Should CAG make a "only 2 polls a day" rule?

[quote name='6669']Only if it applies to help1 and alteredbeast.[/quote]How about no polls for help1?

[quote name='sj41'][quote name='6669']Only if it applies to help1 and alteredbeast.[/quote]How about no polls for help1?[/quote]

That's what I voted for :wink:

why do people care that people make polls? there TONS of topics that have no point, but add a poll to the topic and out come the trolls

"0m6 570p w17h t3h p0LLzZz!!1"

[quote name='6669'][quote name='sj41'][quote name='6669']Only if it applies to help1 and alteredbeast.[/quote]How about no polls for help1?[/quote]

That's what I voted for :wink:[/quote]

How about we ban his ass then there won't be anymore stupid ass topic from him either.

Can we have a poll for that? :twisted:

[quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='6669'][quote name='sj41'][quote name='6669']Only if it applies to help1 and alteredbeast.[/quote]How about no polls for help1?[/quote]

How about we ban his ass then there won't be anymore stupid ass topic from him either.

Can we have a poll for that? :twisted:[/quote]

your a little angry one arn't you? Maybe it was your family that didnt love you and not mine? maybe you are seeking attention....

or maybe you not! :lol: :lol:

[quote name='help1'][quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='6669'][quote name='sj41'][quote name='6669']Only if it applies to help1 and alteredbeast.[/quote]How about no polls for help1?[/quote]

your a little angry one arn't you? Maybe it was your family that didnt love you and not mine? maybe you are seeking attention....

or maybe you not! :lol: :lol:[/quote]

Yes I think I've had a severe overdose of you, seriously why don't you take a day off from pissing off the site, it must be hard work.

[quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='help1'][quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='6669'][quote name='sj41'][quote name='6669']Only if it applies to help1 and alteredbeast.[/quote]How about no polls for help1?[/quote]

Yes I think I've had a severe overdose of you, seriously why don't you take a day off from pissing off the site, it must be hard work.[/quote]

maaaan you guys are easy to piss off..i gotta start making me some polls :wink:

[quote name='punqsux'][quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='help1'][quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='6669'][quote name='sj41'][quote name='6669']Only if it applies to help1 and alteredbeast.[/quote]How about no polls for help1?[/quote]

Yes I think I've had a severe overdose of you, seriously why don't you take a day off from pissing off the site, it must be hard work.[/quote]

maaaan you guys are easy to piss off..i gotta start making me some polls :wink:[/quote]

Yes but see that would be funny

new rule maybe cagers shouldn't make stupid topics all the time...

kinda like this one!

That might make the boards clam down!

Can we say mmm no life?

[quote name='BigNick']Why not require every topic to be a poll.[/quote]

Sounds interesting. Let's create a poll and vote on it.

or make a poll about when not to make a poll

Or make a poll that stupid people should be kicked in the head with a size 12!

See my sig that can happen to you!

[quote name='BigNick']Why not require every topic to be a poll.[/quote]

If we did that, CheapyD and defender would probably kill us all for taxing the servers too much. I'm assuming that a poll can't be that demanding, but on top of all of the other topics...

I vote we make a poll to predict how they'll react to the rule. :wink:

I'm comming to the conclusion that polls should only be accessible to moderators...

We can't let a weapon so powerful stay in the hands of the irresponsible.

Do your parents not really give you enough attention that you need to try to piss people off every day? There are things you can do when you are bored like go outside or get a job or something.

I don't see really that big of a deal with polls. ONly problem is that there are those that abuse them *ahem ahem cough help1/alteredbeast ahem cough cough*. Most people don't use them that much and don't even care.

Also polls should not be stupid. If a mod sees a poll that is stupid or that thinks will become a flame war, they should be able to lock it up. I've made polls in the past but none that were annoying or not one every single day just to bother people. this one for instance is extrememly STUPID.

Also, if CAG does make a rule of only 2 polls a day, that will be entirely toooooo many for alteredbeast and help1.

It's difficult to predict what others find interesting, so it's hard to make a rule regarding thread limitation. Polls don't make threads any better or worse, on their own, however.

And if any one particular person were fond of generating threads (with or without polls) which people generally found boring or unrewarding, then I'm sure those threads would be largely ignored and the originator would get the hint without the need of mass concensus.

[quote name='punqsux']why do people care that people make polls? there TONS of topics that have no point, but add a poll to the topic and out come the trolls

"0m6 570p w17h t3h p0LLzZz!!1"[/quote]
I am with you on this punqsux, I don't see how the word POLL makes any post here THAT much different.

People are illogical. Instead of viewing the topic title, seeing it is a poll they don't like and AVOIDING it, some people feel the need to voice their displeasure so that the whole world knows they have been offended. Quite frankly, it is asinine. I have said it more than once here, if you see a topic you don't like then IGNORE it. Telling people what they can and cannot post in a OFF-TOPIC board is LAME.

bread's done
Back