Cag FOREPLAY complaints

• Please log in to reply
62 replies to this topic

#61 dave17

dave17

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 November 2007 - 05:46 PM

I still think it'd be nice to have them specify when they've actually played a game, and when they're relaying second-hand information. I know they have jobs, and that they probably aren't getting free pre-release copies, but I think it'd show respect to us as listeners to make it known what they've really played and what they've seen/read/heard.

Just a thought... Again, I love the show (I listen to every episode), and if I didn't like the show, I wouldn't say anything. :D

I guess you have a point there

#62 shipwreck

shipwreck

CAG Reviews Editor

• Super Moderators

Posted 01 November 2007 - 09:31 PM

I still think it'd be nice to have them specify when they've actually played a game, and when they're relaying second-hand information. I know they have jobs, and that they probably aren't getting free pre-release copies, but I think it'd show respect to us as listeners to make it known what they've really played and what they've seen/read/heard.

Just a thought... Again, I love the show (I listen to every episode), and if I didn't like the show, I wouldn't say anything. :D

I agree with this and we'll try to make a more concerted effort to specify what we've actually spent time with and what we have just researched. It certainly isn't our intent to deceive people into thinking we've played all these games, so I don't want there to be any confusion.

A very good suggestion.
"Red-Headed Pain In The Ass" - Wombat
Posted Image

#63 cdrober

cdrober

Something....

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 November 2007 - 03:54 PM

I just want to chime in with my support for the Shipwrecks. I think it is a great show and I also like the banter. I listen every week and I will continue to listen for as long as you guys keep up the show!

Respect.