W: PS3 Red Dead GOTY, Mass Effect 3, GoW Acension H: Paypal, PS3

SuppaMan

CAGiversary!
Feedback
20 (100%)
My list is pretty out of date, so this is anything from the orange font on down disregard.

Want (PS3 ONLY)

Mass Effect 3

Red Dead Redemption: GOTY

God of War Ascension

Have:
Paypal

Max Payne 3 (PS3)
Dishonored (PS3 Black Label)

Important Notes:

1) I DO NOT OWN A 360, I DO NOT WANT ANYTHING 360 (stop w/ the PM's offering me 360 stuff)
2)If you don't have anything on my want list, it's likely not worth bothering (unless I'm lazy and haven't updated my want list..which happens, this only applies to PS3/Wii stuff, anything I want that's old I have on my want list)
3)PM for any details and offers

-All games are complete and Non-GH unless noted
-Ships first class with delivery confirmation

-Everything is adult owned and immaculate condition (unless stated otherwise)
-Large purchase(s) ship on payment (ex: not shipping out a system without payment first, end of story, just to protect myself)
-Accept Paypal
-Pics of anything upon request

Haves:

FS:

PS1 Original Model System (from spring 96), hookups including RF unit, original controller (there may be another have to check), some games can be thrown in if I find them, I know I have Madden 98, NHL 98, NHL 97, and the original NBA in the Zone and NFL Gameday lying around still somewhere)....tested a month ago and works fine, though due to the age of the system (it is 11 years old), it's as is, also due to age, i might not have the original system box as my parents might have trashed it, but I may still have it, again with this bundle I'd have to look as I don't use this ever

-PM offers, open to any, just want to clear space

HP/Compaq NX9010 Laptop (NOT WORKING)
Doesn't power on. I'm not completely sure what the issue is, it involves the connection from the power supply unit. It may just need a new DC adapter in the laptop itself but I don't have the care to take it apart and try a cheap $10 fix to see if it works. I'm pretty sure it can be fixed since a family friend who has a computer repair shop said it could (but he's way to backed up fixing stuff and I wanted a new laptop to play games on). Anyways it's AS IS so I make no guarantees. It would/will ship without a HDD, though the latch and screws and such would be in place and with it. Can be used for spare parts for older laptops.

Specs (it's currently at home with interest I can have my mother relay all the information, and will within the next few weeks to verify all this is actually correct anyways but as of posting this is just off of old memory):

P4 2.8ghz
444 MB memory
Radeon 345M IGP
15.4" 1200x800 screen
CD-R/RW
Battery (mostly dead, I think the held charge is around 20 mins or so)
some old software (XP Pro, Works, burning software etc)

Make offers (May be able to include a nice Belkin laptop bag if my parents or sister doesn't take it for their laptops)

FS/FT:

PS1:
NHL 97
NHL 98
Madden 98
NBA in the Zone
NFL Gameday

Final Fantasy VII Black Label :hot: (crack in game case on front, everything else in mint condition)

PS2:
GTA: VC
GTA: SA (Hot Coffee version)

:hot: :hot: :hot:Metal Gear Solid 3: Subsistence LE:hot: :hot: :hot: (going to take a great offer/ NO TRADES/PAYPAL ONLY)

Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons of Liberty

SSX
PS3:

Assassin's Creed Limited Edition :hot: :hot: :hot:(collector's item)

DC:
NFL 2K
NFL 2K1
NHL 2K (quite a few scratches on disc)
NHL 2K2
World Series Baseball 2K1

N64: (ALL COMPLETE: Box/Manual/Cartridge)
WWF Warzone

GCN:
Nintendo Wavebird Grey :hot: (from ebay, good condition, sticks a little loose)

Metroid Prime (a little wear, but above average condition)

Wii:

Game Boy Color:

Game Boy Color Pokemon Pikachu Limited Edition System
Pokemon Yellow (Pikachu Edition)
Pokemon Pinball

DVD's:
Armageddon SEALED
Jet Li's Fearless (widescreen) SEALED

Wants:

Paypal

PS3:

God of War Saga (sealed)
Oblivion: GOTY Edition (low want)
Ratchet & Clank FUTURE: A Crack in Time
Red Dead Redemption GOTY

Wii:
New Super Mario Bros. (low want)
Super Mario Galaxy 2 (low want)

DC:

PS1: (very low wants)
Intelligent Cube
Parappa the Rapper

Hardware:
GCN Controllers (tight joysticks...would trade Wavebird for Official Nintendo GCN Controller +...don't need wireless in my new room setup)
Wii Points
PSN Cards
Dreamcast Memory Cards

Blu Ray:
[/SIZE]Iron Man
National Treasure 1 and 2

Last edited by a moderator:
haha yeah i said most of my games up for anything right now suck, i cleared out a bunch of stuff to eb/gs (reluctantly) back at the beginning of the year before i discovered this site

want to get rid of the systems for space/storage reasons though

No offense man but your probally not going to move that PS2 at that price. You can get a PS2 Slim not fat but slim with a few games and a memory card for about $90-$110 on ebay including shipping....so I highly doubt anyone is going to pay $140 for a fat. A price drop is also rumored to happan in the next 2 months so many people are holding off.

Again not trying to be rude but my bet is your going to have to at least half your asking price if you truely want to sell.

i have or best offer, and the rumored price drop has been squashed for now, and ebay prices are about 90-120 on average for the system, a few games (ones even worse than what im throwing in), and possibly only one controller and no memory card (maybe one at the most on average)...and thats not including shipping, the winning auction price never includes shipping

[quote name='SuppaMan']i have or best offer, and the rumored price drop has been squashed for now, and ebay prices are about 90-120 on average for the system, a few games (ones even worse than what im throwing in), and possibly only one controller and no memory card (maybe one at the most on average)...and thats not including shipping, the winning auction price never includes shipping[/QUOTE]

Ummmmm no. Iv been in the market for a new PS2 for about 3-4 months now so trust me on this issue.

First off the price drop rumor is not squashed, it just got hyped when a game site reported it would deffintly happan in 2 months and that there would be a new model. Sony has officially announced that indeed there is a new model which bolsters rumors of a price drop. I put the odds at atleast 50% and if you look around most others seem to feel the same. Even if there isnt one I gurantee there will be Christmas sales and what not.

Second off ebay prices ARE $80-$120 for a SLIM PS2 with shipping included(no thats not directly in the price but im saying if you add it in after winning). Again iv been watching for about 2 months and the standard seems to be about $100-$110 shipped and the console always includes a few games and a memory card. If one or the other is missing it either includes extra controllers, mem cards or games.

So again im sorry. Im not trying to be rude just honest. Its insane whenever you can get a newer slim line model for $100-$110 for you to ask $140 for a fat. This is cheapassgamer and you new people joining the site need to learn that yes you can treat this as a place where you can sell games at ebay prices or higher and not pay fees......but people are almost never going to buy your stuff. This is the reason why some people like yourself have to bump a topic over and over and over till you give up while people like pookeymiester and Brianmoy sell stuff constantly. Because they appreciate what this site is and waht its about.

[quote name='MSI Magus']Ummmmm no. Iv been in the market for a new PS2 for about 3-4 months now so trust me on this issue.

First off the price drop rumor is not squashed, it just got hyped when a game site reported it would deffintly happan in 2 months and that there would be a new model. Sony has officially announced that indeed there is a new model which bolsters rumors of a price drop. I put the odds at atleast 50% and if you look around most others seem to feel the same. Even if there isnt one I gurantee there will be Christmas sales and what not.

Second off ebay prices ARE $80-$120 for a SLIM PS2 with shipping included(no thats not directly in the price but im saying if you add it in after winning). Again iv been watching for about 2 months and the standard seems to be about $100-$110 shipped and the console always includes a few games and a memory card. If one or the other is missing it either includes extra controllers, mem cards or games.

So again im sorry. Im not trying to be rude just honest. Its insane whenever you can get a newer slim line model for $100-$110 for you to ask $140 for a fat. This is cheapassgamer and you new people joining the site need to learn that yes you can treat this as a place where you can sell games at ebay prices or higher and not pay fees......but people are almost never going to buy your stuff. This is the reason why some people like yourself have to bump a topic over and over and over till you give up while people like pookeymiester and Brianmoy sell stuff constantly. Because they appreciate what this site is and waht its about.[/quote]

you can stop threadcrapping in here, because a) ive checked ebay regularly, and the prices are what you say there are without any shipping on average...like i stated generally between 80-120 depending on whats comes with it...shipping is never factored in what you are stating isn't true

and b)i already stated or best offer, and the price included shipping (with insurance, between packaging and what not is about $20)

as far as models? thats up to the person, the slim is smaller, but it also has a power brick

and as far as price drops? thats all it is right now rumors, and the drop WONT happen before christmas, if there is even a drop (which at least with the new model in Europe and Japan there isn't a drop in price)

you act like my price is in stone, fuck off and go annoy someone else

[quote name='SuppaMan']you can stop threadcrapping in here, because a) ive checked ebay regularly, and the prices are what you say there are without any shipping on average...like i stated generally between 80-120 depending on whats comes with it...shipping is never factored in what you are stating isn't true

and b)i already stated or best offer, and the price included shipping (with insurance, between packaging and what not is about $20)

as far as models? thats up to the person, the slim is smaller, but it also has a power brick

and as far as price drops? thats all it is right now rumors, and the drop WONT happen before christmas, if there is even a drop (which at least with the new model in Europe and Japan there isn't a drop in price)

you act like my price is in stone, fuck off and go annoy someone else[/QUOTE]

Ill see this and then leave your topic for good. Your delusional, I just lost a bid by $2. The ending price was $88 and shipping was $17. It came with everything needed and a memory card and Ratchet and Clank Deadlocked AND Sly 3 which are good games. I used a buyitnow feature to win a PS2 for $102 after adding in shipping instead which came with 3 controllers, 2 memory cards and it came in the original box. Looking around today iv seen dozens of auctions close in a similar range.

You seriously know nothing about the current pricing and yes you said OBO but few people are going to be willing to give an offer when your asking price is initially twice what it should be, such a high asking price is bound to scare off almost everyone making them think your just greedy and wont accept a reasonable offer(let me ask you, would you accept an offer for anything less then $100, let alone the $50-60 you should actually be taking at a site like this?). Like I said Ill leave your topic for good now. I was not trying to thread crap, I was just trying to help you realize why your item is not selling and probably never will.

Edit - Just won a second slim one for my little brother for Christmas. Cost me $85 including shipping and came with Phantasy Star, FF XII Collectors Edition, Suikoden 4 and some crap poker game.

to prove my point in case you read this magus, my ps2 sold (with a few more games thrown in) for $150 on ebay, so no i wasnt wrong

annnnnnnnnnnnnnnyways

bump a few new things added

bump minor update

overhaul coming in june/july (moving then and i will finally go through my backlog of unfinished/unplayed games)

sorry for any late PM replies my laptop died on me so ive had to use a workaround internet solution right now (namely borrow someone else's)

bump

in contemplation about a deal involving MGS3:LE..

also laptop was sent away to be fixed, if pm'd or you post in this thread be patient it might take me a day to respond right now

bread's done
Back