Join: Official 360Elite4Free/3604Free Conga**Now Including Kinect** Regular Rotations

Redeema

CAGiversary!
Feedback
66 (100%)
logo.gif
logo.gif

untitledyp3.jpg

untitledzz1.jpg

Trainn is by far the #1 Freebie Network. Check out their official website for testimonials and other information.

Prizes Offered:

360Elite4Free

360 Elite Silver (10 Refs)
360 Elite system (8 Refs)
360 Elite Gold (11 Refs)
$480 Cash (10 Refs)
360 Elite Bronze (10 Refs)
$475 Gift Card (10 Refs)
Elite Platinum (11 Refs)

3604Free

Gold Bundle (12 Refs)
Xbox 360 Elite (8 Refs)
Silver Bundle (12 Refs)
Platinum Bundle (14 Refs)
$350 Cash (8 Refs)
$500 Gift Card (12 Refs)
Xbox 360 System (8 Refs)
Premium System (Canada) (10 Refs)
$415 Cash (10 Refs)
$450 Gift Card (10 Refs)
$375 Gift Card (8 Refs)
Bronze Bundle (10 Refs)

How does this work?

1. To join in this conga, you must sign up under one of the top 2 referral links, and complete an offer.
2. POST in THIS thread:
----> A. Name Of Person Signed Up Under
----> B. Your Email Used When Signing Up
----> C. The Offer You Completed
----> D. Greened or Pending
4. PM Me Your Referral Link after greening.
3. The top 2 people will stay on top for one week or until you recieve 5 Referrals.
4. Each week, the conga will rotate. (Last week's top 2 will go to the bottom and the next 2 will now be on top)

**To be fair, this conga will be set to 5 referrals. This way we can keep the conga up and active at all times.**

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@http://www.360elite4free.com/index.php?ref=6080020
frostybroc (0/5)
POG (1/5)
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Next People In Line/Order:http://www.360elite4free.com/index.php?ref=6646397
lefecious (0/5)
-Sean (1/5)
RatATatTatt (0/5)
Collectorguy (0/5)
Green Chevy (0/5)
supercowman24 (0/5)
Ricochet (1/5)
Kilraven (3/5)
PhoHoaCali (0/5)
ReaperHybrid (0/5)
Synergy (1/5)
Wolve11 (2/5)
achokshi (1/5)
Genki-JAM (0/5)
GunsGermsSteel (0/5)
TJ HOb (0/5)
keithp (0/5) 1 pending confirmation
T MAN (1/5)
Anubis578 (1/5)
jd0110 (0/5)
teeieef (0/5)
Orko60 (1/5)

--On Timeout Until Greens Are Verified--
koolaidalicious (0/5) 2 pending confirmation
Soulstar (2/5) 1 pending confirmation
strey101 (1/5) 1 Pending verification
Prodigy (0/5) 1 Pending confirmation
Tiffanne (1/5) 1 pending

Pending confirmation:
Mrverse referred by jd0110
ethwang referred by prisonerac
Ekimus referred by Soulstar
zerocool42 referred by ??
FabMatt referred by koolaidalicious (thread page 20)
Runaway Guitarist referred by koolaidalicious (thread page 20)

5/5 Refs or Completed:

Redeema (Received 360 Elite)
macjz212 (Finished ;))
sventhebruin (Received 360 Elite)
JMD1040 (Finished ;))
psincubus (Received $480 Paypal)
ddrlenz (Received 360 Elite)
JustBlaze (Received $480 Paypal)
Galvatron2k1 (Received 360 Elite)
Tsuyoi Momonga (Received ?)
NinjaMajik (Received ?)
timmylamb (Received ?)
Superbass (Received ?)
Flying PJ (Received cash)
Chargeup45 (Received Xbox 360)

Scammers:

koopa (a.ka. [email protected])
wicked one 612 (aka wicked one [email protected]/ [email protected] He changed his email address after)

-_-_-_-_-_--_-_-_-_-_--_-_-_-_-_--_-_-_-_-_--_-_-_-_-_--_-_-_-_-_--_-_-_-_-_--_-_-_-_-_--_-_-_-_-_--_-_-_-_-_-

**Basically you sign up under one of the top 2 people in the conga, complete an offer, and get placed in the conga. This is a "Freestyle CONGA", as where you can sign up under a 360Elite4Free.com Account under someone and have your 3604free.com Account promoted. There WILL be NO switching ref links beyond this, you either choose your 3604Free or 360Elite4Free account.**

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Note:
I'll be updating this thread from now on, so I'll try to keep it as up to date as possible. Let me know if you finish the site in the meantime, so that I can remove you from the list and move someone else up who might need the referrals. It's your responsibility to check on this thread and thank any of your referrals, so they can take their place in the conga. I will try to PM you when I can, but please try to keep up with it. Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Do yourself (and me) the favor of PM'ing Soulstar and tell him what email address you signed up with so that he can confirm whether or not you did indeed go green under his referral. If so then I will add you to the list.

And bump.

can u put in 5 dollars a ref once im up there ? i really need some refs 4 more willing to pay 5 dollars a ref and ull get a spot on the conga.

I really wish I could get in on this Conga, but alas I cannot. Kudos to Redeema for taking over the Conga!

BUMP!!! If u join under me i pay you 5 bucks come on people join under me and you get 5 dollars plus a spot on the conga. Lets get this thing going! I need 4 more refs lets do it!

BUMP!!! If u join under me i pay you 5 bucks come on people join under me and you get 5 dollars plus a spot on the conga. Lets get this thing going! I need 4 more refs lets do it!

[quote name='Redeema']Conga rotated. Let's keep it moving.[/QUOTE]

Should I be moved to the main conga, since I'm confirmed to be in?

Well then, as soon as we confirm that you've gone green, we'll put your name on the list. Thanks and tell everyone you know to jump on the conga!

[quote name='Redeema']Do yourself (and me) the favor of PM'ing Soulstar and tell him what email address you signed up with so that he can confirm whether or not you did indeed go green under his referral. If so then I will add you to the list.

And bump.[/quote]

Done. Thanks.

Rotation tomorrow night. It'll be my turn. I only need three more to be done with the conga, five more to be done with the site all together. Help me out and then get your own referrals.

...and rotated! I only need three more referrals, so the quicker you can get me off the conga the sooner you get up there.

[quote name='Redeema']...and rotated! I only need three more referrals, so the quicker you can get me off the conga the sooner you get up there.[/QUOTE]

Hey, you trying to double up on us by having your name up there twice? Where's that shaking head smiley when you need it... ;)

Oh, and BTW... bump!

[quote name='Redeema']Sorry, I took care of that little mixup. Don't hesitate signing up under me though. Thanks in advance.[/QUOTE]

bump for Redeema... someone sign up under his link!

Yeah, I got the green, I'll edit the original post to put your link up and add one more referral to my tally. Thanks again.

That was a fast green for Stamps! I got it and I'll add you to the list if you PM me your referral code. I only need one more referral for my 5th and then I'm done with the conga, I'll keep rotating Mondays, though to help you guys out. Only need three more referrals for my 360 Elite! Homestretch.

Come on, don't miss out on the most successful conga on this site. Sign up now and take your spot in the line for 5 referrals, which is half of the amount needed.

[quote name='Redeema']That was a fast green for Stamps! I got it and I'll add you to the list if you PM me your referral code. I only need one more referral for my 5th and then I'm done with the conga, I'll keep rotating Mondays, though to help you guys out. Only need three more referrals for my 360 Elite! Homestretch.[/quote]

I sent you a pm with my ref code.

I got it. It's up there now. Rotation tomorrow. I only need one more to be done with the conga, I don't think it's going to come around to me again, so if you'd like to help me you can sign up before Monday night please.

Come on guys! Last time I bump this thread before I rotate it tonight. Help me out or the other guy, but mostly me, thanks!

Fell asleep, woke up just to do this. Rotated. I guess I'm done with the conga, I don't think I'll be looking for referrals when it gets to my turn again, but it was great getting 4 of them.

bread's done
Back