Im going to E for all thank you CheapyD

Dmoney

CAG Veteran
Hey eveyone my daughter and I are going to E for all:D . Thanks Cheapy D for the tickets. This means alot to me and my daugter. My x wife has got the house, the money, the car, and a new romance. But I got E for all tickets now, and my daughter thinks im the coolest DAD:cool:. I cant afford a xbox 360 or ps3 so this is going to be a treat to see all the games the cagcast talks about.

Hehe E4ALL is awesome. Thanks so much CheapyMom! Me and my GF were there for 2 days and im going back Sunday I think.

(Take the metro its alot easier and Pico Station is right across the street)

I had no idea all that they had all the games I was able to play. I played MGS4, Mario Galaxy, SSBBrawl, Rock Band (many times was on stage). I got my ass kicked in a GH3 Expert Guitar Tournament by a girl. And got to play with the MLG.

I also met the hosts from GT. Jessica Chobot from IGN (and that other host hah) Stuttering Craig and his friend. Tommy Tallarico (talked about how G4 sucks). The Producer (American) from MGS4 the one thats in the interview videos. The guy that made Blue Dragon I believe. It was sweet, it was like I was in the internets.

But, meeting those people kind of got overshadowed by me meeting the cast of Two and a Half men and then walking behind Jenna Mcarthy up the stairs. Hehe.

I just got back from E For All Sunday. My daugter and I had a great time. Thanx Ceapy D and Cheapy mom, you made me and my daugter's dream come true. It was like going to disneyland for the first time.

We got to play alot of cool games like Super smash brothers, and MGS4. I was very impressed with all the games that where on display. I got a chance to play gears of war and halo 3 for the first time. Wow I wish I could afford an xbox 360 or a ps3.

I think sony is headed back on track, when I play MGS4 they had rumble in the six axis controler. Although sony's first party games where not present, MGS4 looked awsome and made my jaw drop.

My daughter was on cloud 9, she had such a big smile on her face when she got a chance to play super smash bros. Nintendo was in full force at E for All. They gave the public a peek at some of the big titles that are coming on the Wii and DS, I think Nintendo did a super job.

Other cool games such as Guitar Hero 3 and Rock Band, had big displays. Both games are great, but if I had to choose one, I would pick rock band because my daugter likes the drums and I like the guitar.

Well this is one trip my daughter and I will always remember thanx again.

Your fanz Dmoney and Jazzy Jazz.

bread's done
Back