupid people think you're stupid.....

#7360 Masterkyo

Masterkyo

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 November 2009 - 06:46 PM

I checked out Independence, MO (No Go) everything is Pricey. Scored at Sears Grands (Lees Summit), Picked last copy Mortal Kombat vs DC Universe (PS3) $15 and Lego Batman (PS3) $10. Also, Spiderman: WOS (Wii, DS) $10, Mad World (Wii) $10. Socom Confrontation Bundle $60 or $30 for game version. Everything is without Pink sticker is MSRP or Over Price. I hated employees keeps watching me go back & forward to price scanner.
"Evil is Funs"

#7361 Toss

Toss

i love clearance ...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 November 2009 - 08:03 PM

I hated employees keeps watching me go back & forward to price scanner.

Haha ... part of being a SEARS CAGer ... using a shopping cart or basket helps a little.

#7362 Neuropod

Neuropod

Because, anarchy.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 November 2009 - 08:08 PM

Just be glad your store has price scanners.

When all this $10 stuff hits $5 it's gonna be like christmas for me.
76561197996844513.png

#7363 Derrick1979

Derrick1979

Anti -Flipper !

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 November 2009 - 08:11 PM

I checked out Independence, MO (No Go) everything is Pricey. Scored at Sears Grands (Lees Summit), Picked last copy Mortal Kombat vs DC Universe (PS3) $15 and Lego Batman (PS3) $10. Also, Spiderman: WOS (Wii, DS) $10, Mad World (Wii) $10. Socom Confrontation Bundle $60 or $30 for game version. Everything is without Pink sticker is MSRP or Over Price. I hated employees keeps watching me go back & forward to price scanner.

This is the funny part and typical of Sears employee's.. The part of watching you because it seems they rarely ask if you need something unless you walk up to them.. most of the time they just scatter :lol:

#7364 IAmTheCheapestGamer

IAmTheCheapestGamer

Posted 11 November 2009 - 12:43 AM

Assassin's Creed for PS3 is also on clearance for $9.97. Also, I had a copy of the bundled version of Socom for PS3 checked and it came up $59.99.

However, FYE has the bundle for $29.99 or less new. Apparently, the one FYE near me is clearancing out ALL new games and I missed the Socom bundle by about a week.

Posted Image

#7365 jdawgg76

jdawgg76

RIP Stan the Man

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 November 2009 - 01:48 AM

sweet...

ima check out my local sears

Before you get too excited, that's a pretty old drop and like he said it just resurfaced so it was probably in the back or something. Still worth checking though just in case.
Posted Image
Waiting for: WRC 2010 and WRC 2 and WRC 3:cry:
Now playing:
:360: Forza Horizon, Halo Series
:wii: Collecting Dust
:ps3: Collecting Dust
:pc: Diablo 3, Walking Dead
When I'm not watching Grimm and Firefly on Hulu.

#7366 Devil May Cry

Devil May Cry

Witty remark

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 November 2009 - 03:00 AM

Woah woah woah, what's this about MK vs DC for $15? I need to finish that game and need another copy. I'll definitely be keeping an eye out for a copy.

ZuREZ44.jpg

I pay $20 a month for my phone bill. Sign up through me and we both get $25 off our bills! That's a free month! PM me for more info if you're curious.

#7367 lude21

lude21

Posted 11 November 2009 - 09:24 AM

Woah woah woah, what's this about MK vs DC for $15? I need to finish that game and need another copy. I'll definitely be keeping an eye out for a copy.

Mine had it for 9.xx, altho i didnt pick it up.
Posted Image
Posted Image

#7368 IAmTheCheapestGamer

IAmTheCheapestGamer

Posted 11 November 2009 - 03:44 PM

Mine had it for 9.xx, altho i didnt pick it up.

It was only marked $14.97 on the yellow shelf tag when I saw it, but I didn't bother having it checked since I don't want a non M-rated MK game. Unfortunately, that may be the last MK game ever, unless the company that bought out the remnants of Midway pick up the series and start making new ones.

Posted Image

#7369 Devil May Cry

Devil May Cry

Witty remark

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 November 2009 - 04:27 PM

It was only marked $14.97 on the yellow shelf tag when I saw it, but I didn't bother having it checked since I don't want a non M-rated MK game. Unfortunately, that may be the last MK game ever, unless the company that bought out the remnants of Midway pick up the series and start making new ones.

I never got the chance to get the 100% because I traded it for Fallout 3 awhile back. That non-100% in my trophy list has been bugging me for a long time.

ZuREZ44.jpg

#7370 donut

donut

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 November 2009 - 04:57 PM

it scanned $14.97 yesterday for me and other new drops were in effect....

#7371 m3g4t0ky0

m3g4t0ky0

Posted 12 November 2009 - 02:27 AM

I picked up Madworld for the Wii for $9.97 at the store in Crabtree Valley Mall in Raleigh, NC yesterday. There was one more copy. I also saw a single copy of Contra for the DS for $8.97 and a few other crap games not worth mentioning.

#7372 obijuan71

obijuan71

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 November 2009 - 01:30 PM

Went to SEARS last night to get some tools that were on sale on this weeks flyer, which are also on the black Friday add, so I thought why wait if the price is going to be the same.

I walk to the videogames sections and they had a blue box with the double packs advertised for black Friday already out, saw the two from the add plus some others, since I went very close to closing time I just took a quick look, all the double packs were $29.99.

I only remember seen lots of packs with Battle Fantasia on them as one of the games.
Posted Image

#7373 dmdragon

dmdragon

Likes PIE

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 November 2009 - 01:54 PM

Actually good ol ed boon is working on MK9 as per his blog

http://twitter.com/NOOBDE

Take it for what you will, and it may be a joke

#7374 IAmTheCheapestGamer

IAmTheCheapestGamer

Posted 12 November 2009 - 02:46 PM

Went to SEARS last night to get some tools that were on sale on this weeks flyer, which are also on the black Friday add, so I thought why wait if the price is going to be the same.

I walk to the videogames sections and they had a blue box with the double packs advertised for black Friday already out, saw the two from the add plus some others, since I went very close to closing time I just took a quick look, all the double packs were $29.99.

I only remember seen lots of packs with Battle Fantasia on them as one of the games.

Many of those two packs of games contain either current or former clearance schedule games too. I wonder how long it'll be before someone 'liberates' one of the current clearance games from those two packs and comes in here to brag about it.

Edited by IAmTheCheapestGamer, 12 November 2009 - 03:14 PM.

Posted Image

#7375 Derrick1979

Derrick1979

Anti -Flipper !

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 November 2009 - 02:59 PM

Many of those two packs of games contain either current or former clearance schedule games too. I wonder how long it'll be before someone 'liberates' one of the current clearance games from those two pacsk and comes in here to brag about it.

So when are you going to do it ? :lol:

#7376 IAmTheCheapestGamer

IAmTheCheapestGamer

Posted 12 November 2009 - 03:13 PM

So when are you going to do it ? :lol:

What time is it now? :lol: Kidding. Even if I was interested in one of those former clearance titles in the two packs, I know they'll hit clearance themselves eventually, so I'll just grab a two pack then.

Posted Image

#7377 Viva Las Vegas

Viva Las Vegas

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 November 2009 - 10:04 PM

Picked up NHL 09 for $4.99 and NCAA Football 09 for $9.99. Madden 09 was $9.99 and they had some other EA 09 titles like Tiger Woods but didn't check the price on it. Location Florence, KY.

#7378 KillerRamen

KillerRamen

OMG Lilac PSP!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 November 2009 - 10:13 PM

Picked up MadWorld for $9.97. They also had a Xbox 360 HD-DVD add-on, but I was unable to get a price check. (The electronics guy was dead or something and no one else would scan it for me)

Pikmin Wii was also $9.97, but I already have the GC version.

#7379 dachemists

dachemists

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 November 2009 - 10:17 PM

got little league world series 2009 (its on the list for the 2 trade in's at GS) 9.97

#7380 jedifrog21

jedifrog21

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 November 2009 - 10:52 PM

Can anybody grab me a copy or two of NHL 09 please? I can't find it anywhere