Pre-order any version of The Simpsons Game (GS/EB) - Get a free Homer Ball!

prateeko

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Just randomly went to EA's website and they had an offer for a free Homer Ball from "select retailers". Clicking the picture took me to GS:
http://www.gamestop.com/search.asp?...mpsons+game&N=0&find.x=0&find.y=0&find=Search
I'm gonna call the store and see if they're doing this down there since shipping sucks, if not, there is always the SAVER coupon.
homermeal.jpg

AMIRITE?

Nice!
The site also mentions "an exclusive Bartman poster inside specially marked packages"
Poster actual size 11 x 17 inches. Homerball actual size 4.5 inches tall.

Going to reserve my copy tomorrow

anyone else click in here expecting to see a bowling ball named Homer?

what is that, like a stress reliever thing?

I'd go with the Wii version "just because." Doubt the controls could be that bad...

And BTW, major EWWW @ the chicken....

::barfs at the sight of cooked animal::

Sweet. Cant wait for the 360 version. Looks like the lead platform so should be the best one. Wii controls/Exclusives could be good too. I heard there might be extra minigames on the Wii version.

preordered 360 version, that homerball looks funny. too bad they only have the bartman poster, i liked the homer of medal one

i wonder if the DS version is good...

I'm going down later today to pre-order the X360 version since it does indeed appear to be the lead platform. May get the DS/Wii versions later depending on the reviews...

That is an awesome ball. :bouncy:

I can't imagine that the 360/PS3 versions will be worth the extra $20 compared to the PS2 version, but we'll have to wait and see.

bread's done
Back