[WTB]Amazon GCs[FS/T]Faceplates

Mako1215

Banned
I follow all CAG Trade rules.(Example. Lower feedback ships first.. and payment before shipping)

I ship all games first class with DC. Anything else will be determined at that time.

Paypal and Amazon payment accepted.
Just ask for pics if you want them.

I'm 100% Honest. I dont believe in screwing over my fellow gamers :D

:::Starting all over:::

:Haves:

PayPal

Amazon Payment

:Faceplates:

Eternal Sonata FULL set x 2

Naruto 

Final Fantasy XIII

Bioshock:(limited number i believe)

:Wants:

GameStop GCs

XBL

Cash
Paypal
Amazon payment ( preferred for no fees )

Last edited by a moderator:
If anyone got any suggestions to make it better let me know, and i also wanna know how to do that spolier thing that you can click on to make it pop up. thanx

game discs/case/ and instruc booklet. everything is in it like the way its sold. its not seald tho.

First trade completed.:applause: :applause: :applause:

Sale Completed to Jkam​

My $12 Paypal(sent and recieved.)- Phantasy Star Universe-360(sent and recieved)-Transaction complete.

feedback done​

Trade pending w/Neudog

FF12 w/guide (.not yet sent.) for Parasite Eve (.not yet sent, because of higher stats waiting on shipment of FF12, then sending.):applause: :applause:

yay me. i got one feedback. go me :applause: :applause:

yea. well im should be going to my moms this weekend. so i should be finding my DS Box/Manuels(hopefully)/Charger/ and stealing my little brothers Metroid Demo if anyone wants it since he don't need it. Also I shall throw in feel the magic/ w box and manuel(hopefully). Ok ok. And I might Add the AO version of GTA:San Andreas(PS2) to my list.If anyone wants it. ok im done

Update. Looking for anime/ old dvd shows (aka. original tmnt,doug,darkwing duck,chip n dales rescue rangers. etc) Send me a pm. Will paypal, or trade.

CML for GrimGrimmore too, games and movie sections (look for the labels Games, and Movies). Best to PM me if you see anything.

Grim is now gone.
Will be getting two more copies and a copy of shinig force exa tommorow. and ive got people waiting for them as of right now. will update with what happens with that

I'm going to be updating my list and changing the way it looks,because really I'm sick of the way it looks. I'll be adding and taking stuff off with the update.

bread's done
Back