Contest Make A CAGcast Theme Song! Win $100 CASH! - Winner announced soon

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
We are looking for a listener-created CAGcast theme song. The best song (as judged by CheapyD & Wombat) will win $100 cash. The winner will be announced on CAGcast 100, which should be around the end of November.

Simply PM with a link to your entry.

Tips: Song should be upbeat and preferably sound video-gamey, but that's just a suggestion.

Hi Cheapy!

Do you have recommendations for length? The main purpose for this theme song is for an intro, right?

[quote name='LiK']damn trabb, you're fast[/QUOTE]

Man, I live for this stuff. Which means I don't have much of a life. I would have done this without the possibility of winning a contest.

Hey CheapyD
I made a song for you already its not much at least listen to it you may like it and maybe Wombat. The only problem is i would prefer an email address to send this small mp3 file to you. i can send it to you by gmail or yahoo. I have not gotten skype account, but i'll get one soon after E for All event, if there is another alternative way to send files to you that would be cool. I'm busy studying for midterm exams but i would gladly send the music file by email.
thank you, bye

P.S. do you want video game sounds from real games or not. CheapyD if you do have another way to help me link this file then i would be glad.

Hmmm... maybe I should do a simple guitar or maybe someone out there, maybe even you Cheapy using Jam Sessions, can make a song using the C-A-G chords.

I haven't listened in about a month :/

But There You Go needs to be done in theme song form! :> I'll attempt to think of how that'd work.

Don't get a theme song :( Stick with the sound clips and video game music, it's much more fun and interesting. Theme songs always end up sounding cheesy and annoying. :/

[quote name='bickle']Don't get a theme song :( Stick with the sound clips and video game music, it's much more fun and interesting. Theme songs always end up sounding cheesy and annoying. :/[/QUOTE]

I actually PM'd cheapyD about this. bring back the clips!

A Friend told me about this site and the podcast theme song request. I strummed up a catch with rock guitar and some logic drums for this. The hosting is soundclick with free MP3 download but PM me Mods for the full MP3 if a mod chooses the song for the podcast to select the song for the podcast (full quality mp3)

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/default.cfm?bandID=170646

Clcik Cheap Ass Gamer OFFICIAL and Cheap gamer Variation for two different themed intros (note mario coin sounds on guitar at end of varation)

[quote name='Jigawat']A Friend told me about this site and the podcast theme song request. I strummed up a catch with rock guitar and some logic drums for this. The hosting is soundclick with free MP3 download but PM me Mods for the full MP3 if a mod chooses the song for the podcast to select the song for the podcast (full quality mp3)

Clcik Cheap Ass Gamer OFFICIAL and Cheap gamer Variation for two different themed intros (note mario coin sounds on guitar at end of varation)[/QUOTE]

Those are pretty hot. Nice job. I was gonna make something, as I am a at least somewhat talented electronic music producer/maker dude, but yours probably fit much nicer with the vibe that is CAGcast.

[quote name='Jigawat']A Friend told me about this site and the podcast theme song request. I strummed up a catch with rock guitar and some logic drums for this. The hosting is soundclick with free MP3 download but PM me Mods for the full MP3 if a mod chooses the song for the podcast to select the song for the podcast (full quality mp3)

Clcik Cheap Ass Gamer OFFICIAL and Cheap gamer Variation for two different themed intros (note mario coin sounds on guitar at end of varation)[/quote]

Both of those are great, but I think I like the variation one more.

:( I have no talent in music, as much as I'd like to help, it's better off to have someone else do this. I do like the previous popcast intro song though.. Everything is cheap as shit, everything is cheap as shit... LMAO

Sent one in. It's something that a buddy and I had been working on but we kinda lost where we were going. We revitalized it for CAG.

[quote name='maxgle']:( I have no talent in music, as much as I'd like to help, it's better off to have someone else do this. I do like the previous popcast intro song though.. Everything is cheap as shit, everything is cheap as shit... LMAO[/quote]
Thanks that was my song. It was based off of THIS song I originally did about fighting a boss. It happened to be a perfect fit so I wrote a new verse for it. I actually did a 2nd song too that you can find on the page, but its a remastered version that I never sent to him.

bread's done
Back