Major Nelson is still a vagina clown.

• Please log in to reply
33 replies to this topic

#31 SirMikael

SirMikael

Touch Not This CAG

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 November 2007 - 03:51 PM

P.S. - I don't recommend going up to your boss and trying what I done. I done it w/o thinking and he ended up just taking it as a joke.

That's all that I was looking for! :D

#32 Braehole

Braehole

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 November 2007 - 05:47 AM

I disagree. I didn't think much of what he said was PR crap, he seems just like a normal guy who works for Microsoft. Sure, he didn't come out taking shots at MS, but would you publicy blast the people who sign your paychecks? I didn't think so.

I agree with Temporaryscars, I think he's a normal down to earth guy. I would say and act the same way if I ran the show. There's no reason to beat on him or be mad at CheapyD for the questions he asked. You guys are acting pretty silly.

#33 qbkorso

qbkorso

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 November 2007 - 04:22 PM

Agreed

#34 bickle

bickle

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 November 2007 - 07:59 PM

I was disappointed that Cheapy didn't bring up the discussion of "advertisements all over the dashboard when you are paying for Gold and themes/gamerpics." I figured that would have been one of the first questions. Sure he would likely dodge it, but it would have put a bug in his ear and passed it along to the appropriate person.

If there were mod points here, I'd mod this post way up. :) I really wanted this question asked. At the very least, it be nice to have a way to send some feedback to Microsoft.