Sorry, CAGcast #95 postponed to next week! I blame new fatherhood.

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
Last night was the first night home with Tai and we just didn't get much sleep.
Hopefully, you don't mind if we take the week off to get accustomed to having the kid at home.

We should be back on track next week and will hopefully have a great show for you.

Thanks!

Not really a surprise there, though I suspect Cheapy is playing with both baby and controller in his arms. (Just like my friend who had *twins* two months ago)

So which controller is easier to hold with Tai? PS3 or 360?

You're lucky. I have two sets of twins. The younger ones weren't bad, but my oldest never stopped crying for like their whole first year. They would keep each other awake. I almost went insane...

I'm not surprised. I'm surprised it wasn't announced sooner actually. I would've been really surprised if it happened this week.

were you going to start doing the cagcast on sundays like you mentioned? if so, maybe this sunday would be a good sunday to start, so we dont have to wait so long ;)

Yeah, no kidding, we've been waiting for the big announcement. You could have posted something from your DS browser from the delivery room you know ;).

Anyways, welcome to the club.

I did notice you playing Halo 3 just the other day. Snuck home for a quick match, eh? :lol: Seriously, though, when mine is born in a few weeks I will actually probably have even MORE time to game for the first week. I just found out I get 1 week of paternity leave from my company, and here I was thinking I'd have to scrape together a couple of days of vacation. Man, a whole week - I can play with the kids, do a bunch of gaming, AND help with the new one (my help will mostly consist of distracting the others). Believe me, at this point my wife would be happy to just deal with newborn all by herself and not have to mess with others.

Hey Wombat, if you read this thread. I just want to point out all those times your dog barked during the cagcast and cheapy crawled up your ass over it. The first whimper you hear out of lil Tai. Unleash hot Wombat fury on his ass. Payback for 94 episodes of getting chewed out for phones ringing and dogs barking.

My how the tables have turned.

[quote name='pop311']unacceptable. nah, that's completely fine, you had a kid, you should take more than a week off[/QUOTE]

If Cheapy is the one who gave birth, he'd be busier than just "there's a new kid." The Media would be ALL over him!

[quote name='Sideshow']Oh yeah and Cheapy early congrats on the having the first 6' asian. :D[/QUOTE]

Choi Hong Man --- man... Yao Ming? They are all 100% of Asian decent too...

Oh yeah, I totally understand. The first night home with our first born was the opposite of sleep.

In fact, it's 12am+, and I just woke up from a two hour nap. Didn't realize how beat I was. :p

How selfish of you cheapy!

No, I'm obviously kidding. I find it quite funny how people are giving YOU permission to not record YOUR podcast...

[quote name='Sideshow']Hey Wombat, if you read this thread. I just want to point out all those times your dog barked during the cagcast and cheapy crawled up your ass over it. The first whimper you hear out of lil Tai. Unleash hot Wombat fury on his ass. Payback for 94 episodes of getting chewed out for phones ringing and dogs barking.

My how the tables have turned.[/quote]

"This isn't the familycast, this is the CAGcast muthafucka!"

Or something like that?

That's cool I was expecting this. Although, it would have been cool to hear CheapyD half asleep on the mic.

I think it's Wombat's job to make a cagcast outline and find a guest host. That's right, I challenge Wombat to make "the Wombat Show" cagcast. Iftcan be all about how much he likes Oblivion and his secret obsession with the Yaris game. j/k but do think it would be interesting to have him host a show.

Really though, having a new child is a big transition. Enjoy fatherhood.

T

[quote name='umcthomas']I think it's Wombat's job to make a cagcast outline and find a guest host. That's right, I challenge Wombat to make "the Wombat Show" cagcast. Iftcan be all about how much he likes Oblivion and his secret obsession with the Yaris game. j/k but do think it would be interesting to have him host a show.

Really though, having a new child is a big transition. Enjoy fatherhood.

T[/quote]

I've proposed a 100% Wombat show before... but the guy is too lazy.

Time for a Mr and Mrs Wombat show, or maybe Wombat and one of his new work buddies.

Let them do it CheapyD, let go fo the 'reigns' and take care of your wife and son for a month or two.

edit: Bazz don't you look at the front page?

[quote name='swerv']Time for a Mr and Mrs Wombat show, or maybe Wombat and one of his new work buddies.

Let them do it CheapyD, let go fo the 'reigns' and take care of your wife and son for a month or two.

edit: Bazz don't you look at the front page?[/quote]Haha , clearly not enough thanks for the info..

[quote name='Sideshow']Oh yeah and Cheapy early congrats on the having the first 6' asian. :D[/quote]

one of my best friends is 6'6. he gets a whole lot of attention everywhere I go with him.

Since there's no CAGCast this week, why not listen to MY podcast? It's just as good! (link below).

And folks, you'll NEVER have to worry about my show taking a week off because of MY wife having a baby!

Perfectly acceptable cheapy, we expect an extra long podcast next week.

Also, did Wombat ever announce what magazine/web site he's now editing? I've been waiting for three weeks and im pretty sure he can just tell us now. So out with it, Wombat!

Even beyond understandable, this should be expected. Take a bit of "Paternity Leave." If you need to, have a guest host with Wombat for a bit.

[quote name='MrNEWZ']Choi Hong Man --- man... Yao Ming? They are all 100% of Asian decent too...[/quote]

I said 6'. Both of them were over 7'.

Wow, that was a stretch even for me, but hey. :D

[quote name='yukine']"This isn't the familycast, this is the CAGcast muthafucka!"

Or something like that?[/quote]

Your mother should've stayed a virgin, my friend.

:lol:

[quote name='swerv']
edit: Bazz don't you look at the front page?[/QUOTE]

:rofl:

I NEVER read the front page. I can't believe he posted that on Saturday and here I thought he was keeping it a big secret - maybe for privacy or whatever. I guess I was expecting a big "Cheapy Junior is here!" thread, not a link on the front page. I guess that's what I get for having my "CAG" favorites link go right to the main forum page :lol:.

Damn, this means I owe my wife $25. I bet her that you'd still do the CAGcast. Oh well.

Congrats again.

[quote name='Sideshow']I said 6'. Both of them were over 7'.

Wow, that was a stretch even for me, but hey. :D[/QUOTE]

:whistle2:D

It could be worse, you could be pimpin' your podcast instead. ;-)

awwwww Cheapy, i was sooo lookin forward to the show today. anyways, have fun with the baby

[quote name='Kromax']Damn, this means I owe my wife $25. I bet her that you'd still do the CAGcast. Oh well. [/quote]

You obviously over estimate Cheapy's dedication to the show.

I bet he's already teaching his son how to hold an Xbox controller. Cheapy and mini-Cheapy getting some Orange Box action. ;)

bread's done
Back