• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 May 2008 - 05:26 AM

I can has a chili dog too?... You're making me hungry. :drool:

#2042 DaNaD

DaNaD

What to write here... ?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 May 2008 - 06:32 AM

The double knife kill between DaNaD ( grr I hate typing that, "Shift d, a, shift n, a, shift d...")

danad (screw those capital letters)

How about just Dan, for ease?
Also, I don't know how the hell I team killed you guys in the tank with binoculars.

Oh, and put me down for a chili dog with extra cheese please

#2043 fuss

fuss

Insert Custom User Title

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 May 2008 - 06:39 AM

I want a chili dog.

I can has a chili dog too?... You're making me hungry. :drool:

lol, maybe I will take pics of them and post it here so you can see what you are missing :bouncy:

Posted ImagePosted Image

Posted Image

#2044 mguiddy

mguiddy

'nives 'n 'nades

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 May 2008 - 02:20 PM

How about just Dan, for ease?
Also, I don't know how the hell I team killed you guys in the tank with binoculars.

Dan, that's a lot easier... :lol:

lol, maybe I will take pics of them and post it here so you can see what you are missing :bouncy:

Yes plz!!:bouncy:

#2045 DaNaD

DaNaD

What to write here... ?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 May 2008 - 09:15 PM

:drool: what a tease.... :drool:

#2046 Cthulhu8u

Cthulhu8u

That Innsmouth look

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 May 2008 - 11:29 PM

Ah, found my answer in the other thread, disregard!

I have to cook my family dinner (my famous chili dogs)

Courier me one Pls =P~

Posted Image

#2047 Tux.Bobble

Tux.Bobble

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 May 2008 - 01:18 AM

Can I get a clan invite?

Username is TuxBobble, and I'll bw showing up tonight and tomorrow, if I'm welcome. Also gonna be participating in the GGL tourney on team CAG.

#2048 mguiddy

mguiddy

'nives 'n 'nades

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 May 2008 - 01:39 AM

Whoa, you guys, Tux just pointed out that the normal clan game isn't listed, did mana say he wasn't going to host tonight?

Either way I'll whip up a rotation and start a server, same info as is listed for tomorrow.

#2049 stakis

stakis

Posted 24 May 2008 - 01:42 AM

I was wondering if there was anything going on after the tourney....

#2050 Mana Knight

Mana Knight

Posted 24 May 2008 - 01:57 AM

All right, I was going to stay my entire day away from actually posting, but I'll tell you guys what's up.

Sorry, I actually assumed CAG Warhawk was being replaced by that GGL thing tonight, so I changed the thread title and OP. It was just a mix-up and stuff. I will host on Friday and maybe sometime next week to make up for this.
Posted Image

#2051 mguiddy

mguiddy

'nives 'n 'nades

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 May 2008 - 02:00 AM

All right, I was going to stay my entire day away from actually posting, but I'll tell you guys what's up.

Sorry, I actually assumed CAG Warhawk was being replaced by that GGL thing tonight, so I changed the thread title and OP. It was just a mix-up and stuff. I will host on Friday and maybe sometime next week to make up for this.

Ohh, okay, so you are hosting tonight...
I was about to start a server when I checked the clan list and saw you were online, so I figured I'd give you time in case you were hosting.

Tux... if you see this the server name is
ManaKnight
and the password is
cag

#2052 Mana Knight

Mana Knight

Posted 24 May 2008 - 02:02 AM

Yeah, I'm going to host. Everyone, the password is "cag".
Posted Image

#2053 Mana Knight

Mana Knight

Posted 24 May 2008 - 02:17 AM

Everyone, I screwed up the map rotation, so I started a new server and it's up and running now.
Posted Image

#2054 stakis

stakis

Posted 24 May 2008 - 02:33 AM

I keep getting network errors and dropping.... I'm just going to sit out today... don't want to lag down the server.....

see you guys tomorrow

#2055 stakis

stakis

Posted 24 May 2008 - 02:41 AM

can't resist, going to try to join in one more time

#2056 Tux.Bobble

Tux.Bobble

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 May 2008 - 04:05 AM

Thanks again for throwin that server up Mana, appreciate it.

#2057 freakyzeeky

freakyzeeky

Trophy Whore

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 May 2008 - 04:12 AM

LOL, that was fun... :D

#2058 Mana Knight

Mana Knight

Posted 24 May 2008 - 04:12 AM

A lot of fun tonight. Sucks that I couldn't get the word out quick enough, but at least many still showed. Thanks for showing up ya'll. And Tux, if you show up for another night, you'll be added in the clan.

Too bad my SD Card in my digital camera was full, so I could not take a picture of me winning that death match.
Posted Image

#2059 freakyzeeky

freakyzeeky

Trophy Whore

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 May 2008 - 04:15 AM

Too bad my SD Card in my digital camera was full, so I could not take a picture of me winning that death match.

LOL, it was a bit surprising but you deserved to win... You were the better man that round, after all. ;)

#2060 metaly

metaly

In the world, only this island is.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 May 2008 - 07:16 AM

Great games tonight as usual. Mana, thanks for scraping together a server so quickly.

Had some fun playing with SoCal, SuperKing and then Cthulhu a bit later on, although the other team kept spamming :censored::censored::censored: TOW missiles like someone around here. I actually looked up to make sure the max you can carry at a time isn't more than one because they would hit almost every 30 seconds.

I whipped my phone out because I thought this was cool:

Spoiler

Sorry, I didn't get a shot of your MVP, Mana. You'll just have to beat freaky again next time. :)

#2061 freakyzeeky

freakyzeeky

Trophy Whore

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 May 2008 - 07:24 AM

Had some fun playing with SoCal, SuperKing and then Cthulhu a bit later on...

Noooooo!!
I was surfing the net all night, bored out of my mind, while you guys were playing Warhawk! :'(
Oh well, maybe I'll catch you guys online next time... ;)

#2062 Cthulhu8u

Cthulhu8u

That Innsmouth look

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 May 2008 - 12:27 PM

It was sort of random, I stayed up really late, but it was worth it. I have a tendency to do that on occasion.
Two days ago SuperKing & I were also on a server together, that was fun, he was doing really well.

Check your friends list or WH clan page next time you're bored Freaky, there's a chance you might find me at least. :lol:

Posted Image

#2063 DaNaD

DaNaD

What to write here... ?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 May 2008 - 02:17 PM

Check your friends list or WH clan page next time you're bored Freaky, there's a chance you might find me at least. :lol:

and me... \\:D/

#2064 freakyzeeky

freakyzeeky

Trophy Whore

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 May 2008 - 09:50 PM

Well, it looks like I won't be able to play with you guys tonight for the first time in a long time (shocking, I know... ;)). I'm seeing the new Indiana Jones flick later on. I'm going to be playing in a few minutes, so if anyone wants to join me for a few games... feel free. :bouncy:

#2065 mguiddy

mguiddy

'nives 'n 'nades

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 May 2008 - 10:26 PM

Well, it looks like I won't be able to play with you guys tonight for the first time in a long time (shocking, I know... ;)). I'm seeing the new Indiana Jones flick later on. I'm going to be playing in a few minutes, so if anyone wants to join me for a few games... feel free. :bouncy:

Check when you get back, if you want, we may still be playing.

#2066 fuss

fuss

Insert Custom User Title

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 May 2008 - 10:28 PM

Great games tonight as usual. Mana, thanks for scraping together a server so quickly.

Had some fun playing with SoCal, SuperKing and then Cthulhu a bit later on, although the other team kept spamming :censored::censored::censored: TOW missiles like someone around here. I actually looked up to make sure the max you can carry at a time isn't more than one because they would hit almost every 30 seconds.

I whipped my phone out because I thought this was cool:

Spoiler

I bet the people were like 'Fuck those CAGers are good players!' Those were fun games other than the TOW in that last game, blah. having that many people in those sall maps was CRAZY. But it forced me to do different thngs so that was good and fun. I really tried to find any BM games, but nothing was going on there, kinda glad that was the case in the end, but my KDR was horrible lol.

Posted ImagePosted Image

Posted Image

#2067 mguiddy

mguiddy

'nives 'n 'nades

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 May 2008 - 12:12 AM

I bet the people were like 'Fuck those CAGers are good players!' Those were fun games other than the TOW in that last game, blah. having that many people in those sall maps was CRAZY. But it forced me to do different thngs so that was good and fun. I really tried to find any BM games, but nothing was going on there, kinda glad that was the case in the end, but my KDR was horrible lol.

:-s:-k[-(=;
Why are you making posts that don't contain pictures of chili dogs?

#2068 DaNaD

DaNaD

What to write here... ?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 May 2008 - 01:18 AM

Who's that sexy guy in 3rd place?

Posted Image

#2069 mguiddy

mguiddy

'nives 'n 'nades

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 May 2008 - 01:53 AM

Who's that sexy guy in 3rd place?

Spoiler

Dan, Dan, he's our man: If he can't do it, no one can!:lol:

Also, what's the actual name of the CAG clan? "CAG Members"?

#2070 fuss

fuss

Insert Custom User Title

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 May 2008 - 03:00 AM

:-s:-k[-(=;
Why are you making posts that don't contain pictures of chili dogs?

LOL - ok here

First how I make them

Spoiler

pics
Spoiler

Spoiler

yummy

Posted ImagePosted Image

Posted Image