BACK - Arc the Lad Collection --- $49.99 NEW

If anything, these are copies that someone sold back still sealed to EB and they are just selling them new since the seal was never broken. I never heard of Working Designs re-issuing any games before and if they were, this would not be their first choice.

Unless they took it back from stores that weren't selling it... I've seen sealed games sold as used because someone brought them in... then again, that's Gamestop.

EB just relocated one of their big warehouses, so they may be finding things that were hidden in the bowels of the building.

Lunar 2 was also in stock sealed and new today for $44.99, I bought one.

[quote name='GuilewasNK']If anything, these are copies that someone sold back still sealed to EB and they are just selling them new since the seal was never broken. I never heard of Working Designs re-issuing any games before and if they were, this would not be their first choice.[/quote]

Actually, IIRC, Working Designs did rerelease Lunar: Silver Star Story Complete. It was a long time ago, but I'm pretty sure it happened.

Actually, IIRC, Working Designs did rerelease Lunar: Silver Star Story Complete. It was a long time ago, but I'm pretty sure it happened.
That is correct, I remember looking at it on ebgames.com while I was broke, and cursing their name. I believe it was cheaper then, too. Like $35-$40?

[quote name='dafoomie']
That is correct, I remember looking at it on ebgames.com while I was broke, and cursing their name. I believe it was cheaper then, too. Like $35-$40?[/quote]

It was cheaper, but it didn't come with all the bonus stuff.

[quote name='dafoomie']EB just relocated one of their big warehouses, so they may be finding things that were hidden in the bowels of the building.

Lunar 2 was also in stock sealed and new today for $44.99, I bought one.[/quote]

Excellent purchase. I got mine for 35 bucks when Wal MArt was clearing them out. Same with Silver Star. Both are top-notch games.

[quote name='Dead of Knight']Only Lunar 1 was rereleased, not Lunar 2, so your Lunar 2 should come with all the extras. Same w/ATL.[/quote]

Both are worth every penny! Lunar: SSSC is my favorite game of all time.

True, it was a damn good remake. My SSSC is kinda beat up since I've played it so much, so I really need to score a cheap second copy. My Arc Collection....is still sealed. I don't know if I'll really bother to play it, it was more of an impulse buy ($35=cheap).

bread's done
Back