*Update addt. 100 points possible* 100 Free Best Buy Points for Entering Birth Month

PenguinoMF

CAGiversary!
Feedback
60 (100%)
Simply log onto My Reward Zone and update your information to include the month you were born. A free 100 points.

Update: Get additional 100 points if you use a reward online

[quote name='Best Buy']Redeem Reward Certificates Online!

Now you can redeem your reward certificates online. During the month of October, you can receive 100 bonus points when you redeem your rewards certificates online at BestBuy.com when making an online purchase. To redeem Reward Certificates online at BestBuy.com, enter the certificate number at checkout, where indicated. [/quote]

I was wondering what that was. I filled out the little survey and checked my points and it said birthday pts 100. I was like huh?

Sweet deal.

Thanks OP! It looks like as soon as these recent purchases clear pending i'll be like 1 point shy of a certificate. lol

Thanks OP! This just got me another $5.00 certificate. So with this and my summer of entertainment coupons I know have $25.00 to put towards GHIII when it comes out!

[quote name='Limpbizkit182521']Simply log onto My Reward Zone and update your information to include the month you were born. A free 100 points.

Update: Get additional 100 points if you use a reward online[/quote]

Finally can use them online? Awesome...and to think I just dropped $50 in RZ certs in store....now I have another $5 as soon as my last purchase clears.

Thanks OP!

BTW: I hate the new design of the RZ site...

I just noticed they never credited me for my 360 Elite purchase, they owe me more than 400+ points!

I'm calling those fuckwads.

Just logged in and got the free points, enough to get me a $5 reward, so thanks a bunch. Maybe a Live points card or accessory is in order for me.

bread's done
Back