Amazon DotD - Grand Theft Auto Vice City Stories (PS2) - $8.99

i want to buy this to complete my ps2 GTA collection, but i know i will never play it just like I tried GTA liberty city stories, but couldn't bring myself to play it for more than an hour

[quote name='Scorch']AGAIN!? They just had it for 9.99!

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=153874[/QUOTE]

I thought so. Too bad, was hoping for a Columbus Day of savings :)

[quote name='mr ryles']i want to buy this to complete my ps2 GTA collection, but i know i will never play it just like I tried GTA liberty city stories, but couldn't bring myself to play it for more than an hour[/QUOTE]

Don't collect games you don't play. That's how normal people become dorks :)

BRILLIANT, those lazy amazon bastards!!!!
dear dealmakinggods, please have the DOTD be something worthwhile tommorrow.

worthless deal

[quote name='Furashu']BRILLIANT, those lazy amazon bastards!!!!
dear dealmakinggods, please have the DOTD be something worthwhile tommorrow.[/quote]
:pray:

You know....someone said a while back that they seem to cycle through a set of games till they are at their cheapest price. Then, they move onto the next set.

So, what game was next after VCS? Find that out and you should know the DOTD for tomorrow.

Oh and just like mr ryles, I couldn't bring myself to play LCS for more than 20-30 minutes at a shot, so this game would ALSO be a waste of $$$ for me.

Tempting, but I'd rather be able to play this game on-the-go, especially as its built on excellent sandbox gameplay. If there's a deal on the PSP version, i'll bite.

this game is really a downgrade from the previous titles.
can't recommend it, but if you're hankering for a $9 game... go for it.

bread's done
Back