Untold Legends: Dark Kingdom (PS3) 19.99

• Please log in to reply
40 replies to this topic

#31 Dezuria

Dezuria

Loading, please wait...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 October 2007 - 01:50 PM

A lot of people are saying this is horrible. I thought it was a fun game, but I never tried it on single player. My wife and I played through it together and we had fun.

I wouldn't imagine these games are fun solo.

#32 TehTriggerman

TehTriggerman

Stupidity is the deliberate cultivation of ignorance..

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 October 2007 - 03:20 PM

Thanks OP,

Another one Ive wanted to drop....dropped.8-)

Megami_Tengoku_II_PC_FX_Banner.jpg

#33 thecrazyd

thecrazyd

Posted 13 October 2007 - 04:49 PM

This game is absolutely atrocious. They'd have to pay me to play it. Beware.

I was a game tester for this one (Hardware QA for SOE), and let me tell you, being paid to play this pile of shit wasn't a walk in the park either.

#34 apocrypha

apocrypha

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 October 2007 - 05:08 PM

rented it Co-op mode is OK but as much as I want some cheap PS3 action I would say for the same price ENCHANTED ARMS is the better of the 2 19.99 PS3 games (more depth and strategy)

#35 cdeener

cdeener

Love Those Price Drops!!!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 October 2007 - 05:16 PM

I actually got this at launch.

It's not so much worse than Lair, Genji and other games in the paltry PS3 library. :)

If you don't have it, then it's tempting at $20, but only if you are desperate for a new PS3 game. Otherwise, please stay far away from this. Enchanted Arms is a better buy at the same price.

I have a $60 BB gift card I want to spend. I'm hoping crappy Full Auto 2 falls to $20 soon. I need another junk game to beat for the PS3, until, some really well-made games are released on the market.

Trust me, Full Auto 2 is a even worse piece of trash than this. I owned it cause I got cheap on Ebay and after one sitting I had to get rid of it because it made me so mad at how trash it was.
Never settle for full price unless you have no other choice. ;)

#36 gringo32

gringo32

Posted 13 October 2007 - 09:57 PM

I picked it up used at GS, something my wife and i can play together. too bad the crappy camera and ever present trees take away so much of the fun. now i want to hurry up and beat it so i can trade it in.

#37 opportunity777

opportunity777

Disco Fever

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 October 2007 - 10:05 PM

Trust me, Full Auto 2 is a even worse piece of trash than this. I owned it cause I got cheap on Ebay and after one sitting I had to get rid of it because it made me so mad at how trash it was.

It couldn't be much worse than the first one ... right??? :)

I have no doubt it sucks.

We need Twisted Metal Black 2.

#38 xeno

xeno

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 October 2007 - 10:31 PM

^ wasnt there news on a new twisted metal like back in july casue i rember sombody posting a pic of sweettooth in a cloud of smoke or something like that
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#39 tenzor

tenzor

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 October 2007 - 11:19 PM

ill hold off until Black Friday hopefully this one will be $9.99 at some stores.

#40 AoA

AoA

Ace of Aces

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 October 2007 - 12:43 AM

Arrrrgh. I forgot about Black Friday coming up. Yeah, this will be 9.99 somewhere this year. Oh well, it only cost 19.25 with the tax) vs a potential 10.70.
Plus, it will likely be CC that will have it on BF and they are horribly slow and never have what I want. Sometimes I wonder if I should even bother. I only do it for the excitement of getting a deal.

#41 Chilijohn

Chilijohn

Posted 14 October 2007 - 02:22 AM

I would like to add my voice to those saying this game blows. Played this for a couple of hours via Gamefly and found the game to be boring and repetitive. I'd be willing to bet this game ends up being a black friday freebie w/ system purchase. My local GS has had a significant amount of used copies sitting around since the PS3 launched.

Anyone who is even thinking about this should get Baldur's Gate: Dark Alliance PS2 if they haven't already. Same kind of game, but a phenomenally better overall package. Used = $12 @ GS or ~$14 w/ shippping @ Amazon marketplace.

I'll add that the PS2 version of BG: DA is the one to get. The XB version didn't look as nice (lacked some neat-o effects) and the GC had some nastly slowdown. The sequel was done by a different team and sucked. Look for Champions of Norrath & CoN: Call to Arms if you still need a hack & slash fix after BG: DA as they were done by the original team (Snowblind) and are decent games. Though the latest game by Snowblind, Justice League Heroes, is a bummer.